Wtf wypipo be raciss

wtf wypipo be raciss

Other urls found in this thread:

pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wh*Te
>pipo

I seldom find black women attractive, I'm sorry OP.

wypipo does not want brown children

I don't believe this

Every poll, stat and survey says it's the case. It conforms to common sense and subjective opinions. What don't you believe?

Except, majority of white girls these days are into black and brown guys

Oh wow it's like humans have been doing precisely that since it's inception

majority of white guys find black and brown girls hot too

the thing is, neither white girls not white guys actually go far enough to seriously date nonwhites. maybe they'll fuck them once or twice but they won't settle with them.

>Except, majority of white girls these days are into black and brown guys
I usually assume these are shitpost but sometimes wonder if shitskins actually psych themselves out into believing it.

again research only about white people.
>OY VEY DA WHITEY ISNT WHORING HIMSELF OUT TO NIGGERS AT THE RATES WE REQUIRE WE MUST DO SOMETHING
fuck off stupid kikes

what about (((them)))?

wrong.
Vocal loudmouth nu-womyn with daddy issues like brown black men. Normal women like their own, with exception for men that are irrefutably attracive

They can't marry anyone that is outside their religion.

Mr. sadiq khan pls stop shitposting

>Black/Brown guys unironically preferring their own women

b-b-but /r9k/ and Sup Forums told me asian pussy was the best and all white women were getting BLACKED. I don't even know what's real anymore

>he fell for the blacked meme

If white people don't date outside their race, then how did Spaniards and Portuguese people fuck an entire continent of indians into mixed mestizos?

I mean, I'd love to believe that the original article was true, but history seems to beg to differ.

this is of course what propagandists wants us to believe, but the data we have on it show the exact opposite

You don't need to date someone to rape someone

did okcupid unironically publish those figures? what was the fallout?

lust

nothing happened, dumb ******

the BLACK BULL doesnt need to use dating sites to get women

Gen-Z/ late millenials are the ones setting things straight
>middle to early millenials are the ones taking civilization to hell

natives were raped

why so touchy? Are you heavily emotionally invested in those figures?

I don't know. Native Americans aren't that attractive. Just look at Peruvians, lol. Who wants to fuck their women? Ewww.

I want to know where that data comes form. I see white-asian, white-hispanic and asian-hispanic couples pretty literally every time I go outside; sporadically black-white couples too. White and Hispanic women seem the most likely date outside their race. t. Californian

>then how did Spaniards and Portuguese people fuck an entire continent of indians into mixed mestizos

have you seen those butts and legs? THICC

Does anyone have that image of Dutch women saying they find European men to be betas and that they want blacks and Arabs. Again, white women do not like white men at all, they all prefer the more masculine black guys

When nothing else is available even a hag will start looking attractive.

>people look for love with people that look like them
who could have guessed

months and months of nothing but sweaty stinky man in a boat, suddenly woman

It's true, white women are not looking for black men or indians or asians, they are waiting for thick mestizo dick to scramble their uterus. The mestizo is the only race allowed to breed with white women.

White men are also allowed to have sex with latinas in order to bolster our numbers.

It's not totally untrue. I'm a Spic and have almost exclusively have been with white women since high school, more by coincidence and geographic location than on purpose though.

They were the initiator of interaction most of the time too. This mildly backs it up, though at a low rate.

fuck drumpf and fuci wypipo

Oh hey dude, haven't seen you in a while. Everything good?

Doing alright bro hows everything?

why are you so absolutely assblasted at me calling you a dirty ******?

That just means you’re a self hating faggot

lel

what are you on about

>this mildly backs it up
no, it doesn't

Yeah, drinking too much, but otherwise alright

Why though, I am guessing its another downturn and you're here to let loose like me

Break the cycle tomorrow and make no assumptions for the day, a few unexpected events and you feel better after, trust me, its the foreboding, dread and anticipation that sets up the anxious breakdown

Hope this helps and good night bro, 6AM work tomorrow morning for me

How do we stop this?

>According to the United States Census Bureau, the number of interracially married couples has increased from 310,000 in 1970 to 651,000 in 1980, to 964,000 in 1990, to 1,464,000 in 2000 and to 2,340,000 in 2008; accounting for 0.7%, 1.3%, 1.8%, 2.6% and 3.9% of the total number of married couples in those years, respectively.[10] These statistics do not take into account the mixing of ancestries within the same "race"; e.g. a marriage involving Indian and Japanese ancestries would not be classified as interracial due to the Census regarding both as the same category. Likewise, since Hispanic is not a race but an ethnicity, Hispanic marriages with non-Hispanics are not registered as interracial if both partners are of the same race (i.e. a Black Hispanic marrying a non-Hispanic Black partner).

>American racial “classifications”

OH NO NO NO NO

>being in relationships with people outside of your ethnic group / race makes you self hating

Are you mexi-Sup Forums?

>my anecdotal experiences clearly define reality
>laughingmexicanface.png

That's remarkably small compared to the amount of miscegenation propaganda which saturates society. If they haven't even made it to 4% yet, they never will.

You literally said you only date white girls. Kill yourself or get sterilized.
>mexi-Sup Forums
Pendejo

It shows that Hispanics are the only non-white group, they view favorably, literally by only 1% do you not know how to read?

>hispanics are the biggest minority
group
>they make up the largest section of men marrying white women
wow, everyone is getting bean'd pablo

lol

I said:
>have almost exclusively

and

>more by coincidence and geographic location than on purpose though.

I moved to an area that's 90% White, meaning it's 90% likely the women I'll be interacting with are White.

>They were the initiator of interaction most of the time too
I almost believed you

No excuses. Do not ever identify as Hispanic again.

Are you legitimately angry over this? Holy shit, The beta Sup Forumstard meme is real.

>wow, everyone is getting bean'd pablo
That's not what it says at all. It says 1% of of White girls are open to relationships with "hispanics." Compared to negative numbers with other races besides White. What makes it ironically is that "hispanic" runs the gauntlet from brown haired, green eyed gallacian to Amerindian tier.

>I only date White girls. See how progressive I am. Sup Forums btfo XD

are you retarded?

The problem is that our retarded racial classification system makes it seem like a lot less interracial relationships occur than in reality.

“White” hispanics and non-hispanic whites are supposedly not interracial marriages even though they are counted differently on the census.

>1% of of White girls are open to relationships with "hispanics."

Does that mean only 19% of white girls are open to relationships with white men? I'm not sure you're reading this correctly.

Jesus this is some high level assblast. I'm going to make sure to have several Castizo children and only teach them English just to spite the lot of you.

>marrying within your race in the year of our lord 2018

kys scun

>“White” hispanics
Wow it's nothing. Also our system is designed to make it appear as though there is more international dating, not less. Let's be honest. No one cares about the 1 indian guy who married a Chinese girl.

My initial remark in the first place was meant to highlight that White women don't really seem at all opposed to dating brown people in my experience.

>le whyte wimmin don’t date niggers cus dere based racists like me!!
That’s not the reason why most people aren’t mixing.

Just for that I'm going to play up my GFs 25% German heritage during their upbringing and buy them tiny stahlhelms with American flag blazons.

the MUTT is the race of the future. KARA BOGA

>white roasties with a savior complex about their puccis seek out ethnics
>lol all white women want to get BROWNED
what did he mean by this

>tfw brown and want brown bf

Sorry but my benis belongs only to cute japanese girls.

>there are people on this board that believe people chose their partners based solely on race rather than the other attributes that make up a person
This is how I know this board is full of virgins

>be white
>date asians
fucking yellow fever fetish racist!
>date blacks
fucking black culture fetish racist!
>date arabs
fucking arab fetish racist!
>date whites
you only date those of your own race, you are racist!

Mixed Brown Latino - White children are the future of this country, though.

Interracial relationships are at an all time high, with the trend continuing to rise every year.

Everyone I've hooked up with, I first clicked with over similar interests. No savior complex, we make racist jokes and mock ultra liberal faux-hemians.

your post actually relates to the
>That’s not the reason why most people aren’t mixing.
It's because non-Whites offer nothing to average White women that mixing isn't occurring. It has nothing to do with being "racist," yes. The average non-White male is stupider, poorer, less physically attractive and less relatable to the average White female than White men are. The token black gym rats, "YOU"RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE roasties" or green card marriages are always going to marginal in society.
The only way race mixing will become successful is by encouraging between White men + every other group. See Latin America. As things are going now, race mixing will never break ground.

No seas pendejo

Do you think white women date non-white men out of some desire to save them? Is it really so incomprehensible that brown/asian/black men may also be capable of possessing a personality and humor that can appeal to a white woman?

Hispanics in California intermarry at decreasing rates because there are more available Hispanic partners. I'm assuming the trend is the same across the southwest

What you just said is exactly the point i"m trying to illustrate. I've just been with a lot of White women because we've had similar interests and been attracted to one another.

They aren't all seeking it out, you dumbfuck, he said they aren't opposed to it. I'm in the same situation as he is, since I've only ever dated white girls. Only one of them had a specific preference in me being Mexican, though, the rest didn't care about race or ethnicity.

>brown/asian/black men may also be capable of possessing a personality and humor that can appeal to a white woman?
99% don't. Explains the dismal rates of White women mixing with other races.
We are dealing with only 3.9% of marriges which are mixed among every group. It's even less if you only count Whites with other groups.

I really doubt I'm the 1% of the dating world. I see a lot of mixed race couples in California.

Is it actually hard for you to believe that some white people are dating non-whites, because they like them as people and aren't throwing some racial factor into it?

Why brag about this as if it’s a personal accomplishment. Do you really think the average white woman wants to be with the ugly betas on /r9k/ just because they’re white. Literally, only the top 1% of white guys are attractive, stop acting as if the average white man is some sort of god

t. Ibyuki

The average white man is more conventionally attractive than the average non-white man.

50% are still uggos though, but the rate of uggo is even higher in non-whites.

Dog I'm 20 and I haven't been on a date with anyone, let alone a group that comprises like 15% of the population
Oh yeah and I'm straight so more like 7%

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

>Literally, only the top 1% of white guys are attractive

Wrong, the number of interracial marriages today is more or less closer to 12%. Don't quote me on it just yet, i'll post statistics. Nearly 50% of those are Hispanic-White relationships.

>even less if you only count Whites with other groups
Wonder why it would be less lad, its almost as if you're taking out a portion of the statistics.

>Why brag about this as if it’s a personal accomplishment.
Who's braging? I'm just telling it how it is, brownskins on Sup Forums be damned.
>Do you really think the average white woman wants to be with the ugly betas on /r9k/ just because they’re white.
Strawman. But the average White man is not a beta on /r9k/.
>Literally, only the top 1% of white guys are attractive,
Way higher. And the same % would need to apply to females, thus negating the point regardless.
>stop acting as if the average white man is some sort of god
It's just how it is. no one is saying attractive non-Whites don't exist, or that White girls never date non-Whites.

>yeah I posted

>Interracial marriages rose to 17% in 2015
>this kills the insecure wh*Toid (((man)))
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

You can lie all you want, but know you're only fooling yourself. wh*Tes have been a minority under the age of 5 for a couple of years now, soon the elderly wh*Toid majority will die off and you'll be living in a mixed country.

See

hahaa! :D

>2008

pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/

Try using other sites beyond Wikipedia, they can provide more up-to-date studies.