Hello, i'm here for my interview

Hello, i'm here for my interview.

Where do you see yourself in 5 tattoos?

w-w-we will call you back

I hope so

It says here you used to work at a trader joe's.

Thank you for your interest in our "Satanic Priest" position here at CERN. You are exactly the caliber of individual we were looking for to fill this position. Can you start on Monday?

that army guy talking about how we'd lose WW3 because most of our fighting age men and women can't do three pushups and have messages of hate tattoed on their faces and lower forearms is funny.

It's like weighing less than 300 pounds and not requiring bifocals make you part of an elite fighting force.

Am I hiring him as a bodyguard?
could you imagine standing around in a waiting room to meet your boss and he comes walking in with that motherfucker at his side. HORRIFYING, I'd shit my pants.

You look like shit Heisenberg... You sure you can cook meth again?

>We'd lose ww3 because most of our fighting age men and women (...) have messages of hate on their face and forearms
What does that have to do with being a bad warrior? The more tattooed members of my unit used to intimidate the fuck out of hajibacks when I was on tour, and they killed just as good as the rest of us.

Did he tattoo his eyeball?

I can do three pushups! After 5 though...

You're fired.

Your hired

What happens after 5?

>and they killed just as good as the rest of us.

That's precisely how they won, you idiot

Lmfao

kek

Yeah, and this bodyguard would sell you and his mother to the mob for a shekel. Bad idea.

Anyone else find him being a ginger the most disgusting feature there?

>Ginger

My arms start trembling. By set 2 I'm shaking like a leaf in the wind.

:/

>literally turns into a Canadian
I'm so sorry.

pls

FPBP

>bodyguard?
That right there is prime kinder-garden teaching material

I think he meant the tattooed guys not the hajis

Yes, and the hajis won

no he just shopped it in

A FUCKING WHITE MAIL?
YOU'RE HIRED.

come to /fit/, friend

Omg guys he could still be a good worker

>Hi. You're hired
*3 weeks later*
>shows me his dick, becomes partner of company

He was implying the soldiers had shitty aim all around

I'm sorry, but as you are not a black disabled lesbian, regardless of qualification to to the job or not,I am unable to hire you due to this diversity quota I must fill. Thank you for you application.

It says right here you are browsing an anime website called Sup Forums specifically the satire board Sup Forums