WTF Trey Parker

Apparently Trey Parker, the guy who plays ERIC FUCKING CARTMAN, is in Despicable Me 4! He's playing a kid. Will he be talking like Stan too? What's next? Amy Schumer in Cars 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTvksxaNIfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's playing the main villain.

The voice of Randy? THE LEAST KID FRIENDLY CHARACTER!

What a weird way to shitpost.
I mean it's effective, it annoys me but it just seems so weird to say "I have the perfect shitpost, I'll pretend to be a really oversensitive idiot who doesn't know dick about voice acting". How does that come into thought? What do you get out of it?
Is my mild annoyance really worth it? Because I feel like there's probably a small amount of us actually annoyed by it, and that's just because we're just really fucking autistic and have no life.

Fucking nigger. How bout you go back to the Pony board?

Probably like Louis CK in that Secret Life of Pets movie or whatever, they just drove a dump truck full of money up to his house and he phones in a quick performance.

>voice actor does voice acting

HOLD THE GODDAMN PHONE

>>voice actor that acts for ADULT shows stars in a shitty kids movie
Kill yourself dumbass

Seth Mcfarlane did/does it. Why can't Trey?

Because Family Guy is essentially a Tween show. South Park was one of the first cartoons to get a TV-MA rating.

>he thinks South Park is an adult show

Plus Seth started out writing for Cartoon Network

Amy Schumer is funny as fuck though

The definition for adult cartoon is a cartoon with a TV-MA rating. Fucking dumbass.

Why does it matter? Edgy comedians do voice acting in kids shows all the time, it's not anything new. Not like kids are going to know who did the voice of their favorite cartoon then start watching everything else the actor does.

> plus Seth started out writing furry fetish fuel for cartoon network

Ftfy

It's an outlandish concept. Just like the one we're talking about

>Because Family Guy is essentially a Tween show.

Dexter's Lab and Johnny Bravo didn't feature animal characters

Patton Oswalt was in a fucking Disney Pixar film.

Adult comedians do kids shit all the damn time

>TV-14 rating

>Edgy comedians do voice acting in kids shows all the time
Jeff Ross was literally on Batman Brave & Bold
youtube.com/watch?v=hTvksxaNIfU

>If you play a role of a character who swears you aren't allowed to ever play a role of a character who doesn't ever again

No idea who those fags are

Truth

anyone have that family guy gore grid? Could've sworn i've seen Simpson Tree House of Horrors get that rating, but FG gets a pass.

I don't give a shit about gore. Only mindless tweens could find the shit funny now

He's probably financing a passion project, like an art installation shaped like a gigantic cavernous anus.

He's the next GTA protagonist fag

I'd love a GTA where you play as Randy.

South Park gets a MA for just saying the word 'shit'. You can show R-rated animated gore to your heart's contempt, but the FCC will rain down on you like vultures if you're able to slip a tit or cuss without them knowing of it.

I didn't think anything could out-autism the Archie/Sonic lawsuit tonight. Way to prove me wrong, user.

Cockstar please do this

You're actually pretty autistic. Please kill yourself

>He thinks that makes it an adult show.

Never said it was you fuckin autist

user..................user. I love you and I hope you know that but you seem to be forgetting the episode where Johnny dated a werewolf and the one where he dated a gazelle. Guess who was given free reign over the ideas and concepts of those episodes?

I didn't watch that shit but Seth seems attracted to Brian

By the strictest definition. Just because it's the most unapologetically crass and immature show on TV doesn't mean it wasn't intended for adults.

Cause that's wholesome Christian values

>I don't give a shit about gore.
Don't worry. Most americans don't either.

Why bring it up then friend? You sound upset.

The few episodes where they gave Seth free reign involved some sorta inter species relationship

Not American you twat

I dunno, I kinda always assumed it was intended for 15-20 year olds. Does that count as adults?

Shots fired.

Teens, really. A lot of pseudo intellectual critics praise it's satire but it's really just dumb shit the writers find funny.

I'M NOT MADE OF STONE

I'm more concerned about why he would give his name to this shit franchise. If anything, minions would be something you could make fun of in SP.
Maybe his kids like it.

you literally just did though