Other urls found in this thread:

biblia.com/bible/esv/Ezek 28
youtube.com/watch?v=rsPa8QgGGkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>if you will be evil sinner he will torment you forever in hell
wrong
You are not tormented by demons
you are tormented with demons

And hell is state of soul (state of eternal rebellion against God and God's love), not a place.
Read St. Isaac of Syria for further information.

Satan gave us the apple(fruit) that gave us the knowledge to know good from evil.
He can't be a bad guy.

>satan is ba-

WOAH!

>satan tortures the guys that end in hell
If the souls of the damned are in hell because they've been bad in life, doesnt that mean Satan is a good guy?

Satan - Kills: 6
God - kills: 80,000,000,000
Sounds like a fucking hacker

If Satan is bad then why does he have his own followers and church?

If fascist drumpf is bad why does he have supporters?

Because Trump isn't bad and so wasn't Hitler, being a bad guy is a social construct

satan is a manifestation of god

I'm feeling like I'm seeing a thread of a 12 years old kid.

In Highschool my Philosophy professor that was graduated in Theology told me something about Hell never being actually described on the sacred scriptures, so that's quite interesting. If the damnation of torture and eternal suffering is actually a Human makeup, how it would be like the state of mind of a damned man?

God is a fascist, Satan gave humanity free will.

Wrong fucking piece of shit. Satan is an Archangel, the most devoted and bringer of Light.
He did not like humans so he rebelled against God. Michael and others took care of the fall of Satan. After his defeat, God made him ruler of Hell.

No god is a marxist.

Someone has been playing a little too much SMT

you're motivating me to finally pick up those gook games

>Stalin is bad and he likes evil
>If you will be evil he will torment you forever in gulag

explain

>playing japanese video games
fucking weeb trash
the only good series ever created by a dirty J*p is metal gear solid and this is only because it has nothing to do with Japan

funny how westboo artists make the most appealing stuff, like Berserk

"Lol, humans are so perfect, here enjoy some heaven"

*gives satan 24/7 access to their brains*

"WTF he made them eat an apple?! to earth for all eternity and hell's coming up, all psychopaths can go to hell too"

Also
>sends prophets for countless millennia but can't set up dial up

it's all make-believe nonsense meant to keep illiterate warmongering jews from murdering each other instead of neighboring nations

Das rite

>how it would be like the state of mind of a damned man?
Plot twist we are already in Hell.

>Satan gave humanity knowledge and free will
>therefore he is evil

In Tears to Tiara Lucifer is literally Prometheus who gave humans fire.

false flag by god to conquer us forever

>how it would be like the state of mind of a damned man?
Basically with eternal hatred against God. And since God is also Love, Goodness, Justice and so on (Evil doesnt exist Ontologically, but is deficiency of those), damned will also hate these. So yes, they will be miserable, but not because of boiling cauldron or some disney fairytale like this.

>believing what is basically fanfiction from later centuries

Satan is a prosecutor. He's trying to show that you are not worthy. Your life is a test, an examination, a probation period. (See also Job.) If at the end you do not pass... Nothing happens. You are simply 'not accepted' into Heaven (which is being in the eternal presence of God). Instead, through your *own* actions, you are left in a state of nothingness: you turned away from God by your own free will (or rather, you did not go towards God), and thus you are left in darkness, coldness, and loneliness.

Evil is what happens when people turn away from God. Satan has no part in it, he's just the representation of the test of life.

god and satan dont exist. heaven and hell dont exist. you either cease to exist or reincarnate as another human being, an animal, insect, plant, etc without any knowledge of your prior life. fuck off

I know this is a meme but don't you think people in hell after some time would grow accustomed to it. And after a while they would forget where they really were and say stuff like "yeah it's hard but it isn't so bad"
If I designed hell once in like 10 years or so I would take everyone to spend a day in heaven and when that day is over I would tell them "You can't have that" and back to the usual pit.

Satan is basically trying to bait you so that the supreme janitor bans you to a place where he can eternally troll you.

where the hell are you getting this from
God will torture the people in hell, not satan

>s*tan is an Archangel, the most devoted and bringer of Light.
>s*tan didnt make humans to rebel
>s*tan is ruler of hell (hell is a place)
*sniff* *sniff*, smell that, it's a stake prepared for you for your heresy in your moronic post

Satan is the judge/jailkeeper in classical Christian myth, similar to King Yanma or Pluto
he was mixed up with Lucifer for some reason, and a load of other demons
Lucifer is being punished in Hell like all the other sinners and has no power there

LUCIFER
not Satan
dummies

Lucifer is Satan, Satan is Lucifer

Ktxbye

no they aren't
Satan is a different entity and the Jewish/christian equivalent of Pluto/Hades
in some texts they even call him Pluto

just as Beelzebub, Moloch and all these others are different entities even if people all use these names to refer to Lucifer (who does not rule hell and is being punished there)

God rules hell and it is by the will of God what sinners receive punishment

The devil is not bad and he does not like evil, because the devil is an angel and angels, unlike humans, do not have free will. The devil is an extension of God's will and what he's doing is God's work. At least that's the way I've understood the dogma.

To be fair, he does the same if you've been good.

Un jour toi et moi on va se taper pour régler nos comptes.

they obviously have free will since they could rebel
jews had a slightly different idea about satan than christians do I think

I've understood it as God being everything, good and evil.
Lucifer merely being an extension of God and enslaved to his incomprehensible infinite will, though an intelligent being so he can reason how to achieve that will on his own.
Lucifer's interpretation being countered by the angels under Michael and all ultimately brought under heel by Christ as logos and "finite" manifestation of the infinite Godhead

did they rebel against God? or rather the host of angels?

>implying God couldn't rebel against himself
Why? Because God works in mysterious ways, that's why.

I think the standard christian interpretation is that satan rebelled against God because he wanted to be God

>satan
Lucifer
and Christians are notoriously autistic and unable to come to a clear single story

Shut up idiot. It is God who torments everyone to Hell. Including fallen angels.

They rebelled against God.

depends what version you read
Muslims say Lucifer rebelled because he wouldn't bow to humans
other versions say different things
and its never made clear if the snake, Lucifer, and the demon Satan mentioned in Job are the same character or not

God can permanently eliminate himself, but, he can't because his presence is infinite, yet this would contradict that is will if infinite

Checkmate, god-fearing losers

The vietcong lies, Satan is Lucifer. Satan is the Morning Star and Lucifer is indeed the Archangel Morning Star. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo you know

that his will is infinite

>He seized the dragon, the ancient serpent who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

God does not change

pls dont post on subject about what you clearly dont have knowledge about

>depends what version you read
>Muslims say Lucifer rebelled because he wouldn't bow to humans

The only version that matters is the Torah. Its never stated, but it's very much implied.

biblia.com/bible/esv/Ezek 28 Satan, Lucifer, The Dragon, the Prince of Tyre. All the same character.

it is NEVER clearly stated that Lucifer = Satan = the Devil = the Snake = the Dragon in Jewish texts
this is a latter Christian advancement to explain certain irregularities in the bible.
you don;t talk about this if you haven't at least read the Bible or the Torah in a scholarly way

the best link is that the Devil = the Dragon = the tempter in the OT
the snake in Genesis is never clearly linked with any of these entities
and the KJV (where a lot of this nonsense comes from) is not a useful scholarly translation

also Satan in the Torah/OT is used for numerous characters to describe them as being an "obstacle" or opposing force, including mortals.
Satan in Job is described as a servant of God and not as some sinister fallen one.

>satan isn't a pagan diety incorporated in to turn people against the old ways

the idea of the great Satan being some antagonistic anti-god is Zoroastrian corruption

I though it was from the finish god Sataana.

if they dont want me to sin why did they make all the demons so hot

Satan means adversary, enemy. Its the title. HaSatan, or THE Satan is Lucifer, the archenemy (of God, mankind and so on). Satan is a title, Lucifer is a name of fallen angel, who is titled HaSatan.
Stop weaving "le scholar" trope and go actually analyze what kind of retardness you are posting.
and final note
>mortals
human are not mortals, kys you retarded dweeb

Jesus is also refereed to as Lucifer in the bible
and not all the "HaSatan" characters in the bible are the same

Morningstar (associated with Venus) is not as same as star of the morning mentioned in Rev 22.16 Jesus is not called "lucifer" in Vulgata in that place, it is a misconception of connecting part in Isaiah and Reveations, two different books, where Morningstar and star of the morning, two different concepts, have two vastly different meanings

>and not all the "HaSatan" characters in the bible are the same
NO SHIT, YOU BRAINDEAD IMBECILE, HA IS A HEBREW DEFINITE ARTICLE, SO IF SATAN IS MENTIONED IN A TEXT, BE IT ANGEL OR HUMAN, IT IS USING HA-, TO DEFINE IT. YOU COMPLETELY MISSED THE FUCKING POINT.

You seem to know what you're talking about.
Please continue.

Satan absolutely hates humanity and all of creation. That's why he wants people to be bad and take them away from God so their souls will be miserable for all eternity. He's basically a tantrum throwing sour loser desu.

He's not real so who cares?

But Jesus clearly speaks about the Sheol/Hades talking about cries and grinding of teeth.

>the polish pleb

you know the word "lucifer" is a latin invention, that's not even referenced in any part of the bible, except a forced translation of the "morning star" to force some catholic interpretation on some translations.
every appareance of Satan on the bible looks like something allegoric everytimes.

but apocalypsefags are sperging out with him, pretty sure Apocalypse is an apocryphe but they included it on the canon because greeks communities liked it.

>cries and grinding of teeth.
Out of wrath and hatred because everywhere else it is used in same context.

>His anger has torn me and hunted me down, He has gnashed at me with His teeth; My adversary glares at me. (Job 16:9)
>The wicked will see it and be vexed, He will gnash his teeth and melt away; The desire of the wicked will perish. (Psalm 112:10)
>Like godless jesters at a feast, They gnashed at me with their teeth.(Psalm 35:16)
>The wicked plots against the righteous And gnashes at him with his teeth. (Psalm 37:12)
>All your enemies Have opened their mouths wide against you; They hiss and gnash their teeth They say, "We have swallowed her up! Surely this is the day for which we waited; We have reached it, we have seen it." (Lamentations 2:16)
>Now when they heard this, they were cut to the quick, and they began gnashing their teeth at him. (Acts 7:54)

As I stated,

>graduated in Theology
Why would anyone do that?

12 Quomodo cecidisti de caelo, lucifer, fili aurorae?

Yes, thanks for informing me that Lucifer is a translation of Heylel, that I obviously didn't knew about

but it was never the name of a fallen angel, that explanation is entirely a catholic interpretation, not the original meaning of the thing.

HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY

youtube.com/watch?v=rsPa8QgGGkc

The coolest religious conspiracy I heard about was Alexander the great being the antichrist and coming back from the death to rule the world and being defeated by Jesus after.
there is something epic on it, but even if it was interesting, i think this is still fiction.

The Dutch political party SGP wants us to remain a Kingdom, so Jesus can ascend to our throne when he arrives on earth.

>Alexander the great being the antichrist and coming back from the death to rule the world and being defeated by Jesus after
That's bullshit. Alexander never lost a battle. Jesus have no chances.

And then the EU will expand towards Israel of course.

If Alexander the Great come back, it would be probably after some huge chaos destroying that modern and industrial world, regressing to some post-apocalyptic middle age/antiquity kingdom, then it would be easier for him to dissimulate his identity and make a new fresh empire to rule the entire world.
then cheezus will come and kill him on some final battle, and after it the last judgment and the new earth.

it's a good science fiction plot, when you learn more about that conspiracy concerning Alexander, there is a lot of very strange elements who fit in.

you cannot deny that HaSatan is used for many characters, including the devoted servants of God in Job and human characters who act as adversaries at various points.
Lucifer is a Latin term invented much latter and used to describe the fallen angel
the fallen one is HaSatan but so are several other characters since this is just a descriptive title.

the only title that you can connect with the fallen/Lucifer/the Dragon is that of the "Devil"

Alexander never fought a battle that he couldn't win more like

And that's how you conquer the world.

what happens when an unstoppable force (Alexander) meets and immovable object (Christ) ?

Christ is pretty much movable. Overwise it would be impossible to put him on that cross.

fpbp, Hell is the state of rejection of God who is goodness itself. The punishment is self-imposed, you're rejecting your own telos eternally.

since its not a place i guess its supposed to be eternal suffering, it doesnt matter what causes it, just that you experience, or eternal depression, its not that satan comes and rapes you non stop, but you just FEEL like that with or without reason.

thats how i would interpret it but i dont really believe in the traditional idea of hell, which isnt actually based on anything but folklore and old hags trying to scare younger people into not having fun and being boring farts