Is it true that United Arab Emirates are considered the centre of arab degeneracy by the rest of the arabs?

is it true that United Arab Emirates are considered the centre of arab degeneracy by the rest of the arabs?
they have hookers there, faggots, women doesnt wear hijabs and stuff, there are christians and they are free to worship whatever they want and wear crosses
thats what my egyptian friend told me at least

Actually, it's Lebanon that has that title. I'm not saying that degeneracy doesn't exists. Gays have their underground gay clubs somewhere in Dubai.

Also yeah, Christianity and Judaism is protected under the law of UAE.

how did that bait taste, mate?

It’s actually Saudi Arabia. Saudis act like they’re the most devout Muslims on the planet, then they book vacations to Germany and turkey where they drink like crazy and have sex with hookers.

i'm not a uae citizen. I just thought OP wanted to learn about the UAE

Lebanon: degenerate western wanna bees
Syria: Extreme self obnoxious
Iraq: Dirty hygiene but very kind
Palestine: Free loaders
Egypt: India of the Arab world

are these correct ?

>they drink like crazy and have sex with hookers.

many north africans living in Europe do that though, not kidding bro, they also sell drugs

>Muslim Iberians were drinking booze, leaving christians and jews alone and having casual sex 1000 years ago.
>Muzzies are literally less advanced than a country from the middle ages
lmao

Shieet. I didn’t know about that desu.

accurate as fuck

>Egypt: India of the Arab world

Send bobs and vagene

Isn't it like that in Egypt as well? You have a lot of shitbags that drinks alcohols and sell weed

Egypt is popular tourist destination so they need to have tons of alcohol and other haram stuff there
i bet some of them buy it too

They’re Copts. Egypt isn’t a 100% Muslim country like Saudi is. We have Christians and very few Jews here as well.

But yeah, some Muslim Egyptians also do it and justify it with “if they’re doing it, then I should too”

is there any law that forbids muslims in egypt from getting drunk or this is just a religious and "honour" matter?

How is casual sex advancement?

Also this. We try to provide a comfortable environment for western tourists

I'm pretty sure whole MENA is degenerates just in denial.

is it true that the young Saudi prince wants to make saudi arabia more liberal and open for other beliefs?

It’s just a religious matter. We have full stores that sell liquor and there is a big liquor store in our Cairo airport that you see as soon as you land in Cairo. We don’t really follow sharia law to the letter because it discriminates against our Copts.

no, its actually his mom working through him

He only wants to do it for the sake of money. Saudi Arabia heavily relies on oil. after changes in the oil prices, he saw how it kinda screwed projects in SA. He wants to follow the UAE example.

>and having casual sex 1000 years ago.
Really?

Orgies with raided girls from the north. Some later dinasties toned down the degeneracy and then Al Andalus fell to the christians, really made me think

The reason why Al-Andalus fell was because they turned into a small counties. That's why the Christian forces were able to steamroll Andalus

Actually the centre of arab degeneracy is considred to be either lebanon or tunisia

>orgies are casual sex

most of our whores come from syria
syrians are degeneracy enablers

No we aren't the center. Maybe Lebanon or Morocco.

Which is less degenerate IS or Saudi Arabia

How is Careem like

Is delivery service for Souq.com reliable

What are the public buses in Abu Dhabi like, why don't they have a metro yet

Is there any reason to visit Sharjah, Ajman, and RAK?

>souq.com
very much so, bought HTC 10 accessories while at Saudia and they're quick and reliable there

Careem is good. Souq is good. No reason to visit Sharjah or Ajman if you go for Dubai. Dubai has everything in Ajman and Sharjah and more. RAK has mountains though if that interests you. They opened the world's longest zipline in RAK yesterday.

What is the ethnicity of the Careem drivers? Are they mostly Indians or Pakis like in the taxis?

Never used it desu. I have my own car.

no arab won't be considered as degeneracy as long as they keep bowing to jew, saud family, and mutt

A lot of Muslims (Bangladeshis and Pakistanis) in Seoul, Korea drink hard liquors.