youtu.be/Z2GMEeWWT9U
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/singularitynet/
youtu.be/KTf5j9LDObk
cryptofeels.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SELL SELL SELL

>will

>youtu.be/Z2GMEeWWT9U
This is going to be the next big bubble.

buy AGI you stupid goys, thank me later when the AI forms on the blockchain and you become a billionaire

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/singularitynet/

youtu.be/KTf5j9LDObk
I'm still laughing.

>noob investors
>/beez/

Hopefully, so I can finally buy a new fucking GPU.

>that ending
kek

the US student debt bubble is a good candidate for that

Coin should be dead

Oh no! Am I getting doxxed? Will you send me 100 hawaiian pizzas to my house?

Would you like them with cherries on top?

penis in página

Is XRP still popular in Korea?

Yes please

>Economics professor Nouriel Roubini has just been on Bloomberg TV, blasting bitcoin as the “biggest Ponzi scheme in human history”.

>Roubini claims that “charlatans and swindlers” drove digital currencies to record levels last year, before cashing their profits.

>Ordinary punters, who bought bitcoin when it was trading around $20,000, have lost 60% of their shirts since, says Roubini.

It's literally just crashing because of the normie fakenews MSM fudding the fuck out of it because they don't like the fact that white males were making a killing off it

It's tanking because of the Chinese and South Korean nanny state governments and its populations who are so infantile that they don't know how to invest responsibly

cryptofeels.net/

Yes.

Man, you have a wife and you are still a weeb? lmao

We also have a daughter

Is she a weeb?

Sorta.

Well you guys did get on to the scene a little late. Enjoy babby’s first bear market.

This is mostly Korea’s fault, you fuckers couldn’t help yourselves and bought up every shit coin on the market from scammers and retards.

he's even doing that stupid persona on youtube, sad!