Marlel Homeflopping

A million paid shills on RT and still audiences are turning it the fuck down. People are tired of Marvel.

People are tired of you.

Nah they are tired of Marvel and their shills.

>college Peter
>white MJ
>no Tony, no Avengers bullshit

There, I just saved Spider-Man.

RDJ was supposed to be a guaranteed billion. What happened?

Fuck off DCfag.

Why is your image saved from a facebook server? Are you a shill?

This movie will need a billion dollars to break even.

Mouseshills playing the shill card. Disney's scripts are getting old.

>college Peter
The casting was considered for the long term.

Oh yeah that's right Marvel wanted to milk Spidey for atleast a decade the gready fucks.

So? Just make him a teacher later like they do in the comics.

Bring back Tobey.

>721703434664791
You got it from downys facebook which means you're a shill or a normalfag tourist
now the thing to is check the other one to find you

It needed a billion atleast to break even since this is the two biggest superheroes.

It ended up doing 44.2 million (not 45.2 like estimated) down 62.3% from last weekend.

Wonder Woman, despite opening 14 million less, did 58 million (down 43%) in it's 2nd weekend, and over 41 million in it's 3rd weekend.

OUCH

>salty Mousketeer out for blood

Wonder Woman already beating the two biggest Marvel superheroes? How will mouseshills spin this one?

>tfw the two biggest grossing comic book movies in North America this year will 'likely' be DC films.

Likely? It's all set in stone. Nobody cares for Thor or Affirmative Action Panther.

So far it is had made about $465 million at the box office on a budget of $175 million. Considering this is the 6th Spiderman movie and third reboot, that's not bad. For some reason, I don't think Wonder Woman will do as well on its 6th standalone feature film.

>muh fatigue
And this excuse doesn't apply to Batman why?

Black Panther comes out in 2018.

The only question is whether Justice League is even worse than BvS, because if it is, it probably doesn't pass Guardians. If it's even decent, both JL & WW will be over 400.

You mean the Guardians that never passed BvS despite Disney expecting an easy billion..

I must say I find it rich that Marvel pajeets would have the hubris to spread all that "DC movie is actually a mess" and "needs astronomical amounts of money to cover for marketing" when Disney Marvel is the one pushing record amount of funds akin to the GDP of a small European country and Star Wars is really telling of who's *really* having inner production drama.

>Disney expecting an easy billion..

Source?

I was simply talking in North America (where Guardians will end up close to 390). That's still not a sure thing for Justice League unless it's a solid film.

You mean BvS which is culturally considered an embarrassment?

She isn't Mary Jane Watson so it doesn't matter

No that's not the one with poop jokes and dance offs.

Why do marvel shills still force this lie? It is MJ. There will never be another MJ in these films.

>She isn't Mary Jane Watson
She's the MCU's MJ though.

The original 1989 Batman made $400 million and wasn't surpased until Nolan's Dark Knight. The franchise has definitely experienced fatigue over its history. Batman vs Superman made less than Dark Knight and Dark Knight rises. If the Affleck Batman ever even gets made it will probably make less still.

Right, that's why they chose a guy in his early 20s who is going to look basically the same for at least a decade and established that he's 15.

it's a good movie
but i tell everyone who was interested to just wait for it on tv
the humor is more aimed towards teens
the action is good, but not as good as other movies
the changes range from acceptable to obnoxious
but the villain is the best
and they really captured the essence of Peter Parker and Spider-Man
but not his universe

Exactly, MJ, it's just the initials. They have absolutely nothing else in common

> Bring back Raimi

> Get Spiderman 4

There, I just saved Spiderman

>best Marvel movie to date
>best spiderman movie to date
>Sup Forums remains triggered
enjoy your thread bro

We live in a timeline where Spider-Man 4 was never made and got two shitty reboots instead.

Fucking this.

bring back raimi we want spidey 4

#NotMySpiderman

This is the first MCU movie I havent watched in theaters yet. Fucking sick of Spiderman movies. This is the 3rd goddamn reboot in 15 years.

It's the same source all the Marvel pajeets cited to back up their bullshit about WB's expectations.

SpiderFlop SpiderFlop
Look at that weekend drop
Losing money? Holy Cow
Not even China can save it now
LOOK OUT! Here comes the SpiderFlop

Does anyone else think that part of this so-called "fatigue" is due to how much more difficult it's becoming to ignore what a shoddy job Disney and Marvel have done with telling a coherent, self-consistent story? I mean, seriously consider these questions:

>If Thanos is such a badass and has such a hard-on for collecting Infinity Gems, why didn't he start raping face for them a decade ago instead of sending as dubious an ally as Loki to Earth with the one gem he had?

>Why hasn't Stark outfitted Black Widow, Hawkeye, Wanda, the Falcon, hell, even Cap for that matter, with teched-out armor? They sure as hell need it more than Spidey does.

>If Stark and Damage Control have been collecting, cataloging, and presumably researching alien tech for almost a decade, why isn't any of it ever shown in the hands of government operatives? Why weren't the guys sent after Bucky immobilizing him and Cap with their own gravity guns?

>If Tony's got armor that's strong enough to take down the Hulk, why is he ever using anything else?

>How does one guy with no resources but time and a rubber Bucky mask manage to piece together Bucky's involvement in the deaths of Tony's parents faster than Tony can when all of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s and HYDRA's files were leaked and Tony is literally the smartest, richest, most well-connected, best-supported guy on the planet with an entire bullpen of like-minded geniuses at his disposal? You're telling me the cagey tech genius just had no interest in those files because reasons?

>How did primitive Norsemen not only know the names of every single Asgardian we've ever met and know all their familial relationships, but also predict they'd have an end-time they themselves call Ragnarok if the Asgardians aren't actually gods?

>How exactly is the Vision, a naive, newly-born artificial entity "worthy" of the power of Thor? Are babies "worthy" too?

You can only tell people, "lol it's just for kids, bro!" so many times before people take you at your word.

>implying spiderman 3 wasn't a trainwreck that killed the franchise with terrible acting, laughable plot and out of the anus writing

NO CHINA RELEASE DATE YET

Underrated. Good job user

do you console war fags actually have emotional investments in the success of these corporations or do you do it for the sake of shitposting

So she's MJ. Glad we cleared that up, fag

GOAT

He can still be as easily milked as some young inexperienced reporter or something.

Think about this for a second. Did you REALLY think the critics were going to give their fellow (((tribesmen))) bad reviews for a movie that had the most diverse casts to date? The movie sucked at the box office failure proves that

Moar

College and young adult Peter is perfect. You could easily plan for the long-term and make his series cover ages 20-30. No one except high schoolers care about high school problems, one of the biggest reasons I haven't seen it yet.

>made almost 500mil in 10 days
>not even release in china and japan where everyone crazy about spider
>easy make 800+, maybe 900+ at the end
>DCWIN wonder woman slowly crawls to 800 mil, sucking hard worldwide both spidey and another "huge flop" gotg2

sure, user, this is soooo much big flop. mcu closes tomorrow, congrats

Why is Zack he so comfy, bros?

This. The previous 5 movies were aimed at general audiences. Homeflopping was clearly made to appeal to gen z kids and mcu nerds

>Low opening in the first place
>62% drop weekend on weekend
>RDJ no doubt got his $50m paycheck anyway

Is it Marvel fatigue, or Spider-Man fatigue? Guardians 2 and Doctor Strange were both kinda floppy as well

Go give this shit movie some more 10/10 reviews on IMDB, marvel shill

love RDJ but his demand for more money and literally doing less is fucking BS. Not sure if that affected the movie, but it pissed me off enough to not bother seeing it.

oh ho, you compromise me! i was hoping make so much money writing about comic book movies on anonymous board!

>Losing to Dunkino and Apekino
You have no chance, Mouse.

Shill elsewhere. Forecast say that with these huge drops it'll struggle to reach 300M dom, literally needs a shitload of money overseas.

>Not sure if that affected the movie
He refused to do Civil War until he got $40 million. Of a $225 million budget team up film. Where he wasn't even the main character.

Yes. It affected the movie.

oh my god, summer blockbuster having a 60% drop and losing another highly anticipated summer blockbuster that just release?!

this is unbelievable, marvel suck so hard!

Give me a quick rundown. Is it really tanking?

>Low opening weekend, before being adjusted for inflation, failed to reach even SM3
>Nearly matched BvS's historic 68% weekend on weekend drop
>Making less money than ASM (which Sony considered a huge flop), before adjusting for inflation
Yeah I'd say it's tanking

Yes please

He's got Disney by the balls and they know it. He's just getting what he's worth.

hello butthurt shill
does it fuel you with absolute rage that i didn't see SPIDERMAN: HOMECOMING by Disney Starring Robert Downey Jr. and Tom Holland ?

Yes, it had the two big guns of the MCU and it hurting all over by stuff that shouldn't be competition.
Not even BvS underperformed like this.
You can see it as the anti-WW.

Fucking this. I'm starting to see something akin to a statement in what RDJ is doing.

>Spiderman was so bad China initiated a Hollywood blackout

I believe it.

Except it's not. Lol.

it was such a big deal to everyone when BvS dropped. the fucking revisionism of you clowns

AH CHINA SAVE ME!

Also for some reason advertisement budget only seems to matter for non-Disney/Marvel capeflicks...why is that?

Except Gen Z is supposed to be the most conservative generation in the last fifty years. I'd say Homecoming is targeted at later millennials.

Asgardians used to come to Earth for a laugh. They probably got drunk and told the Norse everything about Asgardians to impress Earth bitches

Doctor Strange was the highest grossing single character debut film in the MCU. He stomped Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk and Ant Man. And GotG 2 has already made about a hundred million more than the first on approximately the same budget, and was responsible for the MCU now becoming the highest grossing franchise of all time, even accounting for inflation.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!

IT'S OK WHEN MARVEL DOES IT

>People are tired of Marvel.
No, people are tired of Spider-Man. Too many fucking reboots will create diminishing returns.

I expect Infinity War to rake in the dough and break records, for better or worse.

This. We saw it with the Amazing Spider Man, we saw it with the reboot Fantastic Four and there's probably a good reason why the third Hulk here isn't getting standalone movies.

I was thinking this what if they just made the raimi Spiderman films Canon it would save a lot of money and you get good actors already. Plus you can just write off him not being in any other movies as "oh he was off on his honeymoon" or "who gave a shit he wasn't relavent at all"

Underrated

cause hack snyder's bvs lost 70 fucking percent *without any opposites*

spidey lost 61% with huge critics approved opponent. i'm not gonna lie, this is definitely more than sony hopes but still ok

Pajeet...shut up.

Don't even try to pretend you're not here, you thread-camping fuck. Here's your reply:

>"Next category: CIRCLES! Round and round and round they go to find Superma-mmmmmm no, no, no. Wrong category, boy! Next category: TRIANGLES! Yes, Euclid's triangle inequality: the shortest distance between any two points is a straight path, and I believe the straightest path to Superman is a pretty little road called Lois Lane."

Lex is the power behind the ARGUS project. He's taunting Lois with that information the same way he taunts everyone else.

That's how much thought went into these movies you're too obtuse, willfully or otherwise, to even begin to understand. Here endeth the lesson, faggot.

savage! i think i wouldn't ever recover

Yes, she is beloved, later shunned an tragically already dead singer, Michael Jackson.

Spiderman 2 was not a good movie. Toby maquire sucked as spiderman and was a mopey cartoon with no depth. The villian fucking sucked...doc ock was turned to a mopey shit villian with cliche motivations that paled next to fafoe goblin. Spiderman 2's main plot point felt utterly contrived and lazy...him losing his powers felt out of fucking nowhere and not to mentioned it popped up at convenient times(almost like a bad Saturday morning cartoon)

Grow up and accept that ramni films are awful films and that homecoming has a real story. Toby sucked as Peter parker and had no depth or nauance to him. I rather take Tom Holland over empty nostalgia.

Breathes in

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do I always, with every fucking movie which fails, hear some cuckboi saying
>not even out in X where they are craaaaaaazy about Y (the movie's subject or main character)
That's most of the times flat out lies

I didn't see ww :^)

SpiderFlop Spiderflop
just look at that weekend drop
Losing Cash? Holy Cow
Not even China can save it now
LOOK OUT! here comes the SpiderFlop

1) Good Q
2) He did outfit Black Widow, Cap's shield is Stark Property, The Falcon received red wing from Stark, Wanda's Sexy outfit is from Stark and Hawkeye's entire arrow collection is from Shield // Stark.
3)It's kind of explained in the short 'Item 47' and in AOS, the weapons are too powerful for use by anyone which is why they are just cataloged.
4) Who the fuck wants to fly around a hulkbuster all day, that would be impossible to use in most missions where they need to minimize damage.
5) He's explained to be a soldier then specializes in that shit. Other point there is good though
6)Idgaf about Thor
7) It's not the body or the AI that is worthy, it's the infinity gem that he possess.

(I'm a Marvel Cuck)