>occupy part of italy for centuries
ye we wuz conquerors nigga
>italy obtains south tyrol
REEE FUCK YOU GIB BACK THIEVES!

Looks like a chicken wing.

it still exists

it hasn't been unified with germany

Literally Hitler

Vienna is 30% South Slavic, 30% German and 30% the rest and 10% tourists (mostly Asian)

Its not with the rest of germany

Südtirol

Fina a flaw

bohemia

No South Tirol, no Krain, no Istiria, not part of Germany

>kike flag
>not iron man
checks out, scum

>tfw just took south tyrol as the pope in EU4
fuck you austrian dog

Is a vassal under me

>Iron meme
Nice meme

Annoying cunts who pester their neighbors over their nuclear power plants

Your HRE mapmode will look retarded because you blobbed too hard

I've already united the HRE in to a single state

It's missing a really big portion to the north of it

All I see is an easter toad.

>muh ebin GroBaustrium

No flaws. Spent there about a week and enjoyed every minute of my stay.

>blobbing as anyone except the ottomans

you should have gotten the PU at the start..

>we shouldn't pay the consequences of a war we started and lost

But Italy started the war between Austria and Italy.

Who started WW1?

S*rbs

>a random BOSNIAN serb represents all of Serbia

any serb can confirm this?

>waiting 45 minutes every month for the game to save

Irrelevant question, Italy wasn't involved in 1914.

>what is the black hand

There's one Carinthia too many on that pic.

Alle

gruesome

>guys let's annex bosnia, it's full of serbs that hate us but i'm sure it wont backfire!
Also
>send demands to Serbia
>they accept most of them
>declare war anyways

>>guys let's annex bosnia, it's full of serbs that hate us but i'm sure it wont backfire!

The majority of Bosnia was non-Serb and these population groups got along quite well with the state

>>they accept most of them

not all though

>The majority of Bosnia was non-Serb and these population groups got along quite well with the state
Serbs were still very present there. Also, you are aware of a terrorist organization existing to free serbs from invaders, yiu should have thought twice before directly annexing it, you could have made a client state or something.
>not all though
Still nost of them. One they refused was letting austrians into their country to investigate a possible involvment. I dont know how you would feel having a foreign power looking around your home.

That`s a role model for Catalonia

>having a shit pc

Birth place of Hitler.

This. It is Austrian clay.

>Also, you are aware of a terrorist organization existing to free serbs from invaders, yiu should have thought twice before directly annexing it, you could have made a client state or something.

Dunno, but the perceived geopolitical advantages of an annexation (arrondation, containmant of Pan-Slavic/Pan-Serbian ideas) probably made them do it. It's not something extraordinary for that time, Italy also desired to annex much of the Adriatic coast in spite of a hostile population. A Bosnian client state would have probably a hard time to create stability on its territory on its own I guess.

>One they refused was letting austrians into their country to investigate a possible involvment. I dont know how you would feel having a foreign power looking around your home.

The black hand formed a state within the state in Serbia, and the official government was either not able or willing to curb it.
A determined action by the government against the conspirators and the shadow state could not be expected under these circumstances, thus the demand of an Austrian investigation.

Anyway, the war between Austria and Serbia doesn't automatically mean that Italy wasn't the aggressor in 1915.

Őrvidék isnt magyar

>Missing Czechoslovakia, Hungary, parts of Poland, parts of Romania, Croatia, Bosnia, parts of Serbia, etc
Seems flawed to me

Salzburg should be Bavarian.

they didn't genocide all h*ngarians yet

Ugly borders. Looks like a sperm

no it looks like meat on the bone, it's Norway that's a sperm

It's a masterpiece compared to what it used to be.

The government is turbo assblasted that the most based dynasty ever even exists, let alone that they will not allow them to become heads of state again

Republicuckoldry is a wh*Toid mental illness

spbp
monarchy pls come back

You're supposed to blob outside of the HRE .

*cucks m*Gyars*

Brenn scheiß jude brenn!

Gypo

>Wealth from the 21th century
>Mindset is from the 19th