Can someone redpill me on pic related? Why does no one seem to take them seriously as a news source...

Can someone redpill me on pic related? Why does no one seem to take them seriously as a news source? Don't they have just as much impartial journalistic integrity as the AP wire? Is it some kind of jew conspiracy that nobody takes them seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/02/04/for-the-first-time-in-history-conservatives-are-at-the-forefront-of-the-cultural-revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=yOI2cgBDMrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't uphold the prevalent narrative as spun by liberal media outlets.

News site just confirm bias for either side. They are considered right wing because they report on articles that hurt the leftists feelings. They don't seem right wing to me. Also the founder was killed after he announced he had video proof Obama wasn't born in the USA or is a Muslim, I forgot which.

unfortunately it's this simple.

breitbart and drudge the only real news websites , everything else is MSM liberal / Rino globalist lies

>journalistic
they aren't Journalists. None of them, unless they republish something on their site originating from a legitimate source.

The Church of Harvard has decreed them to be an organ of unadulterated heresy.

Don't worry, after Trump wins and the public loses trust in the media, Breitbart will have an opening to make journalism great again. Expect to see a Breitbart news channel very soon.

They're more like a blog site than a news reporting agency.

They're a joke.

They are the Huffington post for the right.

Nothing more, nothing less

This.

I don't mind when people point out that Breitbart is biased, or that they shill for Israel, etc., etc. That's all true. I just hate it when people won't accept Breitbart as a source for things because bias, but then accept Democrat Party operations like ABC, NBC, CNN, etc., as sources, as if they're any less biased.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Have you ever heard a liberal say ANY right leaning news source is unbiased? Have you ever heard them say a study done by someone somewhat conservative as being valid? These are fucked up people. The Jews have done a real number on our people

Fuck off jew.

Every reporting agency is a blog you dip. You have well informed blogs and non well informed blogs.

People sperging out over BreitBart is a pretty effective dog whistle letting you know the person in question is a leftist loon who can't handle variable opinion and more commonly, facts.

But those other things are news agencies that source their claims beyond a pundit's feelings, unlike Breitbart.

They have a faggot tech guy who barely knows how to turn his devices on and off. They don't even fucking pretend to be news.

Redditor detected.

"Theodor Adorno promoted degenerate atonal music to induce mental illness, including necrophilia, on a large scale."

breitbart.com/london/2015/02/04/for-the-first-time-in-history-conservatives-are-at-the-forefront-of-the-cultural-revolution/

Founder was a Jewish Banker:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOI2cgBDMrY

Don Lemon just BTFO Sup Forums

Where were you?

For one, that's bullshit. The MSM bleeds shitty left-wing opinions on a daily basis. No, an a minute-by-minute basis. How blind can you be? And second of all, Breitbart does that too, but they have also broken stories in the past. The way I see it, if an outlet has a history of breaking news, it's worth a looksee as a source. If the material presented is too slanted, that is up for the reader to discover and point out, not to dismiss out of hand without even checking. That's not being smart or whatever you think it is, it's being purposefully ignorant.

MUH FUCKIN DICC

To be clear; if you think music can "induce necrophilia" then you're a FUCKING MORON...

...and if you think that's worth publishing; then you should probably sell your business, quit your publishing job and move out to the country to grow corn.

nigger is that an actual argentinian woman? I've seen some of your women here in california. much better than the mestizos that usually shit up the place.

How can she be Argentinian? she looks white.

This

I've met argentinian women with white skin, green eyes and light brown hair. they're not the spics you're used to.

>just BTFO
I really don't know what the actual fuck you are talking about, since I handle breitbart reports like you would handle a dead skunk.
It sounds like Lemon is an example of what I just said, he was quoted from another (legitimate) source

Sorry Dave, meant to imply

>Don Lemon that legit, Breatbart is awful

New!

Breitbart is legit, however recently they have been posting more and more things people see as tinfoil

It's good because along with drudge and InfoWars it's the only news outlet that doesn't go along with the globalist narrative

>implying modern mainstream news is actually better

breitbart's a head above CNN, ABC, MSNBC, Fox, and the rest.

She looks fucking zoned out

She is dreading all the old cocks she is going to have to suck at the after-party

>it some kind of jew conspiracy
Duh

Can you fuckers just wake up already? You've been told for years. It's time to grow up.

I think its a good news site. People don't like it since its not a leftist rag

A lot of people on Sup Forums Breitbart is an impartial news source. It's a load of shit. The website doesn't present stories, it presents a narrative of fear mongering.

It's no better than mainstream media. At this point it basically is mainstream media except Sup Forums uses Breitbart to justify their confirmation bias.

Probably the most biased shit ever made