CERN EMPLOYEES DOING MOCK SACRIFICE ON TAPE

youtube.com/watch?v=lT0ZdKtz3BA

Also, the building that the guy is filming from building 40 which holds scientist of ATLAS and CMS.

Other urls found in this thread:

maps.cern.ch/
interpol.int/notice/search/missing/2016-53091
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schöllenen_Gorge#Devil.27s_Bridge_legend
twitter.com/CERN?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PROOF HES IN BUILDING 40

maps.cern.ch/

JUST TYPE IN 40 IN SEARCH

ANOTHER ONE

That'she real fuckin spooky

OUR LOGO IS ONLY A PRANK BRO I SWEAR!

What is this

They're trying to find the name of god.

is this logo supposed to prove something? because it looks like particle accelerators to me

Looks like a bunch of sixes to me.

>because it looks like particle accelerators to me
your mom looks like a particle accelerator 4 my dick, faggit

Ask someone that used to work at CERN anything.

They needed a fresh Sacrifice.

i looked thru hundreds of missing people in Europe and one that matches the girl in the video and she only been missing for less then a month.

>like a particle accelerator 4 my dick

That sounds very, very hot. In the excruciating, "Oh God my dick is burning off! It's melting, it's actually fucking melting!" kind of way.

how many pepe's have you brought through your mums black whole?

TOTALLY FAR FETCHED BRO!

HEY GET THIS! WE'LL MAKE OUR LOGO A BUNCH OF SIXES, HAVE AN OPENING CEREMONY WITH PAGAN IMAGERY, ERECT A STATUE OF SHIVA, HAVE OUR EMPLOYEES PLAY A PRANK ON TIN FOILERS (BECAUSE WE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO) DRESS UP IN BLACK ROBES AND DO A MOCK SACRIFICE!

TOTALLY NOTHING STRANGE GOING ON HERE! NOPE!

Genius. If I were you I'd print this page, the interpol page, write down the url of the youtube video and drive to the nearest police station to explain your findings.

I know you're probably memeing but you should actually do this user.

>they think they can control whatever they are summoning

Oh dear dark lord of death and destruction please let the first thing you do when these idiots summon you be that you eat them.

I imagine leaking something like this online would be the sort of thing scientists sitting around with nothing better to do while waiting for the accelerator to charge would think is a fun idea for a laugh.

That cube never leaves me alone.

that's probably because you don't know what a particle accelerator looks like

CERN IS MEMEING US 2 DETH

post a pick of one then, faggot

from when is that picture?

Please tell me she wasn't sacrificed on her 18th birthday?

>WE'LL MAKE OUR LOGO A BUNCH OF SIXES,
Confirmation bias.
>HAVE AN OPENING CEREMONY WITH PAGAN IMAGERY
Local culture.
>ERECT A STATUE OF SHIVA
Gift.
>HAVE OUR EMPLOYEES PLAY A PRANK ON TIN FOILERS
"Hey John do you remember that large forum full of retards who post conspiracy theories about CERN and who pissed their pants in 2012 when they thought the world would end?"
- "Yeah, they're also the ones who constantly talk about Tesla, free energy, and 12-dimensional DNA right? What's with them"
"I just had this awesome idea. Let's fuck with their heads and gain some media traction too."
- "How would you do that?"
>DRESS UP IN BLACK ROBES AND DO A MOCK SACRIFICE!

>Sup Forums gets someone admitted into mental ward

>yes goy, zis only conspiracy!
>We don't praise satan you stupid goy!

As expected of a jew.

>Local culture.

Yeah, local culture based on something literally called the Devil's bridge.

>The legend itself is related by Johann Jakob Scheuchzer (1716). According to Scheuchzer, he was told a local legend according to which the people of Uri recruited the Devil for the difficult task of building the bridge.

They are trying to open a gate to Hell.

>satan is real
>supernatural/religion/spirituality isn't bullshit

Go take another siesta, Diego.

okay. here's the one at fermilab

Riiiiiiiiicolaaaaaaaaaa

oy vey gochimp !!! all that we got was by our hard work and intelligence !!! stop believing that demons gave us knowledge and instuctions !!!

>GOY! STOP INVESTIGATING!!1 STOP IT FUCKING NOW!
>FEDORA, TINFOIL, NAZI! STOOOOOP!!!!!!

Again, the dutch are nothing but satanist and globalists, basically kikes in all but hook nose like all protestants. You all pray to the same god, SATAN along with all your kike-y friends.

Fuck off kike, they're on the property of a highly secured area doing weird shit like that, those aren't scientists, scientists are paid to do real work not some devil worship nonsense

thanks,
nice Hitler dubs btw

Thats fake as fuck
>why is he in a cloak if he has no part in it
>panic mode before we can see whats going on
>good camera angle
>fake as fuck stab
>the high priest or whaterver is wearing sneakers
>shes not naked or in some sort of ritual attire

>unironically falling for religion
Sorry for your loss.

Experimental physicists have free time too, leaf.

I live just out of the frame of that photo.

Am I going to get a tumor?

That doesn't look like Moloch though. Is it Kali?

I'm really fucking spooked right now. please help.

Live nearby to this fuckery.
Nothing but people having fun however they like.
Most french/swiss around here don't even have an idea of the tinfoilism surrounding CERN or that their wierd piece of theater is relevant.

>unironically falling for the atheism dupe
May God have mercy on you, for the Death Squads will not.

no, you´re just gonna get DEMONED.COM

>ON TAPE

Funny how people still say "on tape"

I get a weird feeling from the camera man.
He decides to film this thing, but in the moment something important happens he turns away. The sound he makes sounds fake to me for some reason.

Like he tries to make it seem more creepy.

>Trust scientists goy, they're really smart. They know better than you. You're not a disbeliever are you goy? Don't you believe in global warming goy? You're not a heretic are you goy?

>GOOOOOY!!1
>YOU STUPID FUCKING GOOOOY!!!
>STOP BEING RELIGIOUS RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
>STOP IT. WE'RE NOT SATANISTS SATAN DOESN'T EXIST, LOL *TIPFEDORA* I SWEAR IT DOESN'T EXIST STOP RAISING RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
>AND STOP INVESTIGATING NAZI TINFOILER!!!

How to spot a kike 101: He wants you to be an atheist.

that part of the cern facility is a secure zone though right? only people with clearance could be there at that time, right? fucking pretty odd if you ask me m8. "fun however they like" is a pretty casual way to explain mock sacrifice i guess

>maximum autism

One already exists in Vatican. No need for new one.

The inside is secure I'm sure.
The whole thing's built like a bunker.
However you can frolik around the outsides at your relative leisure.

>Interior of office building 40 at the Meyrin site. Building 40 hosts many offices for scientists from the CMS and ATLAS collaborations.

Pic related is what you see at the end of the sacrifice video which is in building 40

You're fucking dead.

op is a confirmed jiwwer
angels/demons/djinns/nagas and other things are life form of the hypercube, get over it

Shiva and pagan imagery have nothing to do with the Mark of the Beast though. Unless you want to go the route of "all other Gods are false and therefore worship of them constitutes worship of Satan", but I think that's pretty

Sup kike, you've BTFO'd hard we all know you're now going to try and discredit everyone that doesn't agree with you.
Why? Because they're right you satan worshiping fuck.

There isn't one, luther attempted to open it but failed.

If he was filming a YouTube video, who was the original uploader?

ACCIDENTAL SATANISM NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG GOY

Juan, go to sleep.

The video is private. No longer available.

I might be fucking way behind the times, but I only recently found out you can look at shit in 3D on Google Maps and I can't get enough of it. It's so cool, we live in truly amazing times.

Disappointingly the 3D in London stops a mile away from my house.

that area of CERN isnt secure? I find it hard to believe that they dont have fairly or very tight security in that area. They would not want somebody fucking about trying to find ways inside would they? You need "clearance" to frolic outside, dont you?

>"fun however they like" is a pretty casual way to explain mock sacrifice i guess
swiss are strange

lol its super easy to get an internship at cern you just have to be registered in one of the many unis that they accept from. Literally any of you could do it.

The ceremony was based on the gotthard bridge devil in where the devil ask for a sacrifice in order to help build the bridge.

does it look like any?

>Stop investigating right fucking NOW

Just admit the truth kike, we all know it. You won't, further proving my point and the fact that once you do speak the horrible truth of your kikery beliefs satan himself will send down his devils to castrate you.

>Sup Forums
>being capable of uni
>being capable of physics

ok, what channel uploaded it first?

confirmed satanist yidder

elim kinda but that's a stretch

So I have to choose between the following.

A) There really is something demonic going on at CERN.

B) All the imagery is just a massive coincidence. Nothing more to see. Oh, btw, CERN physicists are so bored that they do mock Satanic ceremonies to troll fucking Sup Forums.

Don't make me cut off your foreskin and suck your bleeding cock dry, goy.

>All those who opose me are stupid, nazi autismos!!!
>Stop fucking investigating right now!!!

hey man we're not all retarded

Which one of you niggers has a throwaway twitter?

twitter.com/CERN?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Tweet the video to them

That ceremony was perverse.

can we get an original without the faggot narrator.

What the fuck, it's legit

Bump

"Mhm, yes!!!"
-Random kike

can be combinations

>all those who oppose me are jewish shills spreading disinformation
works both ways retard

chrome symbol is actually a triple six

I know a guy who built super conducting magnets for pic related. He listens to Insane Clown Posse. How fucked are we?

You really only have to be registered in the university, thats the eligibility. They accept anyone and you spend 2 weeks listening to lectures and taking tours.

It's fake you fucking spergs

I don't see it but those demons have some pretty sweet names

id rather have a jewess do me that

see Lord of the kikery, thought you had more shit to post in instragram than here Alex (((soros)))

There is no imagery for there to be a coincidence in the first place.

Oh. Well that makes things a little different.

Seems weird though. Worshiping Satan means that God must exist. If you acknowledge that God exists then you must know that Satan and his followers are destined to loose the final battle. Who would worship Satan knowing that they're going to burn in a lake of fire for all eternity?

EL

>to troll fucking Sup Forums

Sadly the audience is way larger than /x/. There are millions of people worldwide unfamiliar with physics who gobble up new age quackery, spirituality, and conspiracy theories. See pic related for just a singular example.

It's a way to mess with them and hopefully gather some media attention. The same attention NASA gets when they announce a "spectacular world-shattering find" and it turns out to be fucking nothing.