Sup ForumsCo/'s Bizarre Adventure: The Depths Edition

Previous Adventures: Past Threads: pastebin.com/WgKbpzk2

MAIN TOPIC: Work on Part 6.
Stand Suggestions are OPEN. Seriously we need Stands.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of characters and events in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info for the Ignorant and Forgetful
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Plot summaries and character list
pastebin.com/vbD28iMx

>Abilities and Stands
pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg/edit?usp=sharing
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY/edit?usp=sharing
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ/edit?usp=sharing
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ/edit?usp=sharing

Sidestories - docs.google.com/document/d/1JKNelCoRNbFcSjF8vwha4zaIimnTpMBDTq-gj_GP930

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Sup ForumsCo/ Comic
imgur.com/a/Un5xq

>Images
ccba.booru.org/

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvUjdWM0MxUEU2QTQ (The one with Reviewfag's announcer)

>Voice Impressions
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

Thread Goals

-Completion of the final leg of the Psych Ward
-Settling on an order of events for the Excavation
-Stands for incidental characters
-Possibly brainstorming Dan v. Wong

Also, if anyone has the last set of cliff notes for the ward, I'd appreciate them.

And the Interpol side-arc.

Wait, what is missing from the psych ward arc?

There was a rough draft for the Interpol arc in an old thread

Just the last two days covering the investigation into Pericles' escape and Dora's meet-up with Inch High.

>The Ward goes under examination, everyone is asked questions, but not interrogated since Bobby won't allow it without probable cause. Everything points to Pericles acting alone. Suzie is sent back to her normal cell, Wall-E stores the backpack somewhere safe. The rest of the ward inmates are relocated to solitary since they can’t have them interfering with the investigation. Bobby is not happy about this.

>While back in solitary, which is now being cleaned and repaired to make it livable at Bobby’s insistence/orders/authority, Dora gets another visit from Inch High. She passes the recordings she’s made using the contact lenses along to him, they contain the death of Pericles and other fucked up practices she’s observed as well as the living conditions of solitary.

>Dora and Sticks are finally able to talk without being overheard and Dora shows her [Glory Road], currently displaying a detailed map of the prison. Sticks does some diving and tells Dora that causality has gone butterfly wings bananas and that every point is branching out so far apart from every other point from where they are right now that there's no clear way to escape with just their group's abilities. Sticks also tells her that something awful is going to happen sometime within the next couple of months and that the Warden will be the cause of their demise. This is a good enough reason for Dora to want to break out even more.

>Sticks doesn't join the brojo squad, but uses Wall-E to convey prophesies to them. That way Sticks is still "there" and we have a reason for Wall-E to be following them around.

>Dora’s time assigned to the ward is up and rather than have her remain on the solitary floor, Bobby has her released back into the general population, back to sharing a cell with Suzie. It's a downgrade from the ward, an upgrade from the solitary floor, and opens more options for planning.

cont.

>The Warden gets a call from the prison backers who have somehow found out about the whole incident. Not sure what the conversation will entail, but it's basically the Warden brushing the whole thing off and that it was caused by their ward expert not doing his job properly. Von Drake, having committed himself days before this incident, cannot be held accountable, so there's no one to punish for it. The Warden decides to accelerate his plan and increase the security measures in the prison to catch the informant.

>After seeing the fun Dora caused at the Ward, the Warden wants to see if she's good for a repeat performance at another part of the prison he feels is stagnating.

That's what's still left to do of that arc.

Bump

Ah, perfect. I'll get to writing once I get home.

Good to know.

Fortunately we have most of the excavation arc plotted out already, so it should go about as smoothly as the ward arc went.

Only thing that might cause us problems there are the Gross Sisters lacking stands.
So if anyone wants to suggest some stands for them or go through the stand doc and pick some out, that'd be good. I think they'd probably have low-key stands since those are typically the people the Warden leaves in the normal jail.

Huh, must have missed that.

That user might be referring to just a basic order of events that was only tentative at best.

Eh, anything helps. Speaking of which, who's going to be Penny's backup?

Should we reuse some characters from previous parts for her backup?

So Penny is fighting Frizzle in order to try and get to the Jawbreaker stashes before Frizzle does.

Maybe have Shaggy put in one last appearance? I personally think we should just let him swooce right in, what about everyone else?

Pic related, that's some QUALITY STYLE right there.

Nah, he's already been a contributing character in two consecutive parts.

Ah well, it was a good thought while it lasted.

I assume either Snake Jailbird or Sideshow Bob will make an appearance in this Part.

It's understandable given all of the Mystery Inc. references thus far.

I would opt for someone from Part 5. Thus, the appearance of a character from last part in the current chapter. I suggest either Cartman or Rolf, since Tuffy's appearing briefly in part 7.

>every Stand is highly mechanical and has multiple forms and attacks
You guys can't into Jojo, only arc villains have this level of bullshit. You come off as faggots who read the Wiki for King Crimson and you think the whole series is like that. Prepare to be let down.

Have a (You) and go away.

Cartman and Rolf have no business in this part.

If we have someone from part 5 they should be a villain trapped within PI.

Maybe a Human employee of WB.

Who in the WB's employ survived that mess?

Right now I can only remember Dogbert, Scruffy and Patrick's secretary (She was sent on vacation the day before the tower climb).

We had, I want to say, hundreds of characters in part 5.

Any of the non-main characters interesting or evil enough to come back as inmates of PI?

yeah, but I'm trying to remember which ones survived the tower crashing

We had a shit ton from before the tower too.

Could even be a member of one of the gangs from the early sections of part 5.

We could use Fifi. She'd probably be trying to make up for her time spent with the WB and near killing the UR. Plus, it'd be a call back to the original Waifu theme.

No, that doesn't work.
She was part of the group who helped them at the end and she never did kill anyone, so she wouldn't be in jail.

Shego would be more likely.

Meant Penny's backup, not prison population.

Oh, then probably Rex, but only if we actually make him do something (as in fight) this time.

Huh, now that I realize it, this would probably be the perfect place for his Stand since they'd need to wring information out of Frizzle.

It'd also give us some leeway if we get super stuck since we'll be able to pull something out of our asses with whatever Gadget wanted Rex and Morocco to pass along to Penny.

Like how they'd know there's corruption in Strickland since before the Red Guy went down Wassonasong made a deal to take over, but there was no one left to collect on the payment, so he got away with it scot-free.

The testimony of a dead man isn't worth anything in the courts of the living though.

That's a great angle actually.

It turns into a "we know that you know" when the Frizz's backup comes out of hiding and then after a bit a "We know that you know that we know you know" with Penny's backup coming out of hiding.

Frizz could retreat leaving her forces there, but Penny could get on the bus before she's able to escape. Penny didn't know that there are two stands in play with the bus though: the one that moves things out of the way and the one that forces people to follow rules when on the bus leading to her capture, or fake capture since she could break free at any time using her power to disassemble things.

Her plan all along could've been to get caught so she could infiltrate the jail.

Also, possible idea for Swiper's ability.

>Stand Master: Swiper the Fox, AKA Renard
>Stand: 「KITSUNE2」
>Appearance: A porcelain humanoid fox with a Noh theater motif. Multiple masks form a belt about its waist and a painted blue stripe crosses its eyes as a sort of disguise.
>Ability: 「KITSUNE2」 is a ranged Stand capable of operating semi-independently from its user. So long as the Stand can locate a source of non-living mass with roughly the same weight as the user, it can connect a 「mask」 to said mass, creating a 「replica」 of the user that can still manifest aspects of whatever material was used to create it. The replicas can be destroyed without harm to the user so long as the mask forming them is not damaged. Should a mask be destroyed, there is a 2 minute time limit before the Stand will naturally recreate one.

It's a little rough but I think I can refine it a little.

If we're still having him be the traitorous gang member who got Dora captured, then he should be at one of the jawbreaker cache locations when either Frizzle or Gameboy arrives, he gets his shit pushed in by them and even captured because he's a stand user and thus a source of STAR energy for the Warden.

>Day 21

>The investigation into the Psych Ward is in full swing, the forensic teams going over every inch with a fine toothed comb. For the time being, all of its occupants have been landed in Solitary since the majority of them are too unstable/dangerous to be allowed into general population. Dora was once again returned to her original cell, making it seem as if the last three weeks had basically been for nothing. Her only real comfort was in hearing Bobby verbally tearing into someone outside.

>Bobby: Now I'm sorry but how can you call these "LIVING CONDITIONS?!" I have slept in doghouses better looking than what I'm seeing from this institution!
>Rocko: Mister Hill, there's not much we can really do about that; the only contact the staff has with this wing is the officer who slides the food trays in. Dredd says it's to create a uh... an atmosphere that... hammers home the consequences of what they've done?
>"You know what else is gonna get hammered?! Your ass by my foot if I don't see some IMMEDIATE changes out here. The Strickland Foundation is giving your people good money to keep this place running; we had better see it working towards that!"
>"Y-yes sir..."

>Within the hour, an entire sanitation team has assembled in the wing. They're currently cleaning and refurbishing the empty cells and as each of the Ward's members exits for their questioning their cells will be cleaned during the absence.

Also, is anyone in particular doing the interrogations?

It wouldn't be Dredd since Bobby wouldn't allow it correctly assuming his methods would further damage those in his care.

So who does that leave us with? It could just be some no name guard or a Strickland employee.

Oh, OH. Rick Dicker from The Incredibles.

The current running idea for him is that he's a Revolver Ocelot style double agent essentially playing all sides.

Starts a thief, joins Interpol and becomes Deep Cover while selling off their information, which then leads him to the Warden and his need for a massive number of Stand Users, basically netting kickbacks for running raids on Jawbreaker runners and cartels.

>Rick Dicker: All right, state your name for the record.
>Dora: Consuela Consualez.
>"All right Consuela. I'm just going to ask you a few questions about what you saw during your stay in the ward. I'd advise being truthful as we've got our best boys going over that place with a microscope. If you lie to us, we'll know?
>"Uh-huh. Can we get on with this, federale?"
>"Alright. How much contact did you have with Professor Pericles?"
>"I changed out his cage liners every few days. We talked every now and again. He was a little odd but he grew on you."
>"What about, may I ask?"
>"Small talk mostly. He just liked having someone to chat with since he never got to come out of that cage."
>"I see. Did you hear any odd sounds or see any manifestations during your time there?"
>"Apart from Psycho and Muzzle's babbling, not really."
>"...I see. Thank you for your time Miss Consualez. You're dismissed."

>The other questionings go about as well if not worse in some cases. Rick seems almost insulted when the advanced cases were wheeled into the room only to drool upon their chairs. Meanwhile, Dora returns to her cell and for once it actually looks decent. The walls are still cracked in a few places but the floors are almost shining and there's an actual bed now. The smells are even gone, replaced with a cheap but pleasant lavender scent. As she looks up, there's a familiarly small prick of yellow light in a crevice just before the ceiling, Inch High dropping out of it and onto her shoulder.

>"Huh, surprised to see you back here. I thought the shrinks would have fixed that."
>"Nice joke, pulga. But I did see a lot more than I thought I would in there."
>"Anything of the Warden?"
>"Nah, but still pretty interesting."

How do we even establish his relation to Dora then? Is he part of the flashbacks she has on the bus ride to the prison?

>"Hmm, I'm intrigued. Give me a second to gather it up. Do me a favor and hold me in front of you."
>Dora picks up the lilliputian man by the collar of his coat, holding him just before her face. Inch High takes out a device from his coat, scanning the contacts in Dora's eyes for a period before returning it to his pocket.
>"And that should do it! I'll get this off to the tech boys and we'll have HD footage of your adventures."
>"All right but uh... can we not do it like that again?"
>"Well, I suppose but why?"
>"Call it a flashback, I guess."

>By day's end, the intakes are allowed to return, Sticks and Dora currently mucking about in the common area, waiting for someone to arrive. After a period, WALL-E wheels himself in, map and pack within his compartment.

>Dora: You might just be the best robot I've ever met.
>*bashful robot noises.*
>Sticks: So how's this thing work?
>"You have to hold and open it with a certain need in mind, so if I need to know the prison layout..."
>Dora opens the map, its cartography shifting and redrawing to form a map of each layer of the prison, including several that seem almost erroneous.
>"...You've been here longer than I have; any clue what all this is?"
>"Apparently this place was built on top of some archeological site. Maybe that's screwing with it?"
>"Could be. How're the universes reacting? Any signs of us busting out?"
>"Let's take a look then."
>Sticks activates 「STARK RAVING MAD」, the energy from it flowing into her brain. There's an odd period between them as the badger looks more confused than ever after her dive.
>"Welp. I think something's gone wrong in the multiverse."
>"Tell me you're joking."
>"I wish! Causality's gone bonkers in there and I can't seem to zero in on a shared event between planes. From what I can tell though, just the three of us aren't going to be enough to make it out. If you're going to put that plan into action, we're gonna need help."

Rick Dicker, let's say he's considered part of the "Strickland Old Guard" since he's been with the organization for decades. He's nearing retirement and this was supposed to be a cushy job for his last few years.

He has a professional, if not amicable, relationship with Bobby, but wishes he would play a larger role in the organization's future since the "new" (it's been a few years, but he still thinks of it as new) management is making a mess of things.

Lacks a stand, might know a style, but is too out of practice to really use it.

While in deep cover for Interpol he's wormed his way into a number of cartels dealing in Stand Jawbreakers, including Dora's. He was the one who organized the raid that got her caught.

I think it'd make more sense that he's in deep cover within Interpol.

He was sent to infiltrate Interpol who then sent him to infiltrate cartels.
Who originally sent him though? Probably the WB.

It could be part of what Gadget told Rex and Morocco. As soon as Rex is present when any of the people Gadget named are caught doing something underhanded, he can bust out some seriously armor piercing questions if my recollection of how his stand works is accurate.

Swiper is going to get destroyed by that.

>"That and there's something else. I'm hitting a LOT of bad end universes; a lot more than normal. Apparently, the Warden commits to some kind of idea that gets near everyone killed in a few months. I've seen a lot of poison gas and collapsed prisons so far."
>"Shit. It gives us a timetable at least. Keep looking in the meantime. Hopefully one of us will find what it takes to avoid that fate."

>Day 22

>Bobby: Consuela, the past three weeks may have been a bit crazy but I think they've done you some good. That air of aggression you came in with has died off and you seem a lot happier.
>Dora: That advice you gave honestly helped out more than I though it would at first. I've...made some friends for the first time in a long while. All it took was me taking a step back to really listen.
>"I'm glad to hear that. I'd love to keep you here but you're actually healthy and your Work Program's up today so you'll be heading back to General. Tell Suzie I said hi. [under his breath] And that my door is always open. Seriously, we've been trying to get her in here for weeks.
>"I think you're going to be waiting for a while Doctor Hill. Suzie's that interesting kind of loco. Kinda like you."
>"Oh, fine. But do take care of yourself out there Consuela."
>"Of course. And Doc? Me llamo Dora."

>Later that night in Dora and Suzie's cell, the two of them realize just how good they had it in Psych, the space feeling much more cramped than before.

>"I think we may have looked a gift caballo in the mouth."
>"Eh, iz better than solitary."

Should we drop or reset the day thing after this? They were counting the number of days Dora would be in the ward, after all.

I'm not sure how many days it's going to take them to get down to Dan. Probably a few days of set up before the next expedition, lots of proper work is involved with that, then it might only take a day or two once they start to actually get down to him.

>That night in the Warden's office

>???: "We've received some very troubling reports Warden."
>Warden: Wonder what it could be this time. You guys always find some little niggle to worry yourselves over when it always works out!
>"I doubt an escape attempt and massive amounts of structural damage accrued from such can be classified as little."
>"Oh that's what's got you so worried. We've already filled in the holes and even started swapping out the rebar for composite. To be honest though, I am in a bit of a pickle over it. Apparently the guy in charge of Psych was a nutter himself! Even had himself committed. Now I've got a bag no one can hold."
>"...What we're more concerned about are your claims that your prison can hold ANY and ALL criminals, regardless of their abilities."
>"And it did! He broke free of the main building sure, but the Panopticon was too much for the old Kraut to handle. But if anything, he'll at least serve as a reminder of what happens to anyone with balls as big as his. ...Do parrots have balls?"
>"I would advise you muse on that and your other issues in due time. Broken faith is a hard thing to mend."

>The line goes dead, leaving the Warden to stew in his office.

>"Well crap, looks like the sponsors are getting antsy and apparently someone's leaking like the Titanic in here. Gotta nip that in the bud while I can. At the very least, I've got something to look forward to. That girl managed to blow the ward's lid off; I wonder wonder what she'd do for old Bruttenholm..."

Are we still trying to keep the Warden "off panel" until he's right in front of Dora and Suzie?

While that could be neat, I feel like it's a bit too forced since there's no point in hiding his identity.

It's more that he's just operating in separate sections of the prison until he feels the need to get involved.

Right then, we're now truly done with the ward, so unless we doing that thing where we see things from a normal guard's point of view, we're moving into the next arc: Beneath the Jail as it's labeled on the doc anyway.

Our next set of notes:
>Dora gets assigned to the excavation team.
Landing this spot on the team puts Dora into conflict with Wong's gang, there's something down there Wong wants.

>Dora gets called over to Wong's table in the cafeteria by Wong himself to have a chat, Wong is impressed Dora came back from solitary (none of the prisoners really bothered to find out where she really went after Dredd took her away). He makes her a deal: bring him the person at the very base of the jail, and he’ll let Dora escape with him when he makes his move.

>Dr. Trevor Bruttenholm (Hellboy) is head of the excavation team, he is feeling very embittered as a result of seeing terrible things happening during his lifetime and career, including the death of his son. Bobby helped him through a rough time in his life and the two remain close friends. Bruttenholm was the father figure that let Bobby's caring nature flourish, and ultimately was what led him to be a psychiatrist
It's not a malicious thing though. Bobby and Hank were on good terms. Even when Hank died. But on some level, Bobby and Bruttenholm seemed to be kindred spirits to some extent.

>He has the mentality that "people will die anyway while horrible things still happen in our world"; Trevor see the prisoners as expendable as most of them are assholes with little to no redeeming qualities. He is accompanied in the expeditions mostly by Strickland Foundation robots.
>Bobby has had a chat with him and told him of Dora, he decides to withhold judgment until he witnesses her character for himself. Maybe Suzie asks Bobby for a favor to get on the team as well to look after Dora? WALL-E is also assigned to the dig team.

So it goes: assignment, Wong chat, Bobby and Trevor having lunch or someth-

I ran out of space.

So it goes
-Dora gets the notice, word spreads fast
-Wong calls her over for a chat
-Bobby and Trevor are having lunch, talk about old times and things that are about to happen
-Suzie approaches Bobby for a favor

I'm trying to compartmentalize the notes so we're not biting off too much at once.

All righty, that'll be for tomorrow. Keep the thread alive and try to build some stands for this arc.

Right, we need stands for the Gross Sisters then.

We have (from oldest to youngest) shorty, lanky, and strongfat.

From what I remember about them, shorty (Gina) always has a hand out expecting money from the people they're shaking down, so she might have the ability to make things fly to her.

Lanky (Nubia) is just a rude POS, she could have any stand from the doc full of them. She's also the only one who ever talks.

Strongfat (Olay) I remember an episode where they gave her a makeover and she was actually nice enough under the tough thug act/dumb muscle impression she gives, so the other two would be protective of her. Not sure what kind of ability suits her.

At least one of them should have an ability that does something to skin, could explain why they're all blue. Maybe it's a way to counter the mark Wong puts on all his underlings.

>Kitsune^2

Mah nigga

Discuss the food in the employee cafeteria. Which is brisket that is badly made.

Bobby says this wouldnt happen with a propane grill. Trevor says that they have this discussion every time there's meat on the menu. States that traditional is better. Trails off a bit and remembers Hellboy once grilling with charcoal he found when "a buncha cultists made a portal to hell". He says that the room smelled like pork rinds and brimstone for a month.

There we start their backstory talk.

Here's an idea

>Stand User: Strong Bad/Dangeresque
>Stand: 「DIGITAL LOVE」
>Appearance: Looks like a man with constantly changing body proportions going small to Large randomly, with no mouth and X's for eyes that rapidly flash colors.
>Ability: 「DIGITAL LOVE」A medium distance stand with weak attack power and the power to cause the user to suffer from various and random (Stand User does not know the outcome of his attack) computer virus themed symptoms (Ex: Distorted sound when speaking, Popups that hinders eyesight and movement, Crashing that puts enemy into a Coma like state) when hit by the stand's fists, the only way to escape these effects are by getting out the stands effective range

I'm of the mind that the Stands should reflect their personalities.

Shorty should have an offensive stand with shit durability, and only a C in strength. Maybe she has an ability that sounds cool but has glaring flaws. Probably Utility or something. She's the reason they were in a dig team and not a manual labor thing.

Lanky has a more protective, enveloping stand. She's the one that talks, and probably is the oldest, even if not the biggest. Her stand could be an elastic, kinetic absorption like thing. Maybe she's the reason for their blue skin

Strongfat gets the punchghost.
Against the Jaguar their teamwork worked GREAT.
But as soon as one dropped. The others followed like dominoes.

I'm thinking all they'll be able to do to the stone jaguar is stalemate it, it isn't until Dora has [Boots] run on the ceiling with her following it to leave blue footprints over the red ones that it actually gets beaten.

Of course during the fight Gameboy keeps moving to places in the room that put them outside of the safe rang of their bomb collars beginning the timers forcing them to keep falling back.

The Gross sisters also try to get all of Wong's gang members killed during it as well.

Really can't blame Dora for jumping down the shaft as soon as it's beaten to catch up with Trevor rather than hang around with Gameboy and the rest, but I'll get into the details of the floor layout later since I have ideas for it.

>I feel like it's a bit too forced since there's no point in hiding his identity.
And his face was revealed in the epilogue of the previous part

Just a heads up, the name is already taken by Giffany's Stand

I think someone went back and edited out the Warden reveal in part 5.

The real WHAM with the Warden won't be seeing him, it'll be seeing him beat someone the main characters were struggling with, and he'll bet him alone and easily.

That's a good angle.

first bump of the night it's gonna be a long night

>I think someone went back and edited out the Warden reveal in part 5.
yep, I just checked, there is still a scene when Dora enters the prison where Warden appears in a monitor

STOP PRETENDING TO BE TAFFY
YOU'RE BRINGING ME A LEVEL OF RAGE I THOUGHT UNATTAINABLE
STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

There was a note attached to that asking if we were still doing that last I checked.

So shorty can pull objects to her, but only objects that are smaller than her or a group of objects that do no exceed her mass? She's able to pull bigger objects if someone else is pulling on her, as if it were an invisible rope. Maybe it just looks like a glove.

Lanky has a stand that coats things, turning them blue. Coated objects and people have higher durability and greater resistance to damage, it also causes passive attacks (anything that isn't a physical attack) to slip off of them. Maybe it just takes the form of a spray bottle.

Strongfat has a punchghost. It does punchghost things. Maybe it's fuck huge like their dad where it's never fully in frame. It's ability could be to be the biggest thing present.

Just tossing ideas around. No clue on names.

We should also have them talk about or allude to the mandatory style training all Strickland employees had to undergo back in the day.

On a later note:
A lot of the backstory and fluff about the ancient prisons should be revealed by Trevor who is reading the writing on the walls.
The stuff about a sect of pillarmen who broke off from the main group should be carved in the walls of the shaft leading down to Dan's chamber.

Oh calm down you daft git.

Should the vortex of STAR energy be revealed in that part? Also, are we keeping the identity of the Panopticon's builders (whoever they were) vague or should be revealed?

I'm thinking that to get from the jaguar floor to the maze floor, the stone jaguar needs to be activated to get off of the path leading further down.

But what else is on that floor?

Hopefully the thread will make it through the night.

Right now it looks like it only takes a thread 2 hours to go from page 1 to the bottom of page 10.

Dan will reveal the existence of the vortex, but he won't tell them about the buff it can grant, just the passive developmental increase.

He'll think, not say, about how the buff is what makes the guards so strong and the last thing he'll do is tell these people an easy way to defeat him once he's free.

Panopticon was built by humans. It's the 4th human prison built on top of the stack of prisons. Who built it doesn't seem like that an important a detail to me since who built the prisons before it hold more plot relevance.

When is this autism ending once and for all?

When we finish Part 8