Where did the first white people come from?

Where did the first white people come from?

My mom thinks it is the Middle East but I don't believe it.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/italian-tomatoes-the-product-of-migrant-slave-labour/news-story/fece485267a1dd13b34a9ac78718208d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We came from space.

We came from space.

pretty sure i remember reading that the blonde hair blue eye combo originated near the caspian sea

Anatolia

The genes we have for white skin come from Neolithic Turkish farmers

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

>rh- blood masterrace.

Probably Hyperborea or Atlantis.

Blue eyes mutated in the area around Constantinople

India

Alright, I'm getting really sick of this hive-mind shit. (I'm not)

Valhalla.

where are that girl's tits?

>turkish
you know that the Turks didnt invade Anatolia until around the year 1071 right?

Argentina.

do you all not have google?

Africa. WE WUZ KINGS

This

First thing we did was wipe out those filthy dinoniggers

We came from space.

>first white people
>white

Blah blah same shit

How do i get one?

Africa/Middle East but they were dark at the time before the european climate worked it's magic.

Most modern humans come from the middle east yes. You have to remember that there was ice ages and shit so most of the land was not habitable.

Basically jews descended from africans and whites descended from jews.

Very few whites descended directly from africans. Whites are a weird mix of jew and turanid.

Really tough to say since there was so much mixing. But I'd say whites are closer to asians than africans.

we where created by some nigger scientist in his lab in italy.

kek
nice digits

>whites descended from jews
fuck off. we came from India and there were no jews.

>My mom thinks

...She know you 're on her laptop?

Lol.

That's like saying Americans are all just Sioux descendents. "blabla same shit"

It's the same level of ignorance.

I think literally Iran.

Africa, the Afrikangs made us in an experiment and then released us as trash shortly before blasting off into space

don't you know your History?
the first white goy was a Middle eastern Semite named Jesus :^)

That's pretty retarded of you to say. The first humans came from africa as the glaciers receded and settled in the middle east then spread from there.

The only whites that are directly descended from africans are italians or spanish. Most came from middle east and asia.

We are basically mongoloid jewish caveman rape babies.

She's a gymnast, AKA body cycle stops, hormones suppressed, breasts shrunk to nothing/never developed along with their body """she""" no longer qualifies as a female, only a hole with legs

>The first humans came from africa
That's not what OP is asking. Everyone knows that.

Caucasian Mountains

you're the one being ignorant.

Turkic are like 5% of anatolian blood when european remplaced the natives

turks today share the same blood as their ancestors 5000 years ago. Work for every nation in africa, asia or europe

He is asking where whites come from, I am saying that we are a mix of bronze age jew and with asians mixed in afterwards.

You don't seem to know much about history.

indo europeans split from other humans and went into caucus mountains. they became horse warriors who were very successful, spreading across the asian steppes, europe, middle east, north africa, and other parts of asia. the ones who spread to europe eventually became white people.

>no longer qualifies as a female
>only a hole with legs

Redundancy is the ultimate lack of sophistication

hello virgin

Atlantis
True story.

>bronze age jew
We predate them you pleb. Jews are a another branch, we did not descend from them.

>turkish farmers
>turkish

I like small tits and she's also very cute.

Definitely would love to bang her.

>Where did the first white people come from?
A vagina

>Did you defend me on the internet slave?
>UHMMM YES MLADY
>Have you called him virgin, gay and basement dweller for discussing my power
>UH UH
>Very well goy, i will reward you later with some vaginal slime that will make you even more submissive, obedient and willing to vote for Hillary
>THANK YOU MASTER

Atlantis.

I don't think so, there was ice ages that kept us trapped around the middle east and africa.

This is a more accurate point of view I guess, but it's basically the same. Jews split off and went north, then the mongolians and cave men raped us.

illiterate /r9k/ Italian poster who created the thread about jew vaginas enslaving man? hello there.

it's all theories. the most widely accepted theory is that white people "mutated" from black africans migrating out of africa, getting blue eyes, non-melanized skin and evolving to live in cold climates, but my theory, i think white people are due to a specific set of circumstances, the first being ancient african tribes who are now dravidian peoples as albinos, and all the albinos from around the world being outcasted to the same place (the aryan valleys near india) and intermixing with neanderthal, other migrating african tribes, and all albinos from everywhere...this happening over thousands of years

>this is what sexual frustration from browsing r9k look like

find someone giuseppe, your balls gonna explode otherwise

>Where did the first white people come from?

HEAVEN

Doesn't really matter, but Proto-Indo-European culture was pretty much around Ukraine.

Hi

>algeria schooling on sexual education

Raping goats don't count Abdul

>the Middle East
It's true. The ancestors of whites came from the middle east. Whites are genetically closest to Aryans (sand-niggers).

what are you even talking about? Turks come form Central Asia.

>ice ages
The "Jewish" people aren't that old. They are like 600 years old.

I would define your mom more as a pig than a goat.

modern people of turkey (the country) =/= same genetic as central asian, who are called turkic.
Turks are turkified natives anatolian at 95%+

NEANDERTHALS
fucking idiot

WE

wrong

THIS guy has a good idea. your theory is plausible in my book. but it's just a theory. i think white people are directly descended from africans if you go far back enough

What do you call them then? We descended from the people who lived in the middle east 20,000 years ago.

>being this butthurt

I've got a couple of algerian slaves in my backyard, chained to the dog's shack. Will probably free them tomorrow to pick some tomatoes.
Wanna say hi to them?

The Ark

WUZ

I agree, I just got the impression that you were trying to argue something completely different.

i'm going to have to go along with these fine gents. we came from space. pic related. proofs.

It actually originated from Turkey

>we was aliums an sheet

How white am I (50% Italian, 25% Irish, 25% French)? I have a very white phenotype.

A.H. clearly said the whiterace came from an island(Atlantis).

heaven

that doesn't make sense, you never enslaved us but we did, for centuries (10th-19th), as much as 7,000 a day.

it's like an afro american calling a white one a slave.

If by white you mean Indo-European then it's almost certain that they came from what's today southern Russia.

If you want to get deeper (and if you believe the out of Africa theory) you'll probably understand that pale skin is natural adaptation to counter the lack of Vitamin D absorption in places with little sunlight penetration (ie: Europe during the ice age) and that it probably took thosands of years for primitive humans to develop this trait.

that would be northern yurp, user

earth scum

forgot pic.

>Italians
>Irish
Literally weren't considered white before WWII
>French
A people famous for their miscegenation tendencies for a millenia+

Basically, you're Argentina levels of white

its true though.

you don't absorb vitamin D, you produce it internally. i reject the white skin evolving from lack of sunlight theory. dark skin is better suited to absorb sun rays no matter where you live.

look at alaskans, inuit, nepalese, natives in canada. they are still dark , not even being threatened by cold climates

No right.
We share a common ancestor. We are not descended from jews. We went from the middle east before the jews and moved though east Asia and India.

Get out of my planet. fucking illegal aliens.

Macedonia

This guy gets it. It was Hyperborea. The darker races came from Lemuria.

jews have been jews since BC , and even before they adopted judaism, they were still semitic people for thousands of years.

>through

Alien intervention. Take one negroid, add alien DNA and you have white men. It's why we're superior. Asians are also alien hybrids but are a result from different aliens. Mankind is just an alien experiment which is why they're always watching us.

you wouldnt turn away poor innocent refugees would you?

we will leave once we complete the genesis device in switzerland

combination of anatolian farmers and central asian nomads. the horsemen were *NOT* mongoloids tho.

That pepe looks like Hillary

>theaustralian.com.au/news/inquirer/italian-tomatoes-the-product-of-migrant-slave-labour/news-story/fece485267a1dd13b34a9ac78718208d

I am just looking at the ancient middle eastern and african cultures which are all very semetic. I don't know about you but ethiopians are pretty fucking jewish. But I think you could be right. Who is to say that whites only came from one place?

>A people famous for their miscegenation tendencies for a millenia+
"The French" aren't a people as a whole.
Besides the more generic French stock that resembles Spaniards you have groups like the Gauls and Normans situated in particular spots geographically that are much "whiter".

>since BC
Are you retarded? That isn't that old. We moved long before the jew came about. They are an ethnicity.

Nords are an extraterrestrial race. Why do you think humans are so attracted to them? True humans are niggaboon ugly. We are the result of thousands of years of hybridization, we have been colonized already without even being aware of it

you're all just bringing genocide and rape to my world, some I guess are good people but we can't take risks. I have nothing against whites, you just need to go. Earthen culture needs to be preserved.

Want to know the pitfalls of working with white people? A Black organization made a list.

See pic related, which was at least partly funded with American tax dollars.

White people try too hard to go out of their way to be nice and non-threatening to Blacks.

Unlike Blacks, who hate the holy hell out of whitey.

One of the pitfalls?

#18. White people practice colorblindness

> Evil ass crackas, trying to look past race like we have been indoctrinated to do all these years.

>semetic
The adapted alongside us and not before us.

Ethiopia has artifacts dating back almost 200 thousand years. Israel has a stone bridge that is almost 200 thousand years old. This predates all of us.

There were people around during the neolithic age but they certainly weren't human. Those were cave men.

*they