Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vykkfDITkQs
youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
imdb.com/name/nm0242271/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CUNT!

he is our guy

Poor Johnny, thought the guy's life couldn't get any worse. A mercy killing would actually be best for him at this point

He did nothing wrong.

edgy teen detected

>I'm really enjoying this episo-

anybody else fucking lose it to this scene?

Pedophile rapist character when?

Have you ever studied your hand, kid?

WHEN I WAS
A YOUNG BOY
MY FATHER
TOOK ME
INTO THE CITY
TO SEE
A MARCHING BAND

>weird half shadow behind kid

More Getty!!

>David Lynch considers The Straight Story his "most experimental film."

What do you think of that statement, Sup Forums? Does it make you want to watch it?

Such a disappointing song. I've enjoyed all the other musical acts so far but this was just boring.

Did I say TV show?Sorry of course I mean absolute kinömàtógrafîæ based Lynch elevating the medium once again and giving us something that defies categorization into any known form of media currently in use in modern language, it would be an affront to even call this film.

Bravo, bravissimo!
K I N O
I
N
O

No, I found her crying annoying.

CANDY

you got lynched lol

It's a good film

Belushi's face was absolute Kino.

>born 1985

I'm kinda obsessed about aging lately and I look kinda similar to this guy, and I googled him and he's 8 years older than me and still looking young

bretty gud feel

I'm black and I don't appreciate that word. Would you be so kind to stop using it, thanks in advance

also the pasted-in screen in the background there... didn't they even have the budget to make it the same level of focus as the other screens?

Nice rotoscoping assholes, actually took me out of the scene.

Why are Lynch and Polanski with the Whore of Babylon?

I thought it was cool how you saw the third guy looking into the camera in this shot

Ok

Would it even be possible for Audrey and Bad Cooper to have a blonde headed child? I don't know how hair genetics work.

hahaha, lunched

CUTE!!

This was quite brutal

I wish that was my dick

This but unironically.

Yeah, but that is what makes it funny, their reaction to her.

>remember kids, drugs are bad, apart from SMOKING, I've smoked for 75 years, every fuckin' day

Yes. The fact that both of them are of European origin means that almost certainly both of them carry the gene for blond hair and/or the gene for blue eyes.

That's pretty lewd, user

Today, on the Violence Against Woman Hour.

>The seduction and sex scene
My dick was diamonds

sure. seen plenty of dark haired parents have a blond kid. two blond parents having a dark-haired kid is more suspicious, but still possible,

/r/ing the dougie ideal make body image

smoking is patrician as fuck

nonsmokers are subhuman and I don't want nothing to do with them

He is my favorite character.

Why is this general still active when GoT is airing, plebs the lot of you

Reminder that Mr. C was made by Bob from Windom Earle's soul.

Nigga I'm turning 30 soon and I feel like I've wasted my life on this damn website. Feels bad man.

At least I can be LYNCHED and FROSTED with you guys.

delet your life nigger

>dude wtf is wrong with our fembots?

rudeposters please leave

oy vey delet this

no

i love how the evil characters in TP have literally no human behavioural reason to be so evil but he just keeps pushing it. This was a really hard scene to watch because I literally didn't trust where it was going to end.

How rich I gotta be to have three dreamy bunny girls take care of me 24/7 in full regalia?

same

truly /myguy/

How the hell does Kyle McLachlan have such a great torso? He's got the body of a 20 year old. Or was it CGI?

good grapes and GEROGIA COFFEE

I know the best boy grip on the show.
They told me Tracy is the key to all this.

lods of emone

Trump rich

But you know drug addicts in real life really do intimidate and beat up their own grandparents for drug money. The scene was all too believable

his forehead indeed looked like Gal Gadot's

I wish.

She had good tit.

GUARANTEED those 3 vegas girls are aliens or spirits

I don't think constantly bankrupting would help his cause

Lods of mone but maybe 5k for the night

who was that tied up guy again? did we see him in this season or previous? his totally not familiar

she has a lot of hair!

REBEKAH
DEL...
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIOOOO!!!

one of Laura's rape victims

Audrey's brother, he was the one who acted like Sonic in the previous episode.

>only 8 episodes left

why didn't sylvia call the cops? who was informing her that Richard is coming to her?
instead of calling the cops, she bothers based Ben with her shit

stick to /got/

she only cares about money. look at the state of johnny. all so clear.

I just don't see it. All the anons thinking she's attractive. I saw her and all I saw was a weird bug-eyed face with no chin and an average body. If she floats your boat good that's cool though. I understand more about people talking up Tammy. Her face is good-looking but normal; however, she brings the 11/10 hip game.

Naomi Watts is too cute to be sexy. She's always been cute.

JOHNNY

youtu.be/vykkfDITkQs

what was the point of this cumplum again

No tears. No stars.

Does anyone else feel like Lynch is phoning it in with the directing? There have been great well directed moments as well as some stuff that feels like his films a lot, but the overall direction for most of the scenes feel like standard tv. I get that this was also the case in the first two seasons outside of his most iconic scenes, but he couldn't really go full Lynch on the show under ABC's watch. Now that he got full creative control I expected most of the scenes to feel like a Lynch movie and the digital format doesn't help at all.

I will literally die when it ends.

Sheryl Lee deserves to be happy!

naomi watts is one of the most beautiful women i have ever seen. her tits in mulholland drive were the most perfect tits i have ever seen.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

I forgot to add that he doesn't have his editor this time around, who used to almost read his mind and put his movies together the way he wanted them, so I guess that contributes to the show's feel having a more standard editing.

Do you mean that piece of shit Editor that cut all of those important FWWM scenes?

only just got to watch the episode
I got some original series vibes in those closing moments, before Rebekah Del Rio came in
that Log Lady speech and Cole seeing Laura when he opened the door
will Bob be with them?
I had this vibe that Albert was evil, since the voice on the radio that Coop thought was Jeffries sounded like Albert to me, then when Coop stared at Albert, before he reveals to Cole that he was in contact with Philip and gave him the ID of their guy that ended up dead shortly after made me think he has something to do with all of this

the editor's basically got tuckered out editing the scenes with the black spirits and the woman with no eyes.

I thought the editor of The Return was the same that worked with him on Twin Peaks. Or at least an editor.
imdb.com/name/nm0242271/

Would you /tpg/?