Is Stacey Dash right? Should we ban black bistory month?

Is Stacey Dash right? Should we ban black bistory month?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/20/political-hogwash-morgan-freeman-dismisses-questions-about-hillary-clintons-trustworthiness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the fuck cares?

yes we should ban all bistory

Black history month seems to push the SJW agenda further. Note how it is shoved down students' throats in high school. It perpetuates white guilt.

At the same time, are we robbing African Americans of their history?

It should be a topic of discussion.

I'd make her blackness history by filling her with franco-german cummies.

I want to suck the shit out of her asshole

Same here user. Same here.

Not if we're allowed to have a european bistory month. As well as an asian bistory month, middle eastern bistory month, south and north american bistory months, etc.

Bistory for all! :DDDDD

>tfw I used to have her playboy spread
>tfw threw it away because the pages were all stuck together

I'd lick her butthole, 2bh.

Yes. Fuck niggers, they don't deserve a month dedicated to them until they learn to stop acting like chimps.

Why is she so perfect bros? She hates niggers too and is a conservative Christian. I'm not ashamed to say I'd sully my genes for her.

I agree with anything she says

black history is just part of american history. no more, no less. thats how it should be taught.

If Stacey Dash says so, it must be the right thing to do.

Blacks should be making some history if they want to be taught in history. Otherwise, their entries in history classes are all out of pity

why did you glue them together user?

Stacey Dash is a glimpse... A peek into a world to what could have been my fellow anons. A world where being an ignorant fuck because we wuz kangs and muh culture and shit.

In a paralell world Stacey Dash is the archetype, not the exception.

And we are not in that world, bros.

Black history was originally a week long. And it was aimed not at segragrated schools and guilt rotten media but at black communities who were too busy too tired and too angry to reflect. The original idea was to celebrate how far the black communities had come in segragrated America. It was about being black in the American community.

The problem today with black history is twofold.

1. It's outdated and has grown ignorant about how much also the country has changed. Black history month as it is taught today leaves out the dissolved arguments of racial segregation from the 50's and 60's and completely ignores the evolution of how geographical economics has mush the struggles of thier race into the same struggles faced by a lot of other races, including whites. Black history ignores how things have united people because they too feel they deserve chances at individualism and betterment. And that the country still has a way to go for all her people.

2. Black history is taught as bad history. It is taught erroneously as history. Black history does nothing to get into the minds of its subjects including thier critics and the try and understand the situations as they did. Instead black history looks back through a lens filtering out context and focusing on the propaganda.

Booker T. Washington and W.E.B. Dubious, along with Fredrick Douglas are still spectres that haunt the black communities today. Black history month tries to trivialize thier ideas away from thier accomplishments so to celebrate blackness. It ignores the arguments and champions the men.

Sad.

American blacks don't have history. They served as a cheap source of labour and nothing more. The most history they have is historic failures.

>tfw the other 11 months are jew history months

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s

If I was a talented tenth black person I'd be getting a bit nervous about the demographics. They are probably just as screwed as we are once we're a minority. I doubt the Asians, Muslims, or Hispanics are going to feel guilt about slavery.

where is that gif with the fat cracka oilin down black cuties from?

THIS

In Zimbabwe, it is black history month all year long. There is your endgame.

I bet this interview was just before Morgan had a few "run-ins with the law" to discredit him. Fucking Jews.

All the fucking "months" should be banned. Everything has a "month". It's just meaningless bullshit for legislators to pass to pander and feel good about themselves. Faggotry.

I wouldn't give too much clout to Freeman. He is a Hillary and said claims of her being untrustworthy is "political hogwash".

theblaze.com/stories/2016/02/20/political-hogwash-morgan-freeman-dismisses-questions-about-hillary-clintons-trustworthiness/

Where it says "He is a Hillary and" I meant to put Hillary supporter, I went too fast.

God I want to bust a huge white load all over her ass.

What do they actually teach in black history month? African history? I have no idea, please tell me.

No, just 80-90 years of reconstruction era to civil rights

Its basically sociology month. Its about white privilege, evil white men and colonism. They rarely mention actual black history

>conservative christian
>takes nude pics
sure

Nothing happens during it. I'm not sure what the fuck its even about other than hearing "It's Black History Month this month!"

When I was still in High School no lessons would change or anything. If anything there'd be a board in the hallway with a picture of Martin Luther King Jr or something

Slavery bad.

Diversity good.

Isn't there a video of her getting bleached from somewhere?

It's bizarro christmas, during christmas time people get angry they don't get told 'happy christmas' during black history month they get mad if they get told it's black history month. Other than that nothing really is different from any other season other than maybe you see some season relevant decorations be put up at some places.