Nu-Male//IFUCKINGLOVESCIENCE Hate Thread

I think the worst thing about these faggots is the
IFUCKINGLOVESCIENCE! meme.

These males are often little faggots with art degrees who FUCKINGLOVESCIENCE!!

Their understanding of space however is almost zero. Their entire intellectual understanding of science comes from watching The Cosmos and Richard dawkins youtube videos.

These types were not to be found in my physics or astrophysics classrooms. Only a few made it to medical school.

They only really only consume science themed entertainment. They have no concept of what science is.

That's why games like no-meme sky have such success. When the dev was caught lying about multiplayer the nu-male began to come up with 'theories' about how the game calculated relativity and how it was multiplayer but they were in different time lines.

Whatever that means. Its not even relativity but that is somehow what the nu-male mind was able to pick up from The Cosmos.

I personally think this IFUCKINGLOVE SCIENCE. TESLA MOTORS. ELON MUSK. APPLE COMPUTERS. ATHEISM. meme is a cancer on our society.

These companies market to exploit the shit out of the nu-male while simultaneously cucking him by lobbying for laws that work against the white male.

Post other Nu-male hate or also meme scientist hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/science
youtube.com/watch?v=3vnjNbe5lyE
everydayfeminism.com/2016/08/reasons-to-beware-feminist-men/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8
thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=youre_not_a_nerd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Coming to terms with the fact that water has a boiling temperature was a hard pill to swallow.

Fuck off.

I was skeptical of IFUCKINGLOVESCIENCE nonesense when it came out.

I knew it was skewered numale blogger's bullshit after reading a few papers on particular research and seeing a model demonstration of an item and thinking, "Hey that's a neat idea, I'd like to see how it would be calcuated and act at a full scale" and out of no where - WI-FI POWER AND SOLAR ROADWAYS EVERYWHERE, IFUCKINGLOVESCIENCE.

Dropped like a rock. I blocked it from my normie book and critically commented on friends who were posting things of the like.

I don't go on that place much anymore though. Not even to keep in touch with family, I prefer calling them now.

just ignore the nu-males. see it as a favor, they are cucking themselves so you have a bigger variety of pussy. if you behave like a normal man you will always have the advantage.

what are you talking about

Pop science is written by proto-numales who do not have science degrees but rather open up primary literature and skip the experiement and discussion and results and instead go to the discussion and look for the part where the author says what his research could potentially maybe lead to one day if money and time were infinite. Then they write that claim as the headline and put a space picture up.

Nu-males think reading this pop-science article makes them 'smart'.

Would you make false advertising illegal, Sup Forums?

And? Whats wrong with it? Would they be so much better if they were obssesed with TV show or football club?

There will always be people naively following trendy trends, but this way they´ll at least create support for intelectual pursuits.

Hey that's not nice. I've got 3 girlfriends who all have husbands that are proud nu-males

>tfw this was me until recently
thanks a lot Sup Forums bad enough you had to ruin my life now you have to rub my nose in it

Sup Forums saved your life then, are you lamenting over not being a numale cuck anymore? it sounds like you're still a numale cuck

why must you hurt me so

You got red pilled. We were all faggots once.

Now I am a Christian 'boring' white man and apparently a backwards retard to the jewish media and their new male followers.

reddit.com/r/science

Because the numale is still alive in your heart, and the redpills haven't killed him yet.

The Jews love the numale. He is a useful idiot that regurgitates their propaganda for them, and serves as a citizen thoughtpolice. He is effeminate, docile in the face of authority, and easily molded with the herd. Numales are like cancers of our gender, killing us from within.

>be me
>aspire to be an artist
>with age come to the realization that art is a meaningless waste of time and energy
>now I struggle to find a meaningful way to spend my time and energy
>floundering in this pursuit

>citizen thought police

kek so true

cry harder faggot, trying being a chick or nigger who gets red-pilled from Sup Forums

My misguided melancholy amphibious friend, who says art is meaningless? If that is your true passion (aspiration is not the same), then it is the ONLY meaningful thing.

The Jews want to you to let them decide for you what is meaningful. They bombard you with ideologies through their control of media and your indoctrinated peers. If you aren't wage slaving and having a family, dutifully generating revenue for the international bankers as a tax paying citizen, then your life is meaningless to them. An outdoorsman who enjoys a humble life in the wilderness could be the happiest man in the world, but first he has to accept that a man dictates his own happiness.

You lost me at "atheist"
There are no religious people in science, only the uneducated retards who clean up the classrooms after we leave.
>But-t-t- a famous scientist from 200 years ago was religious!
Don't even try it.

>he's still responding
lol, retarded?

What did they mean by this?

If not for your sake, for the lurkers.

Praise Kek, I'm gettin' the hang of this.

what if I told you this was hollywood and it's all staged and/or CGI?

You're an observant guy

I only love rock and soil mechanics

space faggots can FUCK OFF

Earth is in star wars

You know there's no one else except for you on Sup Forums, right retard?

"Scientists" are mostly liars anyway. Like the global warming myth that turned out to be bullshit. Or how Pluto suddenly became a non-planet after decades of being a planet.

>if you don't major in a specific field, you're not allowed to like it

Better gas everyone who says they love music too huh. Where do these cunts get off not majoring in music theory and getting a degree?

Fuckin kek.

Dude I fucking love science!
Except the one that shows that black people have lower IQ. This is bad science.

Science is so cool! That's where you require evidence for all of your beliefs! So, where is the evidence to support the belief that blacks are equal to whites?

Joel... I had to take a shit, I'll be right back. 5 mins. tops.

Are you...are you me?

Cept im not mad anymore.

Don't hate your past, just accept the fact that you were acting like a stupid kid and move on.

Black woman detected

lol

Yeah, just because I saw it and I could.

TELL ME LIEEEES
TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES
TELL ME LIEEEES

What a fucking shill

>If you aren't wage slaving and having a family, dutifully generating revenue for the international bankers as a tax paying citizen, then your life is meaningless to them.

Having a good job and a family is exactly what the jews are trying to destroy.

Fuck. Off.

All of that can all be done later, I'm not worried about it right now.

I don't know what it is with Atheists these days thinking that science is the only was to know truth. I think it's mostly coming from the "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE" crowd but it's certainly not new.

youtube.com/watch?v=3vnjNbe5lyE

JUST

There's nothing wrong with liking science, but those who feel the need to declare that they not only love it but fuckingly so need to be gassed.

>Served in the military
>Got a Neuroscience Degree for lulz with GI bill
>Work in IT in DC

I can't relate to the current pussy generation

>be me
>be really invested in art as a kid
>get convinced (by fairly smart people) that art is not a responsible career path
>give up on it before I hit my teens
>try to study for a responsible job
>drop out of every course because none of it resonates me in any way whatsoever.
>24 now and uneducated
>try to take up drawing again after 12 years
>really wish I could have spent those 12 years honing my art instead of floundering in a place I could not adapt
>done daily sketches for a few months now
>not financially stable, but significantly happier nonetheless

No, Nathan said there's no archive of this shithole so who fucking cares? As soon as I stop posting it'll slid off the board.

No more replies itt, watch how long it takes.

Art is working with your hands.
Pick up a trade, anything can be art if you apply your work ethic to it.

Watch "Jiro Drams of Sushi" and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

My friend is playing this at present.

He just found a bright green bi pedal frog. Also a totem of a frog called Gek.

This is literally wrong. The majority of modern scientists are not atheists, and the majority of scientists, including the atheists ones, s generally agree religion and science don't conflict. Look it up faggot.

Not to mention that almost ALL scientists through history were religious

But everyone fucking loves music when 90% of people dont even know an A and D key on piano. Clearly they should be gassed for having a general interest in the subject.

The cucks on Sup Forums never fail to amaze me.

>The majority of modern scientists are not atheists
Stopped reading right there.
The USA is the most religious western country and their national academy of science is 90% atheist.

That's simply not true. That's straight up incorrect information

Headlines on (((news))) sites

>"An online cult, devoted to an ancient Egyptian god of chaos, praises it with these repeating digits"

>le why can't they into science like me

Women follow trends and men adopt to them to get pussy while you jack it to anime.

Sup Forums is literally as talentless as any other chump or chimp in this world kill thyself if you don't like it.

You're right its 93% vs 7%
Thanks for making my point more valid.

>ILOVESCIENCE facts brought to by Tesla and GE

The worlds energy needs can be powered by solar panels covering 1% of the earth and 100,000 wind turbines. Now go vote Hillary before you kill the world with your global warming. The rich will pay!!!

I'm starting an autism hate thread.

If you had let your dreams become memes and studied art you'd have become a swede posting his latest rudolf the red nosed transmuslim hedgehog redraw on tumblr.

Instead you got life lessons and a clue on how to finding happiness after sifting through the dirt and the grime.

wut?

Art isn't meaningless, it expresses meaning and culture. Your problem is that you find nothing meaningful.

eesti impostor!

You caught me

Except it doesn't have a fixed boiling temperature, rather it changes depending on pressure, as can be seen on this phase diagram

forgot to tag u for comment above

>no man's sky threads.svg.png

lol that's actually a pretty articulate description of nu-male cancer.
I think the nu-male wannabe e-celebs on Twitter are wayyyy worse though.

I'm still amazed at why that game was this overhyped, it's basically Space minecraft without multiplayer mode and less features overall

Funniest part is how feminists now actively distrust numales.

everydayfeminism.com/2016/08/reasons-to-beware-feminist-men/

You castrated them, now you dont want them anymore.

>I'm still amazed at why that game was this overhyped
youtube.com/watch?v=rcjpags7JT8

stfu nu-male

You have no understanding of science.

There was a big boom in the 90s of science themed children's entertainment. Bill nye, magic school bus, pop mech for kids, etc. This coupled with the belief that there would be jobs in the science industry has lead to the overabundance of stem graduates.

The IFUCKINGLOVESCIENCE is the adult version of children's science education programming. It also teaches people that ideas are more important than their applications to products which doesn't make sense in a capitalist society.

there was nothing else interesting

Of course

Kek, saw that coming, it was the same shit as Evolve or Gtav
>overhyped pre release
>CGI enhanced "gameplay trailers"
>no real content
Wait for the ass ton of dlc too

It's the 2nd one on the right obviously

>We were in the same place at the same time but things were in a different place and it was night time on his screen.

okay

>"IFUCKINGLOVESCIENCE"
>How do you get something in to low earth orbit?
>"you go up"
>why do all the launches you see on TV look like they're leaning over as they rise?
>"curvature of the earth"
Mfw the retard genuinely believed what he said

its ok bby

I strongly agree with this.

>start single player game
>friend starts single player game
>both of us walk to the same spot on the map
>multiplayer au reddit

user, even Murray admitted they were in the same place at the same time. They were both streaming. The game is literally single player, which is why nothing synced up whatsoever.

I was watching The Martian last week and when Matt Damon said
>I'm going to have to science the shit out of this
Someone in the room yelled at the top of their lungs
>SCIENCE!

I nearly threw up

Was it the black science man??? XD! Or more like "SCIENCE RULES!" (Bill Nye the GOAT of course)

All I know is that it was pretty epic for the win

Didn't Maddox write about this ages ago?
>thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=youre_not_a_nerd

>Someone in the room yelled at the top of their lungs SCIENCE!
Holy shit, that's well already in the realm of IFUCKINGLOVEAUTISM.

IFUCKINGLOVESCIENCE! is often used to push pathoskeptic, materialistic dogmatic views

It's a fucking cancerous meme

Wait are you saying gta v is shit?

or a tranny

I have a degree in engineering (lol I know I know) my favorite thing to do is tell my college dropout brother and sister how vaccines cause autism and climate change isn't real. I don't actually believe that, but it really does kill them on the inside.

you'd've been within your rights to execute him on the spot I think. that level of autism is basically a war crime

maybe true, but worth noting the greats were theists. bacon, galileo, copernicus, newton, kepler, einstein, etc.

and if you say 'if they were born today they wouldn't be theist', then remember that they also wouldn't have invented or discovered all that they did -- instead, some dumber plebs that came after them would've -- and that the statement is no different than saying hitler would've been a ginger-loving zionist sjw if he were born today.

>fly to planet
>collect resources
>refuel/recharge your shit
>run out of inventory space
>sell everything
>rince and repeat

Great game

10/10

Kek, I do the same thing to my non-STEM friends, only I actually think climate change is greatly exaggerated. You know, the argument is really in the CO2/CH4/NO2 FEEDbacks. ;)

Or a Jew.

>

>we scientists
>classroom

First year chem?

GtaV is pretty good, i dont think it failed to deliver whatsoever.

I've been thinking about updating that pic but I have no idea how to use Photoshop.

Here are some new and very vital nu-male characteristics:

>rides a bike to work
>regularly wears a backback
>doesn't own a TV and brags about it
>prefers MMA over boxing

Comments?