I'm not racist, I'm a race realist

>I'm not racist, I'm a race realist

Other urls found in this thread:

neuroscience.stanford.edu/news/ask-neuroscientist-does-bigger-brain-make-you-smarter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I'm not racist but

>all lives matter

>Black Lives Matter

>democrats are the real racists

>i love multiculturalism, but that there is races, therefore we should mix all the races and have all the cultures while there is no races.

Really made me think

>the teletubbies are not an insidious form of propaganda introduced by the Raegan administration to promote capitalism and infantilism amongst the youth

>i resist [them] by jerking off to my anime pillow wife

>women are not objects

>i'm not racist

>evolution didn't happen above the neck
>brain sizes vary across race but it doesn't matter

neuroscience.stanford.edu/news/ask-neuroscientist-does-bigger-brain-make-you-smarter
>The emergence of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) has made it possible to compare brain sizes of living humans, and in the ongoing hunt for a physical metric of intelligence, several researchers eagerly sought to correlate MRI measures of brain volume with IQ. Ten years ago, a meta-analysis that examined the results from 26 imaging studies concluded that the correlation between IQ and brain volume is consistently in the 0.3-0.4 range. More recently, a genome-wide association study which included 20,000 human subjects was widely reported by the media to have discovered an “IQ gene.” According to their results, certain variations in the HMGA2 gene, which codes for a protein that helps regulate DNA transcription and cell growth, are correlated with increased intracranial volume as well as enhanced IQ.

Should I trust actual scientist or cultural marxist pretending to know anything. The former are finding the genes for regional brain development and intelligence, while later think there are 6 gorillion genders preparing for a worker gibsmedat revolution

didn't read lol

lol u may have intelligence but all the creativity genes went to Denmark, Finland and Sweden

Ohhh shit! Shots fired!

Butthurt

Not really, just looking for laughs, but his post clearly states a correlation, HMGA2 and IQ, a gene encoding a protein-assembly component. There are countless genes with correlations like this that are expressed almost everywhere around the body. Studies like this aren't the smoking gun, its most likely a collusion of hundreds of genes at least

Secondly, the difference in intelligence is clear, but 100 IQ is not going to impress most college kids on this site

didn't read lol

>get branded racist when you stand up for your country

You sound dumb I didn't get anything you were trying to say

Ohhh shit! Shots fired!

Butthurt

Not really, just looking for laughs, but his post clearly states a correlation, HMGA2 and IQ, a gene encoding a protein-assembly component. There are countless genes with correlations like this that are expressed almost everywhere around the body. Studies like this aren't the smoking gun, its most likely a collusion of hundreds of genes at least

Secondly, the difference in intelligence is clear, but 100 IQ is not going to impress most college kids on this site

lol u may have intelligence but all the creativity genes went to Ethiopa, Somalia and Italy

Ohhh shit! Shots fired!

>calling others racist for your own gain.
The day of the icepick when?!

didn't read lol

>I'm a racist
>but also an individualist

Butthurt

(OP) #
#
#
#

>The emergence of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) has made it possible to compare brain sizes of living humans, and in the ongoing hunt for a physical metric of intelligence, several researchers eagerly sought to correlate MRI measures of brain volume with IQ. Ten years ago, a meta-analysis that examined the results from 26 imaging studies concluded that the correlation between IQ and brain volume is consistently in the 0.3-0.4 range. More recently, a genome-wide association study which included 20,000 human subjects was widely reported by the media to have discovered an “IQ gene.” According to their results, certain variations in the HMGA2 gene, which codes for a protein that helps regulate DNA transcription and cell growth, are correlated with increased intracranial volume as well as enhanced IQ.

Should I trust actual scientist or cultural marxist pretending to know anything. The former are finding the genes for regional brain development and intelligence, while later think there are 6 gorillion genders preparing for a worker gibsmedat revolution

autism

(OP)

>bloo lives matter

didn't read lol, Butthurt, Ohhh shit! Shots fired!

uoıʇnloʌǝɹ ʇɐpǝɯsqıƃ ɹǝʞɹoʍ ɐ ɹoɟ ƃuıɹɐdǝɹd sɹǝpuǝƃ uoıllıɹoƃ 6 ǝɹɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ ʞuıɥʇ ɹǝʇɐl ǝlıɥʍ ,ǝɔuǝƃıllǝʇuı puɐ ʇuǝɯdolǝʌǝp uıɐɹq lɐuoıƃǝɹ ɹoɟ sǝuǝƃ ǝɥʇ ƃuıpuıɟ ǝɹɐ ɹǝɯɹoɟ ǝɥʇ ˙ƃuıɥʇʎuɐ ʍouʞ oʇ ƃuıpuǝʇǝɹd ʇsıxɹɐɯ lɐɹnʇlnɔ ɹo ʇsıʇuǝıɔs lɐnʇɔɐ ʇsnɹʇ ı plnoɥs ˙bı pǝɔuɐɥuǝ sɐ llǝʍ sɐ ǝɯnloʌ lɐıuɐɹɔɐɹʇuı pǝsɐǝɹɔuı ɥʇıʍ pǝʇɐlǝɹɹoɔ ǝɹɐ ,ɥʇʍoɹƃ llǝɔ puɐ uoıʇdıɹɔsuɐɹʇ ɐup ǝʇɐlnƃǝɹ sdlǝɥ ʇɐɥʇ uıǝʇoɹd ɐ ɹoɟ sǝpoɔ ɥɔıɥʍ ,ǝuǝƃ 2ɐƃɯɥ ǝɥʇ uı suoıʇɐıɹɐʌ uıɐʇɹǝɔ ,sʇlnsǝɹ ɹıǝɥʇ oʇ ƃuıpɹoɔɔɐ ¿˙ǝuǝƃ bı¿ uɐ pǝɹǝʌoɔsıp ǝʌɐɥ oʇ ɐıpǝɯ ǝɥʇ ʎq pǝʇɹodǝɹ ʎlǝpıʍ sɐʍ sʇɔǝɾqns uɐɯnɥ 000,02 pǝpnlɔuı ɥɔıɥʍ ʎpnʇs uoıʇɐıɔossɐ ǝpıʍ-ǝɯouǝƃ ɐ ,ʎlʇuǝɔǝɹ ǝɹoɯ ˙ǝƃuɐɹ 4˙0-3˙0 ǝɥʇ uı ʎlʇuǝʇsısuoɔ sı ǝɯnloʌ uıɐɹq puɐ bı uǝǝʍʇǝq uoıʇɐlǝɹɹoɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʇ pǝpnlɔuoɔ sǝıpnʇs ƃuıƃɐɯı 62 ɯoɹɟ sʇlnsǝɹ ǝɥʇ pǝuıɯɐxǝ ʇɐɥʇ sısʎlɐuɐ-ɐʇǝɯ ɐ ,oƃɐ sɹɐǝʎ uǝʇ ˙bı ɥʇıʍ ǝɯnloʌ uıɐɹq ɟo sǝɹnsɐǝɯ ıɹɯ ǝʇɐlǝɹɹoɔ oʇ ʇɥƃnos ʎlɹǝƃɐǝ sɹǝɥɔɹɐǝsǝɹ lɐɹǝʌǝs ,ǝɔuǝƃıllǝʇuı ɟo ɔıɹʇǝɯ lɐɔısʎɥd ɐ ɹoɟ ʇunɥ ƃuıoƃuo ǝɥʇ uı puɐ ,suɐɯnɥ ƃuıʌıl ɟo sǝzıs uıɐɹq ǝɹɐdɯoɔ oʇ ǝlqıssod ʇı ǝpɐɯ sɐɥ )ıɹɯ) ƃuıƃɐɯı ǝɔuɐuosǝɹ ɔıʇǝuƃɐɯ ɟo ǝɔuǝƃɹǝɯǝ ǝɥʇ> ɹǝʇɹɐɯs-noʎ-ǝʞɐɯ-uıɐɹq-ɹǝƃƃıq-sǝop-ʇsıʇuǝıɔsoɹnǝu-ʞsɐ/sʍǝu/npǝ˙pɹoɟuɐʇs˙ǝɔuǝıɔsoɹnǝu//:sdʇʇɥ ɹǝʇʇɐɯ ʇ'usǝop ʇı ʇnq ǝɔɐɹ ssoɹɔɐ ʎɹɐʌ sǝzıs uıɐɹq> ʞɔǝu ǝɥʇ ǝʌoqɐ uǝddɐɥ ʇ'upıp uoıʇnloʌǝ>

>the robots will show female bagina some mercy after the takeover

Butthurt

>race isnt real
>im an individualist

bix nood

lol u may have intelligence but all the creativity genes went to Denmark, Finland and Sweden

Ohhh shit! Shots fired!

bix botatoes

Butthurt

didn't read lol

Autism

didn't read lol, Butthurt, Ohhh shit! Shots fired!

badabing
badabung

How can racism be real if race isn't real?

butthurt

Czechia...

Autism

Ohhh shit! Shots fired!

deitschland...

Switzerland...

ooga booga

>You sound dumb I didn't get anything you were trying to say

Haha memes

>>You sound dumb I didn't get anything you were trying to say

>I’m not racist but (proceed to say racist shit)

>>>You sound dumb I didn't get anything you were trying to say

autism

didn't read lol

how can i be racist if race doesnt exist

Bix nood

Butthurt

Irish are an oppressed minority and can't be racist

>no gene has ever been linked to intelligence

Because humans can be dicks on the basis of literally anything. Any difference or similarity. Even if it's one that humans have made up.

Irish are an oppressed minority and can't be racist

Ohhh shit! Shots fired!

bix burst

>mfw the AIs of Sup Forums are broken in an infinite loop, thus proving that I am the only human on this website

>I seriously think in racial cathegory except the national one

but thats not being racist then

>Not being funny or 'Ought, but there's too many (insert racial group) who've come over here recently, area doesn't look same no more

Good then maybe with the burgeoning field of genetic modding we'll be able to up their expression w/o side-effects, rich people first so get ready to be ruled by a handful of 140IQ+ Irish aristocrats

nice try, B-4HJ-s V.4

>is there any sense to learn a different language than English?

>traps are a race too

Haha memes

>French people
>human

Good one, C-2HZ-s V.4

>small languages are just relevant, I'd rather learn C++

(gas)
Schwyz...

>german humor
t.expert (Y45-23 v.9.066)

Autism

Butthurt