>implying you go outside ever

Wow it's fucking nothing

hello, and goodbye from colorado springs

go on without me Sup Forums

I'm the east coast, so fuck it.

>Minneapolis
>10-30 millimeters

Am I gonna die or?

>It's going to kill most of the red states.

Do you think it supports Trump?

OH NO!! NOT ASH!!
just another day in LA

I'm in 3-10 ash thickness will I live?

Is volcanic ash full of good minerals or is it useless burned garbage? Like what happens after a mm of it is rained into the ground?

No

>there are REAL living american individuals who think pisscolored stone "blowing up" is a threat to anyone who is living more than 30 miles away from it

lmao

Its just fucking ash. Everybody will still be alive. Maybe some 90 year olds will die but seriously. It was perhaps the time.

Id level 1 bass

Should xp grind in the shallow end

everything sucks, until it gets worked in, & then your soil becomes unbelievably rich

cows & sheep die by the millions from i believe magnesium poisoning however, & crops are ruined from ash blocking light

1-3 mm over the entire US is a global catastrophe

>crop failure
>global cooling
>dindu riots

>millimeters
>implying the people of Wyoming won't use castle doctrine to shoot the ashes

Poisoned water, dead lakes, crop death, animal death= humans fucked

It's a super volcano Hans. It's much stronger than a normal one.

>1/5 centimeter of ash on the ground
God have mercy

>tfw will be moving from the 1-3 region to the 3-10 region on the 14th

You'll be dead for a thousand years before this goes off retards

Pottery, we lay aside to blue states for resources. Finally cleanse nogs beakers flee south

hey fuck you rural Oregon is red as hell boy

>there are REAL living japanese individuals who think some obese bomb "blowing up" is a threat to anyone who is living more than 30 miles away from it

lmao

>1 post by this ID

Covering DC in 3-10 for no reason just gave ya away.

>Inhaling carcinogens

So Brownsville, TX is safe. Wew.

>dindu riots

The worst part is, you won't be able to tell it's them because we'll "all look the same"
youtu.be/z_v0Ma9Sp9I?t=129

Fuck yes it is way too hot outside

Shoot them all, let God sort them out.

That's enough to collapse a roof.

Ash like that weighs a ton, it's like concrete.

Maybe a shitty British roof

It's okay lad, it's a cruel sjw world after all.
>Also a Coloradofag

Just moved into a pink zone.
Can't wait to die.

After weeks of this being shilled I still have yet to see Sup Forums provide even one piece of credible evidence or proof that this is even going to occur.
You're all retarded.

Of course it's the white states.

>2 days.
Until nothing happens. Fuck off.

How would this effect the Presidential election?

Who /darkblue/ here?

Only one of those is a problem to me. So I'll be pretty comfy while hell breaks loose.

New England is whiter, just more liberal.

I don't think you understand the full extent of what that "pisscolored stone" as you've so eloquently put it is capable of much less the effects of an eruption the magnitude predicted at Yellowstone. What do you think happens when you dump approximately 20 tons of ash into the atmosphere just West of the grain belt?

What the shit is going on in this thread?

dont worry. we wont even feel it.

they would both fly to europe

My birthday is in two days

>I still have yet to see Sup Forums provide even one piece of credible evidence or proof that this is even going to occur
It's not. This is just muh happening fags and their stupid wishful thinking. If this was for real, the entire world would have been forewarned weeks in advance at least.

So if you haven't prepared for any happening how does one survive this in the 1-3 zone? Like do you mad dash out to the Atlantic to find a boat or what?

Happy birthday. You're not going to die because happeningfags are literally retarded. Cheers.

dude you said 4 days 2 days ago and you said 3 days yesterday is tomorrow gonna be 1 day now? then what? Back to five days?

>usa collapses
>Burger my son
>Your country is covered in ash, time to choose which friendly ally you will take shelter with
>Will you choose Great Britain, greatest of allys , strongest relationship with miltary history, plenty of green mountains in Scotland to settle
>or Australian outback with desert and rocks and spiders.
No taxation without representation

Don't worry, kek will protect my dubs.

Tell you weeks in advance so you can do what, Party like it's 1999?

there is no infrastructure in the universe to save even a percentage of a percent from this fuckery, what good will telling anyone in advnace do?

Is this reference to the date (8/14/2016) block on the Georgia Guidestones that was put in and removed (relatively) recently?

ASH LIKE SNOW

So they can flee from the danger zones. Granted the entire world is fucked one way or another, but Europe's just gonna get cold for a while.

At any rate, where's your evidence that this is absolutely happening? Oh right, you have none. Faggot.

Philly area here

Phew, just going to buy some masks and drinks

have 2 bags of rice so I'm set

i thought the 14th was going to be some religious hub-bub? USGS even shows very little activity in the past few days. If anything I'm betting Long Valley will bust before Yellowstone does.

Like any other happening;
Hygienic supplies
Non-perishable food items
Reliable source of clean drinking water
Weapons and ammunition
Reliable source of energy for the following deep freeze
Extensive supply of dragon dildos
14 virgins of pure blood, possibly a few spares in case of emergency sacrifices
A compass

>las vegas
>10-30mm ash cover
Oh, that's not that bad. Might catch some palm trees on fire and it's gonna suck to breathe for a few days, but not all that bad. Gonna get cozy with my cats, my canned food, and shoot anything that touches my doorknob

and my wife complained when I bought all that AR feed :)

>Mfw my grandparents are vacationing in Yosemite right now

>volcanic ash poisons water
>a day or two of shade kills plants
>ash is going to land on plants and never move, what is wind and rain

Better spend that inheritance real quick. Also dubs

I'm with the Ameritards.

I'd move to Australia with my 12 gauge and 9mm, and begin the settling of the World West all over again. We did it once, we can do it again.

If it moves, shoot it

>knowing your water comes from underground aquifers
How would foreign powers would react?

It's almost disturbing that you retards seriously believe this is actually going to happen. I genuinely hope you guys aren't this dull/paranoid and are just roleplaying.

Rip US

> 1 post by this ID

>How would foreign powers would react?
Russia and China would start sending in "Relief aid" to quell the "famine and riots". And of course plenty of "medical supplies" and "utility vehicles". Naturally if there is any totally organic "political unrest", Russia and China will feel obligated to fund and arm the "Freedom Fighters" against the "evil military junta".

You know. Like all that totally natural and organic "political unrest" in the Ukraine.

Volcanic ash is extremely dense. It's all going to need to be removed actively, wind and rain isn't enough to rid it in a timely manner.
Everything from the pink inwards is going to be fucked beyond belief for a long time.

You dumb shits, breathing that stuff in would be like breathing fiberglass, it's jagged and would make you hack up blood

>crop failure
Sucks but the dindus and stuff will starve first
>global cooling
Sucks for crops but it will drive non-whites except north east asians and injuns from North America
>dindu riots
Just an excuse to break out the rifles and get together with my neighbors in my small 95% white town

>20 tons
Literally nothing.

you could give us at least some d.ubs to prove it.

This could be part of the nwo's plan to keep obama, the clone, in office indefinitely. We are looking at a dictatorship, ww3, and a north American union in the next 20 years. I'm warning you.

farewell burgers

THICC

America is kill
wold peace achieved
no

The clone?
>>/x/ get back to your containment board

JEWCEY

>wold peace achieved
Yes the totally peaceful globe-spanning brutal regime of the USSR

Make me.

Lol no. All you have to do is shoot the ones looting or raping people. I mean we'd "all look the same" but that doesn't change how be behave :^)

sweet

Woah there, check yourself before you wreck yourself there guy.
>what is global cooling as a result of tons of ash being pumped straight into the atmosphere
>what is the shifting of tectonic plates as a result of a so-called super eruption
>what is widespread panic as a result of a natural disaster on a scale not seen before in the modern world

Imagine snorting broken glass, because that's basically what breathing ash is.

Another clash between America and Germany, this time on a larger scale with greater death tolls and, consequently, larger stakes.

Alright, at least answer these:

Where is the proof this is happening?

What made you think the Georgia whatever has anything to do with Yellowstone?

Why hasn't the media covered any of this at all?

You guys are so insistent that this is happening, then please at least answer these questions for me, because my paranoia is starting to get irritated.

is 10 mm enough to collapse a roof of a house?

how is Russia not better than being ruled by rothschild puppet state

very fertile

You all realize the west coast will be fucked by a lot of earthquakes. The coast line of California will become the new age Atlantis.

i could see that with a trump presidency. But if obama stays, or we get shillary? We would unite with germany and probably fight russia again. I honestly think ww3 is going to be more of an islamic crusade than a war. With their current growth and migration patterns, they will over power europe, take all of the positions of power, and take the rest of the world by force.

>tfw my city is considered important enough to be on this map
Based Raleigh, Charlotte got cucked for once

At least it's not an asteroid, too bad it's not a megatsunami.

HA , KANSAS GET FUCKED GODDAMN WHEATNIGGERS!