Are afghans the true aryans?

I know some afghans that you would not think were afghans. One has red hair and basically looks like a ginger. One is blond, and the others basically look like an italian or spaniard. Also some have green eyes. Are they really the old aryans?

Other urls found in this thread:

iranchamber.com/culture/articles/croatians_cravats_iranian_origin.php
iranchamber.com/history/articles/identity_croatians_ancient_iran.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countries_of_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm Iranian, Afghan people I think are the most beautiful when they clean up. The refugees that come to Iran after several years usually clean themselves up and the girls will start getting into fashion and they're just stunning.

In talking about how they look, it's a very mixed country. You see some interesting looking people. I saw one Afghan family that look Chinese, with round faces and thin eyes but the whole family had platinum blonde hair - the mothers, kids, babies. Maybe 10% of my family has blue eyes and we have one blonde and plenty of brunette but Afghans look more interesting

She was a qt when she was younger but then got Fucking hag status

Iran used to be Aryan.
Pockets of the ME used to be Aryan.
India used to be Aryan.

Its almost like your (((civic))) nationality no longer has any bearing on your race.

Boy did that bitch grow up fugly.

Have an o.c

What a silly map, at least it's somewhat true. Aryans did travel a lot. Anyways Aryans were just ancient Slavs basically.

No, get out.

>silly
Prove it faggot.

No shit man she lives in Afghanistan.

>you will never heal those hurting eyes while she was younger.
>you will never heal them with your cock.

These regions were never mostly Aryan. The regional genetics are still much the same as they were before the aryan migrations. There was an Aryan admixture to the region 4000 years ago but DNA testing in all these countries of ancient bones confirm that people today are much the same as they were from several thousand years ago

There's not much wrong with Afghans, Iraqis and Syrians. Basically Americans are the cause of their and our problems. All this is happening so that they can eat more burgers and get fat.

Why'd you post Aleister Crowlely?

Hitler was anything but Aryan. He had no scientific evidence to support his claims, but now with science we can tell which populations have more indo-european blood than others.

That jives with everything I've read. Mainly that the Aryans operated as the upper ruling caste and didn't mix all that much with the lower castes they conquered.

I certainly wouldn't claim India was filled with blonde haired blue eyed people. But the linguistic evidence supports a dominant Aryan high culture.

>mfw a quality post from down under

I smell ARYAN BLOOD.

I-ran
Ay-ran

Its even the same word.

Would you rather a smug anime face?

Because Hermes Trismegistus is looking at this thread right now.

The Finno-Ugric language is fundamentally different to the Indo-European.
Remember, English has more in common with Farsi (what they speak in Iran) than with Finnisch.

>you will never be thrice great
>you will never be a virtuous pagan

sandniggers shouldn't be allowed to post on Sup Forums

Finns aren't Aryan. Is this news?

But the map implied for it to be so.
But no, it's not news.

iranchamber.com/culture/articles/croatians_cravats_iranian_origin.php

iranchamber.com/history/articles/identity_croatians_ancient_iran.php

Really makes you think that because of ancient Slavs that's how Iran got its name. Genetics even show Aryan admixture too as far as I remember.

You shouldn't be allowed to live

Look, Sven, I know Achmed has been fucking your wife for the past what, 6 years now.

And I know Stockholm is indeed a city in Sweden.

But how absolutely FUCKED do you have to be to think that Afghans are Aryan?

Back in the cuckshed.

Yep, it's easily seen in the indian caste system. Higher caste are more light skinned and have more often ligher eyes and hair than lower caste. But afghans have a higher concentration of these.

That's not really how historians put it because we don't have evidence the upper caste were aryan ruling over the rest never mind any notion as to whether they mixed or not. This is almost entire stormfront nonsense. Even in Persian mythology that dates back to prehistory the ruling class aren't described like this, and I know of one case there's a prince born with white hair which gets exiled because the King considers it a disfigurement but eventually goes out to find him.

Aryans arrived into the region as horse riding nomadic peoples and there were already settled agrarian civilizations in there (Elamites being the main one). They all slowly converted to Persian identity and language because nobles and hence the common people slowly pick up the language of the ruling class but this happened about 2000 years after the Aryans even arrived in Iran and were probably already mixed into the population by this point. There are pockets deep in the mountains of Afghanistan and Tajikistan were there are white communities just because they never mixed with outsiders

>The cuck shed
t(Y)

pashtuns are an iranic people
you would have known that if it was not for your burger education

Hate how all you 12 year olds have learnt the word "cuck" and use it at every possible turn, even when it dosen't make sense to use. Maybe get out of that shed and actually say something of value. Or just fuck off.

>Iranian
>In UK
It's time to go back home you dirty sand nigger.

I'm not in the UK idiot

>Anglo
>In Canada
Time to go home you dirty cracker

>Wahabbist rapefugee shill

It's time for you to go back, Abdul.

And stay the fuck out of /sg/.

>I'm not in the UK idiot
then why do you have our flag?

in 4 qt Iranian babes...post em

someone post the adult picture of her when she's about 25 or so

she looks like the arab monster that she is.

note, anything south of Paris or west of germany isn't white.

Australia is not part of UK

here you go
a cute afghan baby

Those Chinese Aghans are Hazare I believe. Look it up, it's not that uncommon.
And of course it is possible for Afghans to look white. Look up singer: Farhad Darya, or Ahmad Zahir.
But still, the majority of Afghans is darker looking.

cutie!

Dan Carlin talked about this picture in ''Hardcore History''. I think episode was called '' steppe stories'', around 15-18 episode. Would recoment anyone to listen to it!

also,those hazaras are a very small minority in afghanistan
oh and some children of the non white ones are also white,probably something to do with genetics

Yeah, those Hazaras are killed and opressed a lot in Afghanistan.
But most Afghani´s I know are still darker than most Turks, but a minority of them is still white.
But same is for Turks, but they have balkan blood.
I don´t understand how Afghans can be very white looking, what genetics would explain it?

No, its part of the commonwealth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_of_Nations

Afghans have 3 major ethnic groups. Hazara like you said (descendants of gengis khan and his soldiers), tajik (iranian people in afghanistan) and pashtun. The one that mostly have look white are pashtun and to a smaller degree tajik. But what is weird about the pashtun is that their origins are not clear. They speak a language that is distinctly diferent from rest of the region, have a very diferent culture and are almost never have brown or dark skin. Most likely, they are the descendants of the early aryans.

Commonwealth is not the same as the UK you fucking idiots. I'm in the Commonwealth, not the UK. UK = England, Wales, Northern Island, Scotland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countries_of_the_United_Kingdom

How is it an American, Canadian and a fucking UK person don't know what the UK is. All of you are fucking retarded

The whiter ones are often pashtun, and a lot whiter than turks. They are probably descended from original white people.

too bad she became brians mother later on
afghans are not white, they are as brown as can be
some of them in the north got raped by turkics so they got a bit paler but that is about it

The nothern ones are the most brown, you only made them darker.

Her eyes don't even look like the same colour.

>flag

>WE WUZ

Hello Ahmed.

This ones a qt as well

There are some really weird tribes and subclans back in Afghanistan's hills.

There is one big clump of Nuristanis that claim to be the descendants of Alexander the Great's army. Kipling played around with that one in "The Man Who Would Be King", and Tom Kratman used them as a plot hook in Carnifex.