Is Australia literally hell on earth?

Is Australia literally hell on earth?

I think yes

Europe had insects like that before but our ancestors destroyed them. Australia is quite recent.

>Europe had insects like that before but our ancestors destroyed them. Australia is quite recent.

Explain

The whole myth of our country being filled with deadly insects, arachnids and snakes was created to:
1- Make us seem "tougher" than we really are
2 - Give Australians some form of "culture" seeing as we don't have any
3 - Discourage foreigners from coming here :)

Those poor spider bros

fucking ewww

Delete this post right now

RIP Spiderbros, you're taking care of the hordes of flies in heaven now.

They are probably still alive in the photo, although I hope they were burned with a flamethrower after

The world must know...

Fucking subhuman, spiders are bro tier

Tell that to the funnelwebs, orb weavers and redbacks, all of which live just outside my door.

That cheese looks edible, that trap was there for one night at most

The spiders are better than cuntloads of flies.

Man, we even have some that are so bro-tier they don't make webs, they just run around snacking on insects.

even mother nature confined its criminals in Australia

Your ancestors probably ate them.

>yfw spiders are actually terrified of mammals and arachnophobia is completely irrational

A phobia is defined as an irrational fear my dude.

Absolutely NOT comfy

>australian flu

I fucking hate you cunts, its almost as bad as swine flu. Keep your shitty diseases to yourselves

stupid hu*An, spiders are bros

Even if people manage to get the antivenom before succumbing to the toxins just having them around is munted, in Brisbane there were orb spiders that had webs from one side of the street to the other. There was so many of them.

Why do mainlanders think they're cool for not being able to kill things? Insects, cane toads, feral bulls, feral pigs, feral camels, abos. While Tasmanians, real men, were able to fix these things within a few generations. What makes mainlanders so soft?

To be fair the disparity in the scale of Tasmania compared to the mainland is quite large, so removing feral species who are locked on a tiny island would be relatively easy.

>tfw America has a shit ton of insects but no one seems to care
>instead they look at Australia
fucking hell
I see a spider in my house almost every day.
One of the many pleasures of living in the South.

Could we make spider’s leg thread again?

The swampy south can also be pretty scary but when one thinks of America, I'm sure he thinks for your typical suburban midwestern retard who needs a calculator for single digit multiplications.

Post your spider's legs pls.

fixed

Yet you have had almost 150 years to catch up and still haven't.

This is your brain shared between two heads.

You cunts killed off the Thylacine. You should feel bad.

The tiger was a pest and deserved it. If you poofs settled here we'd still have abos because you're afraid to kill anything. Fucking cowards, you're why Gallipoli was a failure.
Slope.

Oi fuck you, mate. The abbos don't need killin', we just need to put them in the desert and leave 'em there.

We'd have fuckin' domesticated those tiger-dog hybrids, they'd be dope pets.

T. Lives in innercity melbourne

Brisbane is fucked man.
>cruising over some hills in brissy suburbs
>giant fucking brown snake crossing the road as I come over

Actually QLD is fucked

At least we stopped fucking our sisters

You're paying for them now, you stupid cunt. They did need to be killed and you failed. Then you said sorry like a big poof.
>We'd have fuckin' domesticated those tiger-dog hybrids, they'd be dope pets.
Go domesticate a possum, it'd be the same thing.
>dope
Nice ebonics, you stupid Amerimutt.
People only make that claim when they want whites to mix with non-whites. That's what the mainland is like. he cities up there have almost no whites left.

Do you like the island? My grandmother had an island. Nothing to boast of. You could walk around it in an hour, but still it was, it was a paradise for us. One summer, we went for a visit and discovered the place had been infested with rats. They'd come on a fishing boat and gorged themselves on coconut. So how do you get rats off an island? Hmm? My grandmother showed me. We buried an oil drum and hinged the lid. Then we wired coconut to the lid as bait and the rats would come for the coconut and... they would fall into the drum. And after a month, you have trapped all the rats, but what do you do then? Throw the drum into the ocean? Burn it? No. You just leave it and they begin to get hungry. And one by one they start eating each other until there are only two left. The two survivors. And then what? Do you kill them? No. You take them and release them into the trees, but now they don't eat coconut anymore. Now, they only eat rat. You have changed their nature. The two survivors. This is what she made us.

Tasmania, you stupid kike. Grow a brain in place of your wallet and have a fucking think.

They fuck your nostrils in the night so no, spiders are definately worse than flies.

>Nice ebonics, you stupid Amerimutt.

The fuck should I have said, cunt. Graus?

Well spiders shag your food.

Anything but nigger babble would be fine. Who the fuck even talks like that? Retarded American niggers, that's who. So don't bring that shit here like you did those chimpanzees from Africa. Fucking mainlanders. You have no hope.

>Tasmania is an island state of Australia

>Trying this hard

Afro-Eurasia is also an island. You can't walk around either that or Tasmania in a day.
Ayy yo but be dat shit ass nigga bitch shit muhfuh chicken nugget

haha, reminds me of a bushwalk i went on at a place called green ant creek. The entire trail was infested with golden orb spiders, and it was pretty clear that we were the only ones who'd been to the place in a while because there were tons of webs blocking the path. it was pretty narrow path through dense bush, so we had to walk single file. the person at the front had a stick to clear the path of webs (had to ditch it a few of them because spiders would crawl onto it), while the rest of us were trying to avoid bumping into any of the infested plants all along the side of the path. we eventually made it to the look out (was a pretty shit view too), and it turned out the walk was one-way so we had to walk back along the same path. Good fun though.

Is this a picture of the room?
Or, is it a warehouse or a barn?

Jesus Christ fuck that shit.

You gonna eat that?

More like heaven, look at all the cool critters!

You have been visited by a spider!

wtf i love cold climate even more now

Hairy spider are very cute !

Thats not even fair. Why do they have to be so big? What advantige do they actually get from being that fucking big?

It's more due to food and oxygen supply. Also bigger is stronger, so big beats small for mates.

Perspective mate it's not that big.

It's cute
Land hermit crab :3

considering how much I hate and fear insects it would probably take like 2 days before I would kill myself if I lived in Australia
>average Australian eats up to 20 tarantulas in his sleep on daily basis

And up to 50 while awake.

I wish spiders could be domestitated and consider humans as their friends....