>Dude... what if food said "fuck"
>Dude, we should make a movie about that

>Potatoes are alive
>Tomatoes are alive
>Pizza is alive too and it has killed tomato in it
>Kill a pig and each tiny bit it's alive now

I think it was more like
>Dude, we need to make another movie
>Yeah, but showing up to set, having to put on makeup and wardrobe, then waiting around all day til you have to get up and hit your marks is a pain. So let's make it animated, then we can just show up to the studio stoned in pyjamas some time in the afternoon.
>But what should the movie be about?
>Who gives a shit? Food or something.

It gets worse.

He said he is using the movie as a way of explaining his atheism, to show how nothing really matters except what you make of life.

So yeah.

>nothing in life matters
>except weed and rimjobs
>ahuhuhuh take that god

>sausage party
checkmate christains

The reviews I saw said the swearing gets incredibly old after a while.

I'm not even surprised. Also I thought he tried that with Paul already.

>thought that indian Firecracker character would be cool at least from his short lines in trailers
>In reality sounds like a person from brooklyn who says fuck a lot

This movie is genuinely unfunny, I might see it though simply for the concept. It seems okay in that aspect.

I had the same issue with Toy Story. Well, maybe not an issue, but how toylike does something have to be to be alive in their world?

Prohibition era gangsters with zombies, that's dumb. Adults won't want to see an animated movie.

am i the only one looking forward to this? looks fuckin hilarious.

No most people think it looks funny, Sup Forums is the only place I've seen people bitch about it.

Nah man, I also want to watch it, all of my friends too. Not every cartoon has to be Iron Giant.

No, it looks like a fun movie

Go on YouTube and look up some trailer reaction videos. Normies think it looks hysterical. Sup Forums is the only community I've seen that is opposed to it.

Atheists are subhuman

Still better than asexuals.

> The spots are eyes

That just got a tad creepier

Still better than asymmetricals.

I wouldn't say I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not really seeing why Sup Forums is so opposed to it. I've seen a trailer or two and it looked far from terrible, decent gag here or there too. From what I was reading I expected it to be all toilet humour

I just want to know why the all respect the toy covenant to pretend to be inanimate. Are the angry toy gods watching?

Paul at least had the "Shaun of the Dead" guys. They made the best out of Rogen's shitty, fedora-level writing.

Sup Forums is for mature animation only user

>one tile is of

DELET THIS!

Why does the potato have fucking eyeballs all over himself?

Discussing the sexualization of characters who have the appearance of underaged characters sure is mature.

I know its gonna be a stupid movie as every other stoner comedy is, but it looks like it will be fun to watch maybe moreso with friends. Plus I kinda wanna see the orgy scene because I'm weird.

>it's disgusting eyes don't get peeled off
0/10: I hope it flops in the hellfire of purgatory

They have the same tech in them that the cars have to make them alive

>submissive humans who give in to manipulation by an archaic belief system controlled by old pedos for easy money, and actually belive in it's braindead and safespace attempt at describing the world because the thought of the unknown frightens them beyond belief, is considered the top notch human
What a time to be alive

Worked for Fritz the Cat

It would be pg13 most likely.
No blood, no heavy cursing, no nudity.

i expected this to be the dumbest thing ever made from everything Sup Forums has said about it. then i watched the trailers and it looks legitimately good. yall just love to hate. ya got hate in yer hearts f a m

i'll agree there were a few more "fucks" than necessary, but its fine

Some people call those the eyes of the potato so it makes sense why they would make them literal eyes.

Can jews be atheists?

I'm a fan of Rogen's work, so I'm for sure gonna see it. It looks better than Rogen's last film, Neighbors 2, but who am I kidding, that film was absolute garbage, Ghostbusters was probably a more subtle feminist film than that.

Rogen didn't write Paul. He just did the voice.

zombie movies have been done to death

It's quite beneficial.

>They made the best out of Rogen's shitty, fedora-level writing.
It's actually THEIR shitty fedora based writing.

Yes, atheistic Jews exist. They still embrace all things Jewish culture wise but don't believe in god or an afterlife

Atheistic Jews are the ones who run things, coincidentally

You realize that if Sausage Party succeeds this has a much higher chance of being made?

No, but they understand that they have influence, so if a Jewish comedian comes out as athiest he knows he is converting 100 other little teenagers who look up to them.

That or he really is an athiest and he's just taking advantage of his blood to keep the success

I believe it was the thought of a child's imagination and love bringing them to life. Kind of like a Tulpa, but the Tulpa is in possession of the toy.

So every toy in a store freshly made is filled with loving energy from a child wanting the toy. But eventually if the toy is neglected and not given the love and imagination, the toys life will fade away.

The edgy kid from the first movie had those cut up dolls that moved really slow like they were sick, maybe it was because they were just living off of the little sisters love, just barely though.

It's a convoluted thought and I just came up with it. So take it as you will.

The sad and confusing thing was that they actually heard people's complaints that they said fuck too much, remade the original trailer the exact same except cut out the swearing completely (making the dubbing really bad desu)

And it ended up even less funny since it consisted of just grunts and mostly "Wwoooaahh!!"

I'm sure they will decide on a healthy medium. It's kind of funny in retrospect but must be incredibly frustrating for the pr team trying to understand what people want to see

So your telling me if I want to see a Goon movie I have to watch Seth Rogen Weiner tell me god doesn't exist

I admit I know very little about Judiasm but aren't they somewhat atheistic by nature, at least compared to Christianity? They believe Hell doesn't exist and that Jesus and all that is bullshit.

>I'm a fan of Rogen's work
>can't differentiate when he is the creative head and just an actor

Yes, just get drunk or some other kind of intoxicated beforehand so you actually laugh and/or fall asleep

>Some
it's literally the normal name you uneducated underaged redneck

>People don't believe in my religion so doesn't that make them atheists
You're dumber than any fedora tipper ever to rebel against dad

That's nihilism.

Haven't you heard of "eyes" on a potato? They're little spots on potatoes that you cut out when you prepare them

This movie is gonna give me a vore fetish.

I like Rogen but this movie looks really awful.

> They believe Hell doesn't exist and that Jesus and all that is bullshit.
so does almost every other non-abrahamic religion.

Stinky Pete wouldn't have had memories of being in the store shelves then. And all the woody set sans woody himself would've been in a pretty zombie-like state.

I always assumed that the toy's life depended entirely on whether a child considered it a toy. Like some objects were just props but others had life to them because Andy treated them as characters. I believe Bo Peep was part of a lamp base but since Andy treated her as a toy she was alive like the other toys.

Read the script, fuckface.

wikileaks.org/sony/docs/03_03/Mktrsch/Market Research/Scripts/Sausage Party.pdf

Are you replying to the right post? Or are you just projecting hard?

>Aren't they atheistic by nature because they don't believe in things that Christians do
I read it just fine fucko

Maybe toys kind of leak child magic? Like a toy filled with lots of love like woody or buzz could awaken other toys long abandoned?

Try rationalising things yourself without going to far and you'll find a suitable answer

What the hell is that woman making for dinner anyway?

>One boiled potato
>One tomato
>A bowl of nachos
>A bowl of baby carrots
>Bread
>Bacon
>Hot dogs

>peeled potato
>the eyes are still on it

disgusting

no. i already know about the orgy and the atheistic message. your need to call me a fuckface is coming from all the hate in ur heart. let it go friend

probably her next "how to keep my bae" facebook entry

This movie looks awful, it sounds awful, and lacks any sort of internal Logic.
Doesn't matter if his non-belief in God/ gods/ higher power is involved, I'll still say it's shit.
His commits about how it is to explain Atheism makes irreligious people look like huge shitters.

>people who think they are "free thinking" follow the ideas of an British pedophile who is a huge Asshole and read his fucking poor excuse of a history book as "this is how atheism works".
>thinking somehow they are better than people who generally do good for society, and feel fulfilled by doing so.
it is a good time to be alive, brother.

He's definitely replying to the right post.

>Fritz the Cat
>bad
Gee user, what's it like to have bad taste?

not him but fritz the cat is kinda a mess, heavy traffic and coonskin worked way better on every level.

Is there actual nudity in this movie?

Ever since this fucking movie came out my family are obsessed with it and are planning for a family day out to go and see it

They really, really find the idea of food swearing hilarious

Every day since he saw the trailer my fucking 14 year old brother has had a bowl of cookie crisp cereal whilst my dad has had a bowl of bran flakes. They simulate 'arguments' where they speak in Seth Rogen voices pretending to be the cereal. For example this mornign I heard this exchange

>Brother as Cookie Crisp: Hey Bran Flakes, fuck you, you make old people shit themselves, you are basically a black person in front of a retirement home
>Dad as Bran Flakes: Shutup sonny, before I Bran-dish some grown up cock into your millenial spoiled sugary ass
>Brother as cookie crisp: What are you gonna do?
>Dad as bran flakes: Well I don't have a Wolf on my box but I can give your mother a horse cock up her ass

Its un fucking bearable and they do it with everything they eat, even my usually quiet mother has been getting involved by pretending to be Lasagnas and Casseroles. If I have to hear my mother role playing a Lasagna telling my father role playing as Garlic Bread that she wants him to tear off her top sheet and eat her cheese sauce I'll fucking kill myself. fucking fuck this shit movie and seth hack.

According to Rogan, the true spirit of atheism is that nothing matters so fuck it, just enjoy yourself and don't give two shits.

His words. Not mine.

That sounds awful, but it's funny because it bothers you. I'm sorry you have to go through that?

>“We thought it would be funny to do an R-rated Pixar-style movie,” said Rogen. “Its fucking filthy. its really really really dirty, but it looks like a Pixar movie.”

>“It’s about food in a grocery store that believes when you get purchased all your wildest dreams come true. They don’t realize that you get eaten. And its about them slowly realizing what happens in their after life. It’s kind of like Toy Story, its a journey — they’re trying to get from one end of the store to the other,” said Rogen. “It’s fucking crazy, its nuts”

>“Its subject matter inherently has to do with religion, so conceptually its somewhat R-rated.”

>“Sausage Party appalled him [Sacha Baron Cohen] in some ways. We brought him to a screening where we watched the hand drawn version of the movie and he could not believe it — ‘that is the single craziest fucking thing I’ve seen in my whole life’ He said, ‘Just know you’ve gotten successful enough to make the craziest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.'”

>“You can show food fuck!” Rogen on how Sony got it past the censors.

>"It honestly came from an innocent place. People like to project their emotions on to the things around them – their toys, their cars, their pets, that’s what Pixar’s done for the last 20 years. So we thought: ‘What would it be like if our food had feelings?’ We very quickly realized that it would be fucked up.”

>“Lavash is from the Middle Eastern food aisle, and they are positioned next to the kosher food section. And they have a long-running feud, because they had the aisle first, and then the kosher food moved in after the German products tried to kill them.”

>“She’s very deep into the theology of the store, but she’s very conflicted because although her destiny is to be filled with meat. She finds herself being very attracted to other receptacles such as Brenda the bun, and is very conflicted because it goes against her belief system.”

youtu.be/ETYD-vXUGtk

I feel like Seth rogan got really high watching attack on Titan and had the munchies when he thought up sausage party

>And they have a long-running feud, because they had the aisle first, and then the kosher food moved in after the German products tried to kill them

DUDE
HISTORY
LMAO

According to him, it was getting high and watching Toy Story then going on a philosophical rant on how Pixar made everyone think everything has a soul and its super unhealthy, and that religion sucks.

So they spent the next eight years making Sausage Party.

>Seth Rogen's plan is to make a movie so bad you no longer believe there is a god in this world
It worked

Food fight 2

Sausage Party is the polar opposite of Veggietales

brb rewatching KFP2

I'm 90% sure that was just a coincidence but once Rogen finds out I'm sure he'll claim that was the joke from the start.

You know how old drug users tried to watch The Wizard of Oz and listen to Dark Side of the Moon together, to see if they synced up?

I want to watch VeggieTales and Sausage Party...side by side...to see just how far from God's light we've gone...

Literally nothing wrong with that.

>Lavash is from the Middle Eastern food aisle, and they are positioned next to the kosher food section. And they have a long-running feud, because they had the aisle first, and then the kosher food moved in after the German products tried to kill them.”

jesus fucking christ

>People who base their beliefs on facts are subhuman

Nihilism is just a more specific version of atheism.

God damnit you stole my joke.

Oh well, atleast we now know all that stolen animation and so on from foodfight went.

It is when the writing and humor is childish and bottom of the barrel. It's very possible to have crass humor and have a moral/philosophy behind it, just look at "Book of Mormon" but this isn't that. This is going to be low level garbage that'd mostly be enjoyed by children who are at an age that think "Fuck" is cruise control for cool.

Just because something has a meaning behind it doesn't mean it's done well and do you genuinely think "Sausage Party by Seth Rogen" will be this deep introspective analysis of religion?

But anons seems to be acting as if the message itself is bad.

I think what that user meant was
>People who flaunt their lack of belief like a badge of honor are subhuman

It's more of the fact that the message is HANDLED bad, which to many people may as well be the same thing.

The alternate title of Sausage Party should be Edgy Tales.

>Jonah Hill
>Seth Rogen
>James Franco
>Michael Cera
>Danny McBride

They've got to be butt buddies by now.