Why is Trump destroying the GOP?

Why is Trump destroying the GOP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY6YyFl8IxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's either retarded or a Hillary plant

>Why is Trump destroying the GOP?

>implying thats a bad thing.

The GOP in its current form needed to go. Same with the Dems. Death to the establishment.

>The GOP in its current form needed to go. Same with the Dems. Death to the establishment.

Destroy the GOP and you're dooming America to Democrat rule. We all know minorities and leftist fuckheads overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

Why oh why would anyone ever want to change the GOP!?

After all, look how great McCain was as a president! And our current president, Romney, he sure is great!

The GOP is so strong and powerful and sure does win when challenged by the democrats and their blatant corruption, lies, and scheming.

It's not as if the GOP has been totally useless and left Americans high and dry for decades or anything.

>somehow, this is a bad thing
Trump will make GOP great again!

America is already democrat ruled. The GOP is loyal opposition.

Like they had a chance to win any election
Trump is the last hope America ever had
60%

>Destroy the GOP and you're dooming America to Democrat rule. We all know minorities and leftist fuckheads overwhelmingly vote Democra

you already have that, doesn't matter if its reps or dems.

They all do continue the same policies.

>The GOP in its current form needed to go

This. The GOP was already deader than dead.

Without Trump, the GOP would still be arguing over whether it should be legal to be a faggot, or to use birth control pills.

It is (((current year))), and he's trying to save the party by giving them a new enemy to unite against and hopefully a better political platform than "we hate fags cuz god said so"

Burn it all down. Not putting up with this illusion of a difference between the two. It's more dangerous than a collapse due to an agent like trump. The slow and inevitable destruction of white America with the 2 party illusion as a pacifier is the cancer we fight against. Break the illusion or burn it all.

we hate fags because they are part of a degeneracy propaganda campaign to lower white birthrates

Liberal plant.

You zombie-sympatizer

>why is Trump reforming the dead and old GOP platform?
>why won't old and irrelevant dinosaurs that have hurt the GOP's reputation more than anything like the Bush family not support Donald?

You can't even comprehend Trump's 168 IQ game plan.

>Destroy the GOP and you're dooming America to Democrat rule.

That's already inevitable. Degeneracy won, and the Overton Window shifted left. Just let it go and move to the new frontlines.

In the future, it's not gonna be GOP right vs Democrat left.

It's gonna be Democrats on the right, and the Communists on the left

Hillary vs Bernie 2020

It's a complete mystery.

after the 10th demoratic president maybe people would change, in fact I would say the next 4 years are going to be taugh, maybe it would be better for hillary to take the blame for it, so yeah: vote hilary if you are true stategic republican.

Now, now.

He could be both.

Blame Trump all you want, this meltdown would have happened now or in another 4 years. They only have themselves to blame for being historically the shittiest congress ever.

>Good thing I'm not a strategic Republican.
>+1 Vote for Trump

because it's a bastion of neocon cuckery that needs to die just as badly as the DNC does if the country is going to escape the grip of globalism

Globalism isn't going anywhere as long as you have a global market.

Because it tried and failed to destroy him first.

You can do business with people on the other side of the globe without allowing unfiltered immigration or ceding your sovereignty to international organizations.

"Globalism" is the lie that seeks to confuse the objective realities of easier travel and communication, with the goal of international government.

So that a new party can take its place.

The Whigs had to be destroyed so the Republicans could take over.

Trump is the Legend.
He is responsible for most of the Gold medals the USA took home this year as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=BY6YyFl8IxQ

For the Lulz.

How many layers of redpilling are you on right now?

Because both parties are corrupt beyond repair.
Trump is a new beginning.

like maybe 5 or 6 million my dude

The GOP killed itself by letting the neocons rule their party for so long.

definitely a plant.

he'll keep saying shit after shit, until day of, if he does lose, he'll just blame MSM and get a major pay off in the months and years to come.

^This.

Sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. Trump is that 'worse'.

Eventually people will build a new GOP from the ashes of the old one.

Conservativism is needed more than ever in this marxist globalist nwo world we live in, but the neocon way has to fucking go.

Trump is a chance to burn it all down on our own terms instead of the Establishment doing it for their own profit

Ron Paul was the last chance we had to turn America around

He had the chance to bring the GOP back to relevence and to bring their policies into the 21st century. I think a lot of us thought this was what he was doing, and its why I supported him during the primaries. But its clear now that he blew it, or never really cared about it to begin with.

I honestly think him winning would be more disastrous to the GOP than losing to Hilldawg. If he loses to her, they can put up a sensible candidate and win easily in 2020. But a Trump presidency would be such a disaster that nobody would take them seriously for decades.

Trump is just the end result of 20 plus years of the ramblings of these guys to uneducated people. Trump didn't kill the Republiturd Party. These guys did.

He's already making bank. He's raised more than 80 million and hardly spent anything and most of what he has spent has been paying his family's salaries and renting his own properties for rallies.

B/c things need to change in this country.

The GOP sucks and is limp and weak. You can only get by on

>muh guns
>muh veterans
>muh Liberty

for so long. They need fresh material.

Handing the entire federal government to the democrats isn't going to result in any positive changes.

>implying muh Liberty isn't the most important principle of all

>TRUMP IS A HILLARY PLANT
>BUT HE'S ALSO A PUTIN PLANT UNDERMINING HILLARY WITH RUSSIAN-FUNDED WIKILEAKS :^)

You SJWs need to get their shit together.

Because they are hand in hand with the currupt peices of excrement's known as the federal government fucking over the people of the United States. Them back door deals were not going to last forever without people getting pissed off and pushing back. It's all pretty simple after you open your eyes and get your head out of the sand.

Why are Hillary shills posting non stop on/pol?

GOP is destroying itself by their retarded antics. Both parties have abandoned the values they run in becoming little more than talking points to get elected. I see the GOP as being completely hijacked by lobbyists and Republican voters have had enough, leaving an opening for Trump to run as the anti-establishment candidate. Most were too dumb to see that he would fail if he got the nomination and now that he is failing, against Hillary no less, they're acting surprised.

Litteraly any other republican nominee should be able to beat Hillary in a landslide and the fact that he isn't just goes to show how unqualified he is.

Heres to 2020 , Sup Forums, cheers

GOP was already circling the drain.

The religious right grabbed hold of the party. Not letting the Republicans give up on the whole gays, abortion, trannies, and sex in general thing.

This.
Free trade has been used to create record low wage grow through exportation of jobs and importation of low skill people.

The GOP has been destroyed ever since bush left office. It's a fucking clusterfuck. They need to stop talking about stupid shit, like whether a woman can kill an unborn baby, or whether or not it's legal to be a faggot.

There are much more pressing matters at hand, and Trump is fucking up the current shit GOP, to make room for a not shit one.

The establishment GOP is a shithouse fire, it needs to be annihilated and buried in the deep woods to never be mourned by anybody.

If The Donald is the man to get it done, so be it.

No more lolbert, warmongering, crypto-jews who think the GDP defines a nation, and not its borders, laws, culture, language, heritage, et cetera.

I'd rather stand in a soup kitchen line with people I trust than live in a mansion that has to be armed like a fucking fortress because big businesses want slave labor and keep flooding this country with criminals.

But trump is literally cryptojewish

Because he is still gonna win without them.

Who cares, the only thing I hate more than republicans are democrats.

Is..is he here?

Trump: [puts his hand on RNC's shoulder] Do you *feel* in charge?
RNC: I paid you a small fortune.
Trump: And this gives you *power* over me?

I agree, but no one seems to use it in a way that conveys meaning.

who cares. the GOP of today is like the democrats of a few decades ago. and it failed holding back big gov.

So your solution is someone who wants an even bigger government?

GOP destroyed itself.
Trump is the new wave.
Ironically, getting back to founding principles.

Gun control and amnesty?

>UNDERMINING HILLARY
jajajajaja

fpbp

The people that let in millions of nonwhites are the ones that destroyed the GOP

He must cull the herd, too many sick animals, he would be a good game warden

The loyal opposition ? Haha, that's silly.

Trump is here to purge the cancer through aggressive chemotherapy.

I found the dumb Fuck !

>The GOP is diseased, rotten to the core! Theres no saving it...
>We need to pull it out by the roots, wipe the slate clean! BURN IT DOWN!
>And out of the ashes a new party will be born! Evolved but untamed!

He is not destroying it. He is purging it of establishment shills...

Jesus the shills are getting worse by the day

THIS
sleepy doctor and randlet can stay.

Also this. Don't listen to anything else.

>neocon cucks actually believe this

who cares if the party fails when both parties are EXACTLY the same

Anyone who thinks Trump wrecking the GOP is an idiot, because the DNC is only getting stronger given demographic projections, increased access to the polls and gibs me dats.