Will she kill Bojack?

Will she kill Bojack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KkG7x-hwqN8
youtu.be/_M0cO4-iquQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, he will kill himself just like Secretariat.

I hope so

Plot twist: he tries to, but she catches him in the act and saves him

Then she does the job herself

Contacted her family again, but probably not.

No. But she will probably be a big part of BoJack's eventual slip into suicidal behaviour. BJ cares what she thinks and she is going to make Todd or Mr.PB look like candyasses when it comes to shitting on BJ

No. Wanda will.

>tfw wanda is never coming back

Not tragic enough. She'll die trying to kill him and destroy her family even more.

I could get behind this. Then the episode ends with him crying and taking her gun or something into his mouth and actually pulling, only to find out there are no bullets

Or maybe he shoots himself in the temple like a scrub and ends up lobotomized instead of dead

they wouldn't put so much emphasis on the "if you EVER come near my family again" thing if she wasn't going to show up somehow

Why even watch watch the show any more. Best character is RIP.

What if all the movies Bojack faield to get in S3 all got Equines to play the role? Like a Donkey for Jellybeans, they already got a Zebra guy for Pegasus and for Ethan around they get a Przewalski's Horse. All the actors could be praised for doing such an amazing career defining role and Bojack just crumbles as he sees the rave reviews for each of the films come pourin in.

>yfw you realized she was an owl solely so she could say "Who?"

"This is a hoot! And I don't use that word a lot!"

...I just got that.

What if there was more to Penny's reaction to seeing Bojack at her college? What if Bojack ruined her parent's marriage? What if her friend died of alcohol poisoning?

I get the feeling this is going to be a big subplot in S4.

tfw no Lisa Kudrow gf

She seriously knocked it out of the park with that role. The worst thing about the lack of Wanda in S3 is no Kudrow.

Feels like the show's going around in circles a bit. Anyone get that impression?

I think the "you can't keep doing this" conversation was an admission by the writers that they're going to need to make departures from the status quo to keep the show interesting

I hope so, anyways

That's the point. There is no happy ending for Bojack. He isn't going to get a sitcom ending where his perpetual sadness is resolved and he can stop hurting people. The contrast between the end of S2 and S3 demonstrates this perfectly. In the former, he makes up with Todd and seems to be going some way towards repairing their friendship, but by S3 their relationship is more broken than it's ever been.

That's the story. It's about Bojack's futile search for happiness, hurting all around him as he does, and only making himself more miserable. There's never going to be any kind of positive development for Bojack. He's never going to be fixed. There will just be more he can tear down to prove what a terrible person he is.

WHY ARE THEIR HEADS SO FUCKING DIFFERENT

TODD'S HEAD IS SO HUGE

DIANE'S HEAD IS SO SMALL

This bothers me in every scene where they can be seen together

>There's never going to be any kind of positive development for Bojack.

The most frustrating part is that he CAN be good. In the first few episodes he tries to be nicer to people and even realized right away than an Oscar won't make him happy. He seemed to be genuinely appreciative of Sarah Lynn, even if it was too late. Even in the final episode, he made up with Bradley and was encouraging towards everyone until he freaked out about the little girl.

Fuck, I forgot the underwater episode, where when Bojack is cut off from all of his vices and shitty relationships, he can do good and even be a decent father.

best episode of the series in my opinion

Same here

maybe the beetles is a tribute band to the beatles

Paul McCartney never joined a band and is a cake stripper in this universe, duh.

I'm still amused that they brought in Paul McCartney just for a couple of lines.

Paul McCarthney was just a famous solo artist like he was after the beatles.

Paul McCartney was famous for things other than the Beatles.

I really don't understand that scene with penny. I just rewatched the entire series after season 3.
She went after him, she tried to seduce him after he repeated rebuffed her advances.
Then season 3 she acts like he raped her or something.

Yeah, but most of that stuff was post-Beatles. Would he have been nearly as successful if he wasn't already famous?

No. But I'm sure it will become public knowledge that they almost boned as well as the fact that he wasn't in Secretariat

talent is talent

I have to imagine her family life completely crumbled after that whole thing in season 2 and she's just now getting over it. Also Bojack basically stalked her and showed up out of the blue while high on several different kinds of drugs to find her.

Hardly. She's freaked out that some old dude that her mother probably threw a shitfit over has stalked her to her college out of the fucking blue and high as a fucking kite. That'd freak anyone out.

Probably not if he's jumping out of cakes for a living.

They got Elijah Wood for Hollywoo Stars: What Do They Know? Do They Know Things? Let's Find Out!

That would be but what she said is what stuck me.
>I was only 17 I didn't know
>You can't be here.

>I was just young and stupid, why are you stalking me to college, you weirdo? What is this, a chase-her-to-the-airport-and-confess-your-love episode?

>eventual slip into suicidal behavior
you realise he already went on an alcohol and drug-fueled bender for a month and a half, right?

i cant find any goddamn good art on penny. user, can you reply me some good art of her?

He was the 5th one.

I agree, but then in the last episode Todd becomes rich and gives his meta joke about what kind of crazy antics will arise from this change to the status quo... only to lose all the money in little gag later. That came off as the writers saying "lol we're back to normal, nothing's changed."

she will fuck up his relationship with his daughter IMO

>They literally designed her so you would waifu her
>You fell for it anyway

I don't think it's gonna be suicide but someone is gonna die when bojacks house falls off the cliff.

what the fuck was her appeal other than you guys wanting to fuck an owl?

It's like a different art style. Oh my god.

Yeah, I think this is the only scene in BoJack that I think it's fucking stupid not because it's a fucking stupid joke.

It makes no sense that she would freak out like that. It also didn't happen ton years ago so she could say "I was only 17", it happened barely some months before.

And they could have fixed it so simply by making that part a dream. Then he wakes up, has more booze and they go to the planetarium, for real.

who has that pic, you know the one

What more reason do you need? She can look you in the eyes while doing doggystyle.

I feel like that defeats the purpose of doing it doggystyle.

Lol this would be the ultimate ending.
He fucks up his life so bad then he paralyzes himself and it ends with his friends all showing up at the hospital and they pull the plug, meanwhile he's aware of everything.

I want to fuck her voice. She got one of the best voice acting in the show

Daniel Radcliffe? Lol
Its harry potter not frodo

They got Daniel Radcliffe because Radcliffe got all the money he'll ever need for the rest of his life from the Harry Potter movies and he loves doing weird and interesting roles for the fun of it. That's why he did Equus, that's why he did Horns, that's why he did Swiss Army Man, and that's why he did Bojack.

Is that why McCartney did it too?

What else does McCartney have to do?

Because Todd is obviously not human

Horns was pretty good.

Good job getting the joke!

I'm proud of you.

>And they could have fixed it so simply by making that part a dream. Then he wakes up, has more booze and they go to the planetarium, for real.

That'd feel so cheap after they made season 1 episode 11 all a dream, though. I appreciated Sarah Lynn's line "This is a dream... dream... dream..." and BoJack telling her to knock it off, establishing to the audience that they were not gonna pull the "it was all a dream" shit that time and the things you were seeing were real story events despite all the drugs.

Besides, the point of the scene where BoJack sees Penny again is to establish that she was going to be okay, but seeing BoJack again made her worse than she was before. It was another scene meant to establish to BoJack that he only hurts everyone he comes in contact with, even when he's doing his best to do the right thing. If it had been a dream, then he and the audience could just brush it off and pretend "but that's not how it would really go down" and it wouldn't matter. I hated the "I was only [a few months younger than I am right now]" line too, but other than that the scene itself was fine and kind of important to leave in. Other than that one line, made sense that Penny would be unnerved because of what anons like and have been saying.

The book was better.

Because Todd makes more exaggerate movements and has big reactions, hence his head needs more space.
Diane on the other hand is more subdued and is more prone to reacting to a situation with a simple, 'huh'.

Diane
youtu.be/KkG7x-hwqN8

Todd
youtu.be/_M0cO4-iquQ

This one?

>Episode 11 of final season ends with Bojack Suicide
>Episode 12 focuses on minor characters seeing this and resolving their issues/fix their lives
>Dying is literally the only good thing Bojack could do for these people; because A) he isn't dragging them down any more and B) it put their lives into perspective
>Credits roll
>Fade in after credits
>Bojack in a small diner
>"Hey aren't you the horse from Horsin' Around?"
>"Not today, ma'am. Today I'm just a customer who wants a warm slice of pie."

Cuz she's Asian

The VA

I actually really like that

Good VA
Great personality, perfect mix of silly and serious
Owls are cool

My explanation for the "I was only 17" line is that was probably what got drilled into her by Charlotte.

Don't mind me, just being the best character in the show.

It's weird that Bojack didn't make things work with her. He wants a mommy he can slide his dick into and she's just that. She wants a family, now he realizes he always wanted one. Why couldn't they work?

she's great

that mouse guy is super charming as well i hope he doesn't turn out to be a jerk

Is he what old people consider charming?

probably

also he's really boring which i can relate to being boring myself

He's fun to be around and cools off her electric personality. She's high energy all the time and he'd not simply chill, but he is also chill to be around and spreads that nice atmosphere to others. He remind me of some friends I knew. He would compliment her well

With her epiphany in the season finale it looks like she'll fuck that up herself before anything he does wrong.

>rewatching the last two episodes
>absolutely depressing

Heart breaks every time he asks Sarah Lynn that question at the start of episode 12

>it's always nice to see a ....You

Because she wants to be a mommy to the babies that come out of her or that she adopts, not the person that gives her the babies and raises them with her.

Best character in the show? That's me right? I hope it's me!

She's probably more upset about her mothers reaction and the fat that he tracked her down across the entire country and tried to contact her while off his face on drugs rather than the fat that he almost slept with her. The "I was 17" probably meant "why would you try and have a relationship with me?" rather than "Why would you accept my advances?"

That's basically the ending to House, but Bojack could actually make it work.

I love Mr PB as much as anyone but god he looks weird face on somehow.

His lack of dignity towards Diane the bitch makes him lame. Any misery that befalls him for taking in a worthless parasite like Diane, he deserves.

As others have said, he's charming, stable and down to earth. Even if he is boring he's a breath of fresh air from all the self centred fucked up psychos in corporate hollywoo that PC is usually surrounded with.

The top of his head looks like an ass.

She's a pathetic mess of a person who's just as destructive as Bojack.

>you can barely see silhouettes of Penny, Herb, and Secretariat in the diner

>todd - male character
>dianne - female character
>man vs. woman
>huge man head vs. tiny female skull
>implying superiority over women

>next season Ethan Hitler Smith dies
thus everyone involved in Horsin around dies

Series ends with Bojack dying and goes to heaven...its Horsin' Around. the whole cast is there waiting for him.

THIS