Should germany and france annex these useless countries ? these are trash, just fucking remove them

should germany and france annex these useless countries ? these are trash, just fucking remove them

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Days'_Campaign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I don't want any of them in France.

Germans can have all of them if they want.

>No, I don't want any of them in France.
too white for you, nigger?

wtf no
You already did once and now we have shitty words like trottoir, portefeuille and accent

i keep saying it
our borders should be at the Rhine
those are just anglo spawns

why so aggressive ?

>france annex us
But you helped us when we became independent by defeating the dutch. It's your fault we exist you croissant.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Days'_Campaign

t. never been to holland or belgium

How would they be split?

>belgium
>holland
>white
top kek

K mohamed
Benelux should become one state , prove me wrong

>he wrote this from Molenbeek
top lel

>facebook pic
lmao stop there, my stomach is hurting i cant stop laughing mwahahahhahha

Well you proved my point momo

>muuuuh Sup Forums
pffffffff hahhahhahhahahahahahabah
oh god dont change

>Neoreaction
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ta gueule sale grenouille de merde

>said the greasy fried potato

>said the mucus covered amphibian

>parroting you're bantz

Please don't make Flanders part of France, I don't want to be subject to even more of the French ego. Germany, on the other hand, might seem better, but I'm still not a fan of being part of 'em. Being together with the Netherlands to form a more sizable country seems way better than both of the other options.

Stomme kut frans kikker, dood jezelf
Give back nord Pas-de-Calais,belgian clay

>belgian clay
top lel, it's funny how Lelgium is claiming France clays even tho they have absolutely no fair rights to do so while France don't want to be involved in you're shitskin country even tho it's our rightful clay.

>you're shitskin
didn't go to your english lessons Pierre?
also your country is a shithole compared to here so fuck off dumbtard, belgium is not french and will never be
Nord pas de calais was historically and ethnically belgian btw

>ethnically belgian
pppppffffffffffff
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>take a breath
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

don’t be rude to Luxembourg

GAULE

Why not just give Wallonia to France and Flanders to the Netherlands?

will never happen, Flanders want independence and Wallonia is poor and neither want to be a part of another country

Ok, why not just unite the Benelux into a cultural and economic power?

>Nord pas de Calais inhabitants are known to be uneducated, inbred monglets and fucking lazy workers
>Therefore they are ethnically from Lelgium
and your right lmao

would be nice but Luxies and Hollanders are different people compared to belgians, believe it or not, its not the same politics, culture...

>Nord pas de Calais inhabitants are known to be uneducated, inbred monglets and fucking lazy workers
the french influence took over the belgian superior genes unfortunetly :(

>belgium

you can't annex a state that doesn't exist, it's just an advance into unclaimed land

Lösch dich krautcuck

What is the nature of the current politco-economic alliance between the Benelux countries? How many steps is it from a practical confederation?

im not an expert but Luxemburg is used to launder money from EU politicians and rich people
Netherland is richer than the other 2 and dont really want to annex them
but they have strong economic relations, politics not much

divide and conquer but we forgot the conquer part

If Benelux reformed, would they want the Frisians lands in Germany as well?

yes

>divide and conquer but we forgot the conquer part
Truly med-like.
How do you feel about siesta and 2 hour meals?