13 DAY OLD KILLED BY 6 Y/O BROTHER

ST. PETERSBURG (FOX 13) - The Pinellas County sheriff says a 6-year-old boy beat his baby sister to death while they, along with another sibling, were left alone in a locked van outside a cell phone store while their mother went inside.

Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said the mother, Kathleen Steele, 62, had gone inside the cell phone store on Aug. 8 to have her broken phone repaired and left the three children in the van with the windows rolled up and the van turned off.

The sheriff said the 13-day-old-baby was crying in the van and 6-year-old Frankie slammed the baby on the ground and flipped her around. The baby, also named Kathleen, suffered severe injuries including a fractured skull, cuts, and bruising.

"The best way I can describe it is, he pummeled her," said Sheriff Gualtieri, who also said there was blood on the ceiling of the van.

The boy will not be charged, though the sheriff said the boy admitted to deputies that he caused the injuries and showed deputies how he did it.

"We decided not to charge him. But nonetheless, we have a 6-year-old who killed a 13-day-old," the sheriff said.

Steele did not immediately seek medical attention after the baby was injured, the sheriff said, and instead took the children to another store. A neighbor later called paramedics to Steele's home, where they performed CPR on the baby and transported her to the hospital where she was pronounced dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox2detroit.com/news/us-and-world-news/189294768-story
patch.com/florida/pinellasbeaches/newborn-killed-mom-featured-i-m-pregnant-55-years-old
twitter.com/AnonBabble

savage

JustRussiaThings

link for story

fox2detroit.com/news/us-and-world-news/189294768-story

>Steele did not immediately seek medical attention after the baby was injured, the sheriff said, and instead took the children to another store.
Are they certain it wasn't the mother? Or are they taking a child's testimony as truth?

happened in Florida

I am watching a 30 minute press conference

'She [62 Y/O kathleen] had no business having kids' according to the officer in the pic

The kid should be put in a home. Permanently. 6 year olds shouldn't perfom 4th trimester abortions.

kid is too young to face criminal charges, but now he at least will be scrutinized by more responsible people. Kid will probably be in therapy until he is 18

patch.com/florida/pinellasbeaches/newborn-killed-mom-featured-i-m-pregnant-55-years-old

Mom was on a reality show when she was pregnant at 55

This.

The mother is certainly at fault because of the litany of negligent acts in this case, but she's not the one who beat an infant to death.

There's no reason the kid shouldn't be brought to charge. He'll never understand the gravity of his actions since everyone will just blame the mother.

>Not banning assault fists

YOU DON'T NEED KNUCKLES
WHAT DO YOU NEED KNUCKLES FOR?

>Kathleen Steele, 62
with kids
>a 6-year-old
and a
>13-day-old-baby

These kids are going to be future presidents!
Except the one that's dead.

still watching the press conference

"kid is mature for his age" "talks like an adult, one could mistake him for a 20-30 year old"

english isnt good but unless he wasnt talking about a 6 year old, then just wow.

The boy is smart. He realises that with a sibling his parents resources will be shared amongst them, meaning he gets less attention, less investment in education and less food. So he killed his sibling in a bid to get the best that he can. This boy will do well in life.

Just gonna leave this here

"the best way i can describe it, is he pummeled her"

this all happened when the kids were left alone in the car for 38 minutes. after the mother came in, she drove back home and asked the 6 year old is something wrong with her [13 day old]

Just a reminder Sup Forums. Trash comes in all colors.

fucking russians!!

>white people

why am i not surprised

>62 year old mother
>with a six year old child,
>and a thirteen day old child
>and another child who is probably younger than the first

Where did she get her hands on these kids? A deal with the devil?

New YRYL material...

what did you mean by this? as a creator, really made me think

14 days old, shit. That baby had no rights. As long as that baby still has a piece of the umbillical cord attached, it is still the mother's body. What kind of ignorant fucks are you? It's her body and she'll do what she wants with it.

>having kids at that age
>not expecting them to be fucked up

>Steele did not immediately seek medical attention after the baby was injured, the sheriff said, and instead took the children to another store. A neighbor later called paramedics to Steele's home, where they performed CPR on the baby and transported her to the hospital where she was pronounced dead.

why

Arabs should be moved down a notch, they have a tendency to blow up over the silliest of things.

This, they can't even stop murdering babies that don't worship Allah in the right way.

What's worse, the crazy bitch left the paramedics in the living room that were trying to resuscitate her slab of bloody ground beef that used to be her daughter, she walked away to go put her groceries away.

So is this like a little Damien kid or what?

So guys, if those were your kids, would you kill the 6 year old in return, restart and make new children?

I live in Florida. I heard also that when she was told about the death she blankly said I guess I have to plan a funeral. She is also single mother who used IVF from her dead husband's frozen sperm.

I bet this little shit has down syndrome or is autistic.

>shitmalis any different from other niggers...

kek

Wtf don't post this horrific shit on my Sup Forums

>62 year old mom
yeah, the kid was a fucking tard who didn't know his own strength. the cutoff age is ~35 before you start risking mongoloid babies
the mom is clearly responsible for gross negligence, child abuse, and some sort of indirect manslaughter charge.

fpbp

PUT MY KNUCKLES DOWN IF I COULD

Lol. Thoght its from MOTHER RUSSIA.

BAN ASSAULT TODDLERS

>62 year old mom
>5 year old and 13 day old

Ew dude, who knocks up a fucking fifty seven year old?

BAN ASSAULT 6 Y/O's

Unfit genetic conceptions self eliminate themselves from the population. All is well.

>Steele did not immediately seek medical attention after the baby was injured, the sheriff said, and instead took the children to another store. A neighbor later called paramedics to Steele's home, where they performed CPR on the baby and transported her to the hospital where she was pronounced dead.
That's highly suspicious. I really don't think the kid did it here.

oldest was natural with her husband, after husband died she had two with his sperm

>Kathleen Steele, 62,
>6 year-old boy
>13 day old
Christ
Women shouldn't have children after 35

The mother should be charged with negligent homicide

>62 years old mother with a 6 years old and a(rip) 13 month baby.

What the fuck you shouldn't be allowed to have kids past 45 and im being generous here.

Life sentences should be given for crimes like this regardless of age. Kids like this are beyond fucked up and the notion they will somehow re-adapt into society is nonsense. Just kill them or lock them up before they hurt anyone else.

was the father white?

>not niggers

i'll admit, this surprised me

>after husband died she had two with his sperm
.. you can do that? Great, now i have to say that i want my sperm left inside my sack in my will.

>implying Arabs and Turks are not Creators
>using these divisions
Negroid, Caucasian, Mongoloid, Australoid, Native American.

ban assault children

>Steele did not immediately seek medical attention after the baby was injured, the sheriff said, and instead took the children to another store

I'm sensing "single mother"

This.

>6 year olds shouldn't perform 4th trimester abortions

You probably have an autist on autist killing here.

>the posthumous one
The boy is marked.

native americans are mongoloid you stupid faggot

Let me get this straight:

1. Mother leaves three children in car to do errands.

2. The 6 year boy murders his sibling.

3. The mother returns and goes to the next store.

4. Mother is arrested because her daughter was murdered by someone else.

Beam me up, Scotty. Oh and all of you humans are scum. I hope an asteroid destroys us all.

That family sounds all sorts of fucked

oh, and:

5. Cop goes into detail about how the mother got pregnant. News and everyone else thinks the sheriff is perfectly normal and understandable for doing so.

Have I fallen through into some kind of bizarro dimension? Do you guys call the Berenstein Bears the Barrenstain Bears

Child psychopath?

I thought abortion was legal?

>Florida

I'm shocked

The kid probably did the baby a favor seeing as how she would've been raised by the disgusting bitch of a mother.

How autistic are you?

Legit cannot be trusted with children

>Berenstain, it's Berenstain.

>tfw when youre visiting family in st pete right now

this place is truly a wasteland

Lol humans aren't fucking birds. That kid is gonna grow up with parents that will only remember him for murdering their daughter

What does this have to do with politics?

At least you missed the degeneracy fest that is first friday

Why can't you idiots understand that arresting the mother makes no fucking sense. Why don't one of you shitbag permavirgins explain it to me.

The woman probably told him to kill the kid so she didn't have to worry about raising it. What kind of person stumbles upon their lifeless child, then goes to another store before even reporting it.

Its a fake story dumbasses. No one is fertile at age 62

Who the hell has a baby at 62 years old?

>politics and current news.

>happened in Florida
Florida is the tropical Russia of North America.

45 is way too old. 40 years top, then you shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

His mother was 55, he is 110% autistic (pronounced "doitsch" I think).

Just kill the bastard and the mother and be done with it
Best way to deal with these types of things

>Mom was on a reality show when she was pregnant at 55

If thats true she was pregnant with the kid that killed the baby at that time.

Wonder if she ever thought he would be a murderer so young.

I'd rather shitpost on a Hillary general than see this sappy shit. Another day in America

CHeck out The Independent downtown. It's a nice little bar.

Head to Sarasota as fast as you can and hit the beach. They're the fucking best.

More like ban hands. Now every American needs to get rid of their hands so they don't kill babies.

That 6 year old saved the parents a bunch of time and money.

Interesting how no one can explain to me what she did that merits being thrown in jail.

looks like that place is closed, at least temporarily. been spending some time at clearwater beach, seems pretty nice. is sarasota the classy/nice part of the tampa bay area?

Child neglect for one.
You aren't supposed to leave your kids unsupervised if they are under a certain age
And when shit like this happens then you are responsible for it
Honestly though they just need to put the kid down

Except natural law isn't contiguous with man's laws and if he keeps on with the jungle bullshit he'll end up dead or in jail.

Sarasota is it's own thing, separate from TB. Muhc, much nicer but obviously still has some probelm areas. THe beaches can't be beat.

I honestly wish I did this. Having siblings will objectively make your life worse if your parents aren't rich.

>the mother, Kathleen Steele, 62
>13 day old daughter

What the actual fuck

$10 says she's a coalburner and the kids are niglets.

I can remember being five or six and not trying to murder the people around me. How the fuck is she supposed to expect something like that to happen. How can they have audacity to arrest her for murder after he own daughter was murdered by her own son.

She left the kids in a hot van with the windows rolled up. That alone is a charge.

>Steele did not immediately seek medical attention after the baby was injured, the sheriff said, and instead took the children to another store
Just another layer of crazy to the story
A 6 year old psychopath son of female psychopath

She lost her daughter. How the fuck more does she need to be punished? Yes she made a mistake. Maybe she's stupid. But throwing her in prison while she's still reeling from the trauma of a murdered daughter?

I just don't get the people around me. It must be me. I must be crazy. Because it can't be that 96 percent of the population are hairless apes with no. I want it to be me because otherwise I am trapped in a madhouse with lunatics.