Why is race mixing bad?

I know this will seem like a cuck thread but consider tihs

If the us really is 60% white and blacks make up around 13-15%, wouldn't it be easy to breed them out by mixing with them?

pic related is half black, breed that with another white and the blackness is out of the equation

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it isnt. race means nothing. only class does

Sup Forumstards are just triggered that they can't get laid while "filthy niggers" are banging 10/10 aryan girls every night. Sad.

no they're not

they're banging ugly fat redheaded single moms

She's fucking gorgeous.

I'm banging a qt blasian right now. I also don't see why we can't just bleach black qts.

DESU half white, half black/Latin hybrids are the most attractive people. Can't prove me wrong.

That's certainly not half black. Probably one fourth.

It's only bad when white women do it.

There's nothing inherently wrong with race mixing, but on a large scale, it dilutes the culture and collectivity of a society. It also creates division between "pure" individuals and those of mixed origin. And your proposition wouldn't work without pretty much enslaving the nonwhite population. You're forcing humans to breed a certain way; it would probably be easier to just deport them.

>nothing inherently wrong with race mixing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

Assuming you're not a proxy, visit a southern U.S. Wal-mart sometime and see if you still hold that opinion. You'll see large social differences between whites, blacks, and browns of the same economic bracket.

If she is half negro, then she is an extreme outlier. She looks like a fourth at most if she's mixed with negro at all. She looks half white and half darker skinned semitic to me.

You'd have to breed that with another white person to get closer to a true white.

I look like this woman, in terms of skin color. My father is half black, and my mother was white.

I married a white man, gave birth to a blonde haired blue eyed baby.

He has no signs of nigger in him.

The Black race has 75-80 average IQ, mixed race has 89 average IQ, whites have 105 average IQ. It destroys your future kids IQ just by race mixing, and it brings in blacks instead of whites. Why would you want your kids to not look like you? Especially if you raise black kids and you are white, do you think they will accept your heritage as their own? Mother nature didn't put thousands of years of evolution/work into each race just so you could breed with a beast of lesser. Stay White, it's the best investment you'll ever make!

there's no such thing as a "half black" that looks like that.

almost all "blacks" in the US are already bleached 25-35% white so when they mix with pure white it ends up with a 75% or more white kid looking like that at the most whitest end scenario

Because they're fucking mutants.

MUTANTS

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

AYYYY

>Swiss
>rich

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
>In biology, outbreeding depression is when progeny, resulting from crosses between genetically distant individuals
>genetically distant individuals

All humans alive today are more closely related to each other than different troops of chimpanzees are related to each other.

You're getting the rope first. We really dislike your kind.

Based Norway bringing the facts