>Batman #4
>Green Arrow #4
>Green Lanterns #4
>Harley Quinn #1
>Justice League #2
>Nightwing #2
>Suicide Squad Rebirth #1
>Superman #4

Heard that "Harley Quinn" and "Suicide Squad Rebirth" are pretty good, but I'll need to read them first before saying anything for sure.
What about you, Sup Forums?

Green Arrow and Nightwing are two of the best Rebirth titles.

My third is Flash because the writer is promising

What about me mother fucker?

>Aquaman #4
>Superman #4
Pulling these two. I think this is pretty thin so I'll look to pick up another book. How's King's batman doing?

Pulling all except Green Lanterns and Green Arrow.

Harley Quinn and Suicide Squad were surprisingly really good, you should check them out.

Rebirth has been such a fucking great surprise.

The only ones worth pulling right now are the trinity characters. Green Arrow is too stupid in execution for me. I get why people like it though.

>Suicide Squad
Who's in the squad and how is the writers track record?

Aquaman, GA, GLs, Nightwing for me

GLs is kinda meh and the art sucks though, might drop

Aquaman, Green Arrow, Green Lanterns, and Nightwing

pretty good week

it's the movie line up and rob williams is writing it

Still reading all of these except Justice League and the new stuff. I might try the Suicide Squad Rebirth issue though, I mean plenty of other Rebirth stuff has surprised me.

Writer is the guy who was just on Martian Manhunter

Uh user, I don't know how to break this to you but he killed himself a year or so ago.

so.. good?

Requesting the August equivalent of pic related please

This joke never gets old.

Pro-tip: the guy who makes these *usually* posts them in all of the Rebirth storytimes at some point.

Supes, Aquaman, Green Arrow and Night Wings are a must.

I like the mix and politics and action Aquaman has going on.

Nice trips

But whoah a guy makes these?
I thought DC did it
I like this a hell of a lot better than DCs stupid check list

Based

I didn't really read it but he made a qt brown girl who wanted to fuck Aquaman part of J'onn so it shows he has good taste

>>Justice League #2
I really want to pull this but I hate the writer and the first few issues were apparently trash.

The current arc is pretty much a straight rehash of Manapul/Buccellato's run, but Williamson has a much better handle on character voices and pacing, so I like it a lot regardless.

It's not complete trash, it's just boring as fuck.

>The current arc is pretty much a straight rehash of Manapul/Buccellato's run
I can sort of see it. But I'm celebrating perhaps the best every characterization of Barry Allen that I don't mind.

That Kid Flash of two worlds teaser is already my phone background.

Yeah that was Hitch's massive problem with JLA. Hugely decompressed, sidelined a number of characters (it was a superman story) and constantly missed deadlines. Sucks because the core concept was pretty cool.

I don't want to sound like a shill, but I'm loving rebirth so much (relatively new reader) I just want to support the industry as best I can. So while money isn't an issue I want to find more good stuff to pull/buy.

No, I agree with you. I haven't read everything (still haven't checked out HJGLC, Birds of Prey, Batgirl or Nighteinf) but Justice League is the only book I've outright disliked so far.

Currently pulling
>Aquaman
>Flash
>Batman
>Green Lanterns
>Green Arrow
>Titans (wasn't planning at first but man I loved last week's #1 issue)
>New Superman

>Nighteinf

Goddamn phone posting. NIGHTWING.

I've got:

>Aquaman
>Flash
>Titans
>WW
>Superman
>Action Comics

I'm counting down the days for Trinity and Super Sons. 6 books feels very light on but I fear the GL/batfam back catalogue which has prevented me from jumping in on them.

>still haven't checked out HJGLC, Birds of Prey, Batgirl or Nighteinf

HalCorps is a standard return to the cosmic, Johns-y kind of Green Lantern comic. It's also decompressed as hell: I'd argue only Wonder Woman is more decompressed.

Birds of Prey Rebirth was meh, in both art and writing; Batgirl was pretty promising, though. The Nightwing issues were very good, and I can't imagine any Grayson fans would be disappointed in them.

>I'm counting down the days for ... Super Sons

Super Sons isn't coming until sometime in 2017...and there's still no writer.

I can count that high.

HJGLC made me bootyblasted by seemingly already paving over the Sinestro Corps development in Sinestro's book. But I'll give it another issue or two in case there's a catch to it somehow.

I'm fine with that. Williamson is actually understanding Barry so far.

Here's hoping there's no nu52 Eobard shit

>Here's hoping there's no nu52 Eobard shit
I would be exceptionally surprised if there is.

1. Speedforce Flashbacks showed pre-crisis neck snapping Barry/Eobard
2. Barry described Eobard to August and it seemed more post-crisis than post-flashpoint.

What did you guys think of the Superman Issue this week? Looks like the art quality has taken a nose dive, I'm worried for the rest of the run

I'm in Aus so won't get to read anything until tomorrow.

Williamson has even stated his favorite Flash story is The Return of Barry Allen.

I hope so.

If you can wait two more hours, ye olde Win-O' will probably have it

>Tomasi
>Superman

I mean, what did you expect really?

I also kind of fear for the Berganza books (Superfam and GL books), given that they've had rushed art/fill-in artists VERY early into the runs already. (Superman #3 with Jorge Jimenez, who isn't a regular artist on the book; Action Comics 960 with its fairly rushed art; GLs #3 with its rushed art AND multiple fill-in artists)

I've overall been kind of disappointed with the Mark Doyle/Batfamily group books (Batgirl being maybe the one exception). But at the very least, with now 3 bi-monthlies for that group, they've very clearly figured out how to pace the artists and the writers and not get rushed art.

>hating on based Jimenez

He was great, IMO. He just shouldn't have been there.

Prefer the physical stuff.

** actually disregard that second part; thought you were talking about Superman #3, oops

red some early. Harley Quinn is literally the next issue of the last book. It doesn't engage new readers and is filled with too many characters, don't recommend it.

There's 2 Harley Quinn books this week. Did you read the right one? Cause one is meant to be the next issue of the last book.

>Pro-tip: the guy who makes these *usually* posts them in all of the Rebirth storytimes at some point.
New versions will be posted from last week on in storytimes of #1's.

t. the guy you mentioned Satan

Action has three regular artists, one per month. Do you think Tyler Kirkham rush his art?

>GLs #3 with its rushed art AND multiple fill-in artists
Ed Benes returns in #4 as fill-in; Ardian Syaf is MIA, I think.

I wonder if they fucked up the deadlines or something in that office. It is weird that they're the only ones struggling so far.

I'm surprised at the lack of people pulling Batman. I have a lot of faith in King, and it feels like the story is finally starting to really pick up steam.

When does Flintstones 2 come out? That's the best book DC is publishing outside of Sheriff. Honestly the scheduling of all these Hannah Barbera titles is inconsistent as fuck.

>That Kid Flash of two worlds teaser is already my phone background.
Can you post that?

Next week

>New Superman
Mah nigga. Support this title, I hope it hits big. Yang is my favorite indie writer.

>Honestly the scheduling of all these Hannah Barbera titles is inconsistent as fuck.
Doc Shaner being a slow artist is the first straw.

I'm pulling it. It's probably my favorite Rebirth book, I love it. This next issue looks like shit is going to hit the fan big time.

The problem to me is that I already don't give a shit about Batman and it has done nothing to win me over. The only thing that makes me want to know more is Psycho Pirate. The rest is just nothing to me, not compelling.

Next week, the 10th.

And they're not really scheduled weirdly. Future Quest is the only one getting big delays. Wacky Raceland #3 is delayed a week or two, as well, but still not as bad as Future Quest.

>First few
There's only been one.

Rebirth and #1.

I think the double-shipping is throwing off your perception. I noticed it with myself a couple of days ago. I don't know when the fuck monthlies come out anymore, it seems so infrequent.

I hope Supergirl from Orlando winds up being really good too. Action Comics and Superman are both pretty bland, need something else to buoy up the line.

Nah, they got slow as fuck artists. Zircher is slow, Gleason is slow. In comparison Cunningham office got fast as fuck artists (both artists of Flash and Green Arrow) and Doyle house just has better management, they're managing artists like Eddy Barrows and David Finch on bi-weekly. Berganza is incompetent, don't expect anything but mediocre quality out of Super line for the title that are bi-weekly.

Shaner is slow but he just had Shaner Jr. so I don't think it's fair. Trinity also got delayed because Manapul had his child.

Tons of reasons, especially if you're talking about physical pulls and not just "I'm DLing this and/or reading storytimes".

* Rebirth series have been good overall, so everyone's attention is divided.
* This first arc...isn't very compelling. Sure, the idea is cool, but it's just not really meshing together well.
* And most importantly to most people, it's probably King's weakest series so far. Also, everything suggests that it'll *still* be his weakest going on (maybe working with Janin will change things, but who knows). At least with these introductory Finch issues, King has clearly stated that he's just going for a couple of "Fuck yeah Batman!" moments per comic, as opposed to the deep/clever writing that he's more known for.

In any case, the book is still selling great. I just wish King weren't afraid of leaving his mark on the book, so that casual fans would be willing to follow him wherever he goes (like what people are doing with Scott Snyder).

Supergirl will be good, Orlando does his research. Also Superwoman should be good because Jimenez is both a competent writer and a very good artist.

Who's the fastest non-fill-in artist in the Berganza office today?

>Trinity also got delayed
by only one month.

>Jimenez is both a competent writer
Not really

Tons of people are pulling it. It's pull of the week on leddit and normies are most likely enjoying it too.

I wholeheartedly disagree. The Gothams and Psycho Pirate definitely feel unique from what's come before, he's going to have left his mark on the book. I can't believe how impatient all the detractors for this book are; it's not like Vision and Sheriff hit the ground with non-stop chaos either. Anyway, I think this issue will change a lot of minds since it's definitely where things are going to go to hell.

>Not really
He wrote better Wonder Woman run than Cucka and Simone. That's more than competent.

What with the list?

I was referring to the lack of people in the thread pulling.

issues out this week

>it's not like Vision and Sheriff hit the ground with non-stop chaos either.

But certainly, there was a confident stylistic mark being put into each of those books.

It's not really about plot/pacing. Some of King's best issues (Grayson #5 is always my standout) have been pretty decompressed in the grand scheme of things. But they were AMAZING in terms of depth, character development, panelling, etc.

Personally I find that batfamily suffocates the DC Universe and I get enough of him in crossover books, events and team books.

Shit I don't even know. Outside of Action and Superman and EVS they have mostly literally who artists on bi-weekly. I'd say Victor Bogdanovich who's on New Super-Man, that guy is pretty fast.

Very slow-paced but getting into action right now.
But would not admire myself if he does more build-up until issue 6.

Sheriff of Babylon #5 is the best thing he has written so far and it's just an issue about 2 drunk people having a conversation. If given the option I'd rather King used his semi pretentious writing of Vision and Omega Men than this cookie cutter crowd pleaser shit.

>HalCorps is a standard return to the cosmic, Johns-y kind of Green Lantern comic
GL hasn't NOT been like that outside the Renegade stuff

If HJGLC is less of a miserable slog than GL was I'll consider it a success though

It was still a shitty run.

>fast guy on a book that only ships once a month

lol

not complaining though, his first issue was good

Green Arrow, Superman and New Super-Man are the only really good ones
Rebirth was a mistake

I feel like Superfam will be like super fun and at it's best
Superman, Action Comics, New Super-Man being pretty based while Supergirl and Superwoman are looking kinda great too by their previews while Green Lantern line will suck donkey dick super hard why did they hire a dog fucker why is the mainline Baz/Cruz why are Hal/Kyle/John/Guy all relegated to a single book by a dogfucker

>why are Hal/Kyle/John/Guy all relegated to a single book by the same Venditti
ftfy

Dogfucker's book just needs better art.

I've bought every rebirth issue so far and as many variants i could get my hands on this week is no different.

Wat. Is DC making another reebot?

No they're just taking another stab at cleaning up their messed up timeline.

Jesus. Hope it goes better this time.

So far is being great.

What's happening with JLA? stalled at #8 and issued a statement on some board that that production would resume in July but still nothing as far as I've found...

Anyway, what happened to Batwoman after the editorial no-no on the marriage and after writer and the artist left?

Detective Comics
Is the most action-oriented Batbook right now, is a nice book.

#9 is delayed to August 31
#10 is delayed to September.

Hitch started working on JLA #10 last late June.

Kinda, more of a rewind, reestablishing the old continuity while keeping the New 52 as intact as possible except for Wonder Woman.

It's just like Zero Hour or Infinite Crisis, some older elements added back in but nothing is rebooting.

>that reference
I'm a comic noob but I love this

Neat. Would this be a good time to jump into DC comics then?
I'd probably just pick up Flash and Superman

Prey Bland... For this I leave this.. For the disappointments with that version...and because this man is not my superman..

Except for WW.. and Superman, this character Replaced for another version.. something stupid.

It needs better writing too

Only these:

>Aquaman #4
>Batman #4
>Green Lanterns #4
>Nightwing #2
>Suicide Squad Rebirth #1