Are Turks human?

Are Turks human?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5j5PCKyQn7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit, i missed the deathrun?

you missed death march lite. They walked the 20km today, they do the 50km on the 19th

Great, thanks.

no

He was born to do that

What happened to this guy?

>pick up bottle just to smash it to the ground

blood choke

What does Sup Forums think about turkmenistan?

makes you ponder huh

broken neck

paralyzed from neck down.

Dude, that serb gave like 2-3 seconds of "okay we're doing this", then absolutely pythoned on that dudes neck. Fuck me they must hate turks.

They're insecta you stupid fuck

Hemorrhage. He died of eternal bleeding shortly after the match ended.

he removed the fuck out of that kebab

> turk
Come on guys, we all know that's a refugee who thinks those "french''', ''british'' and ''swedish athletes" are running to Germany.

Most likely just unconscious from the choke. His back and neck probably hurt like fuck for the next month though.

If you're going to behave like a savage, you should not be allowed to compete. You dishonour the sport by this kind of conduct.

Come on, he was going against a turk.

Nothing about that was inconsistent with what proper wrestling should be.

If anything this just shows that only qualified athletes who have proven themselves in other competitions should be allowed at this level. The way that T*rk wrestled, he had no business even being on the mat.

No they are smelly brown cockroaches

Faggot

Nevertheless, it's just not on. Even if you were grappling Saddam Hussein himself, as soon as he taps, you let him up and shake hands. That's what a gentleman does.

It was his continuing long after he was done, then slamming his hand on the mat with which I take exception. Prior to that, there's no problem with him dominating in the sport. If anything, the referee ought to have been more proactive.

No u

Turks are subhuman fecal matter. The only good thing they ever did was kill fucktons of Armenians.

When did he tap out faggot? He got chocked out and mounted. The guy was understandably pumped up and slammed his hand on the mat, not a big deal.

HE IS DEAD

hes dead.

kebab removed

He should have reined it in. He lacked dignity.

>wrestling
>dignified

Reined what in? He did nothing wrong. The ref should have stopped it if his opponent was in danger.

wrestling against turks and other animals should not even be allowed in the first place.

How can one expect people to act like a true sportsman when you pit them against the worst dregs this earth has to offer?

You're right about the ref, but what he should have reined in was his exuberance.

What's so bad about Turks? I have never met one.

Competing on the biggest stage with a massive adrenaline dump while being down 4 points. He slams his fist on the mat after winning, not even knowing his opponent was out and that is too much exuberance for you? How much of a faggot are you?

Watch the full fucking video idiot. The guy was not gloating or doing anything disrespectful.

>What's so bad about Turks? I have never met one.

Ignorance is bliss.

Think of the worst behaving and uncultured Pakistani you ever met. Then multiply that by a factor one hundred.

There is a good reason every nation who "hosts" these parasites absolutely hate them.

Turks did not get their nickname of "roach" by being virtuous.

That can't be true. The worst, most uncultured Pakistani I have ever met was seriously dreadful and they are all over the place here. Aren't Turks white?

All he had to do was check on his opponent. Some token gesture of respect for a fellow competitor.

>Aren't Turks white?

where ever did you get that notion? Turkey is a mess of gypsies, Arabs, Kurds and a bunch of middle eastern people (throw in some leftover genetics from the Greeks who got dominated).

>seriously dreadful and they are all over the place here

Sounds like your average Turk to me.

I thought Turkey was part of Europe that got stomped by Islam and, as is the MO of the Religion of Peace, used rape and coercion to roll out their doctrine across the nation. Thus, they were mostly white Muslims. Basically a casualty of the Crusades. The Muslims won, and Turkey was lost.

he's still alive

kikebook.com/abdulsamet.ugurli

S E R B I A
T
R
O
N
G

he was removed

What's the story on that little blue square for that they toss on the mat?

Nerve gas

>Thus, they were mostly white Muslims

Turkey has not been white for hundreds of years mate. More precisely since 1453.

Sup Forums memes aside:
What you say held true for the 1400s and through 1600s. However after five hundred years of middle eastern occupation and constant flooding of middle eastern peoples from the south you really can say "Turks are just white muslims". It would be like saying Sicilians are Scandinavians since we settled there once.

yez but only 15-25 % of them

hope he hurt the roach badly.

I can't completely see what happened but it looked illegal anyway

How the fuck did i miss that.

What should have been a choke became a neck-snapping motion instead. You know, like if you were trying to kill someone.

Can someone explain what's going on in the OP image?

Well, humans exist in different shapes, colours .. and qualities.

Turk spotted a huge can of Raid rapidly heading in his direction, so he booked it.

It was the power walk aka death march and this roach sperged out after he caught a cramp or hurt his leg and just blatantly took off running which is illegal ofc.

>power walk
Wait, is this an olympic event? What the fuck.

A chink pushed him and stepped on his shoe so he had to stop and fix his shoe and then started fucking sprinting. There were 2 turks in the race idk which one this was but one finished in like 30th and the other in like 60th

It's an aggressive sport bro. Go back to watching tennis you cuck.

It's not illegal to kill insects, Nigel.

I compete in judo. In Britain, we show our opponents respect. Doing so actually insulates the loser more than anything: if both show respect, both leave as gentlemen, with their dignity intact. If one person acts another way then the loser especially will lose face. Especially as we saw in the case of arab vs Jew in another thread, failure to act with decorum makes you look like a massive fucking baby.

Bullshit, he walked away from it after

7 mins exactly

>power walk

its not power walking, its race walking.

Its Olympic since 1932.

Shouldn't it be called 'walk racing'?