For years I've been seeing "reddit" used negatively here

>For years I've been seeing "reddit" used negatively here
>Decide to finally check for myself what all the rumble is about by going into several recommended subs
>It's full of polite, educated posts, with the voting system letting you sort out the chaff from the grain and see the best posts (meritocratic system)
>Literally learn more in a few days of browsing reddit than I've learned in 6 years of browsing 4chins

Remind me why you hate reddit again?

i don't
reddit is better than Sup Forums

This

freedom of speech

I must agree

Sup Forums is perhaps fun for blowing off steam like a school playground, but reddit is the big boys club. It's interesting that they are also able to link more interesting websites and recommend better books than the posters of Sup Forums do (/lil/ can only really recommend meme literature).

subreddits quickly become circle jerks with really over used unfunny jokes and boringly tame opinions

because its shit?
you cant comment your actual opinion because if retards think you are wrong/rude they will downvote you ppl wont even see it

99% of the posts are asslicking drooling retards trying to get the approval of other asslickers, its cancer incarnate

>Remind me why you hate reddit again?
>flag
>in 6 years of browsing 4chins

disgusting tbqh

>you cant comment your actual opinion because if retards think you are wrong/rude they will downvote you ppl wont even see it
i say shit all the time and i dont even care lmao
if it gets downvoted, it gets downvoted, their loss

>circle jerks with really over used unfunny jokes and boringly tame opinions

Hmmm sounds like quite a few boards on Sup Forums.

Maybe it's that way in more politically inclined subs, but my experience was mostly with technically inclined subs and didn't seem like that at all.

based brainlet poster

I am sure you can learn from a community who actively filters unpopular opinions to the point where it becomes invisible to the public eye or shadowban certain users from even making a publicly-visible post at all.

Their stupid shitposts get downvoted.
the rules say to downvote only irrelevant content. And subreddits allow for deeper discussion than a thread on a general board

Reddit is complete shit.

It was decent some six or seven years ago, but now it is normie liberal cancer.

Sup Forums can certainly benefit from such a system, considering how many terrible posts there are (lat least 90%). People are simply unequal and so their contributions don't deserve equal spotlight.

who said anything about learning
i encourage posters to look at my post history as i've done on /r/asianmasculinity, much to their anger

He literally just explained why that's a shit system
Yet you're still pushing it you utter moron
Why?

There are a lot of great subreddits on Reddit actually. I use the site every day.

>i encourage posters to look at my post history

Link?

Because he is wrong in suggesting that that's a bad thing.

>fuck freedom of speech lmao
Nah. R*ddit is cancer

reddit>chan
EDIT: thanks for the gold, kind stranger :D

link what
you won't be getting any shekels from me jew boy

Are the mods on that subreddit so incompetent that they haven't banned you from posting on that subreddit already? I am assuming you are posting in a singular ID.

I don't think he's being serious, I hope.

This has to be the worst bait I ever saw on this board

Link your posting history

You have freedom of speech. But others have the freedom to filter you or ignore you, or just tell others that you're an idiot not worthy of attention, just like real life.

i've been banned from like 7 subreddits

who else here /upvotestheirownposts/

Any post that slightly derails from the mainstream opinion or offers small amounts of criticism is instantly downvoted to oblivion. No real discussion can take place unless it's curated by 16 year old leftist fedoras.

Haha! Wacky Bruce!

Addicted to reaction from the thinner-skins I suppose? I hope you are making quality insults and not cheap Sup Forums imitations like

Liberal shithole where people downvote truth.

>But others have the freedom to filter you or ignore you, or just tell others that you're an idiot not worthy of attention, just like real life.
You can literally do all of that here. The difference is that here you posts don't become invisible if a couple of brainlets find them offensive

and he doesn't get the rush from seeing specific posters sperging out to him because he also insulted them in the past, I can get that feeling.

i dont even post anything Sup Forums-tier
i got banned from /r/latestagecapitalism 'for racism' even though i just said something like 'they are poor because of their culture' or something to that effect

bunch of sooks

That picture is wrong though, there was no Palestinian land in 1946, it was British land. :)

no humans either

Meme map Ivan

>they are poor because of their culture
Who were you talking about m8? Sounds like the ban was warrented

A lot of vkontakte groups are really good too:)

Downvoted