All you need to know to be redpilled

How does this image not sum it up perfectly?!

>implying it doesn't.

Oy vey goyim!!

>"Refugees are good for the economy."
>"What about israel?"
>"Uh, no, no refugees for Israel ! RACIST BIGGOT! Do you want us overrun by these monkeys?!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WiwlH8wB7mY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That image is at best Sup Forums tier comedy.

Uh-uh, your nose didn't go unnoticed there, jew.

It's just a shitty image. Your best shot at convincing people that Jews are bad is a real life version of a buzzfeed article.

You're Sup Forums tier at best.
>ooo look at me I'm king faggot fuck your image

Yes, yes, I'm just a silly goyim. You have still been found out, scoundrel.

Did you think your hebrew hide could be overlooked? It reeks.

No you just give the anti-jewish movement a bad name. People provide juicy things like Rabi's jewing themselves out of draft and you post grand-daddy pa-mickey's first downloaded image from facebook. Step up your game senpai.

>"N-no goy-- eeeh guy, I'm not a jew! I h-hate the jews! Hehe.... but please stop shitting on them on a board which is not visited by mainstream and doesn't need diversified hate-ammo."

Ahhhh, the jew - scrambles when spotted. You amuse me.

>No you just give the anti-jewish movement a bad name.

I don't know who's more autistic, you or OP.

I'm going to go do this in the middle of Boulder Colorado. The signs are going to say trump supporters, Bernie supporters, Hillary drones. Will report results

Nigga please. Half the bad press Trump gets is because the liberals latch on to the special folks who make fools of themselves in support of him. This is a nice analogy of that.

>implying the picture isn't the best analogy for jewish exceptionalism

No.

You're a cowering Jew that's got no balls to rip into OP, who's a stormnigger faggot.

You're a disgrace to our tribe, Shlomo.

I'm not in your tribe, senpai.

You're letting some autistic basement dweller push you around over the internet.

I hope you're not like this in real life.

Don't let us down.

>You're letting some autistic basement dweller push you around over the internet.

Who?

Man, Jews are so heartless for not paying for this man's next whiskey bottle or needle of heroin.

OP

oy vey!

Exactly.

We get our people off the streets, put them in homes and get them jobs.

Goys could learn a thing or two from us.

Jews would put their money in the Atheist bowl.

Nah, just a shit thread. Sounds like wishful thinking to me though, you wanna get down and dirty?

youtube.com/watch?v=WiwlH8wB7mY

>American education

Bad argument, jews are a very small amount of the population and they are also allergic to the outdoors