How,do we deal with conspiracy retards? I'm not talking people who believe the Jews control the world and all that...

How,do we deal with conspiracy retards? I'm not talking people who believe the Jews control the world and all that... I mean, it's slightly nutty, but whatever.

I'm talking about the total retards who believe in the illuminati, satanic sacrifice and lizard people. How do these people justify themselves? Also, the people who think everything ismamfalse flag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UIZdGmb38og
people.virginia.edu/~sfr/enam481/groupa/illumhist.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conspiracy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>le ad hominem hat

youtube.com/watch?v=UIZdGmb38og

are they really causing trouble?

I don't think we need to do anything about them unless they start bombing people or carrying out mass shootings

There's very few (not mentally ill) people that believe those things.

>The illuminati,
people.virginia.edu/~sfr/enam481/groupa/illumhist.html
>Created by Adam Weishaupt

“In violent opposition to all this sphere of Jewish eort rise the schemes of the International Jews. The
adherents of this sinister confederacy are mostly men reared up among the unhappy populations of
countries where Jews are persecuted on account of their race. Most, if not all, of them have forsaken the
faith of their forefathers, and divorced from their minds all spiritual hopes of the next world. This
movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx,
and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxemburg (Germany) and Emma Goldman
(U.S.), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstruction of society
on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossibile equality, has been
steadily growing.” Winston Churchill in 1920

Otherwise, ignore flat earthers, hollow earth shit and things that are literally full retard.

If they are that retarded to believe that stuff then there is no point debating them

>bombing people
that's funny, did you know Islam and Arab culture in general has a lot of conspiracy theories in them? they're big fans of them

Most people are stupid as shit about most things anyway. It's not like "conspiracy retards" are a special case or something. Depending on the person their views can be more or less as interesting as anyone else's.

Is this supposed to mean anything to me? We all know Clinton is in cahoots with the big banks. We already know that the cremation of care and Moloch is well known amongst these people. Seems like it was a joke in the email, nothing more.

WHAT CONSPIRACY SHE OPENLY SACRIFICES CHICKENS TO MOLOCH

CTR WILL LOSE THE PEOPLE WILL WIN GEORGE SOROS WILL GET MUSOILINI'D AND THERE IS HOPE

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Ah, a fellow ham radio operator.

That's quite obviously a joke. Unless you seriously think Hillary Clinton sacrifices chicken to a blood God in her back garden.

It's actually not improbable that the elites have a little cult to themselves. Rich people have a history of becoming drunk with power and superstitious.

It was some cunt saying that to hillary.
>its just a joke goy come on, who doesn't joke about ancient cananite gods? What are you anti-semite???

1488 7 praise kek

>Obviously a joke

Prove it. Why is it unusual for you to think that elites do crazy shit behind closed doors? Doesn't mean it's some satanic conspiracy but the ivory tower thing ia real.

Lmao oh ahmed, do some research on sabbatean frankists and albert pike then come back here

Oh, and does that woman sacrifice a chicken to a blood God?

You people are retarded. It's almost certainly a joke.

How about you prove it isn't? It reads like a joke. Nothing to suggest it's serious.

We already know they do strange stuff, but I don't think they sacrifice animals to blood Gods for the lulz.

You're honesly retarded for thinking DNC staffers joke about that shit in emails

>heheh moloch heheh
so funny

and those are usually from governments trying to start more dumb shit to discredit problematic theories by association.

>Albert Pike

Died over a century ago.

So you think it's SERIOUS? Grow up.

>tfw you're speaking to a dullard

illuminati, satanic sacrifice
real, dummy

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Hillary doesnt seem like the joking type, she takes religion very seriously when her "god of many names" blesses her campaign in a big lutheran jesuit PR ceremony

No neither of us have evidence so it's just a matter of opinion on either side. If your read sarcasm into the post it has to come from a source of logos. You have none, so you are only left with confirmation bias. I'm staying objective.

Obviously I don't think the Clintons have some Cesare Borgia pagan orgy going on, but the elites throughout history, especially the Clintons, do crazy shit and I wouldn't be surprised if they had some wacko cult. Why would you be surprised?

Have you ever tried thinking critically about what you belive?

You believe Hillary Clinton worships an ancient satanists God, and she and her co-conspirators sacrifice animals to this God in an attempt to garner good fortune?

>wew lad

>lol retards, conspiracies aren't real

>Project MKUltra—sometimes referred to as the CIA's mind control program—was the code name given to an illegal program of experiments on human subjects, designed and undertaken by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations and torture, in order to weaken the individual to force confessions through mind control. Organized through the Scientific Intelligence Division of the CIA, the project coordinated with the Special Operations Division of the U.S. Army's Chemical Corps. The program began in the early 1950s, was officially sanctioned in 1953, was reduced in scope in 1964, further curtailed in 1967 and officially halted in 1973. The program engaged in many illegal activities, including the use of unwitting U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects, which led to controversy regarding its legitimacy. MKUltra used numerous methodologies to manipulate people's mental states and alter brain functions, including the surreptitious administration of drugs (especially LSD) and other chemicals, hypnosis, sensory deprivation, isolation, verbal and sexual abuse, as well as various forms of torture.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

This moloch shit needs to end. I've seen so many damn threads about it but no explanation. Is moloch a demon? If so, who cares what Hillary does? God's will must ultimately be made manifest in the end because of the nature of his plan.

Is moloch a separate deity? If he is, are you admitting the fact that Christianity is invalid? Why don't we practice the Canaanite religion from whence the deity originates?

>I'm staying objective

I'm staying logical. Logically, it seems very unlikely Hillary worships an ancient satanists deity that requires blood sacrifice to provide good fortune. Thus, it's most likely to be a harmless joke.

No one is saying conspiracies aren't real. There's a difference between legit conspiracies and people who don't know what jet streams are and are convinced they are 'chemtrails', and OP spefically referenced reptilians, which is the most retarded shit I've heard in my life.

>Hey guys, look at this one thing from the Cold War!

If they can't keep MK ULTRA secret they don't stand a chance at keeping the other dumb shit secret.

Also, if some tubby loudmouth like Alex fucking Jones can infiltrate their hideout, it'd clearly not that important.

Man the shills are getting real desperate in this thread I wonder if they really think they can fool us

>Someone disagrees with my retarded theories

>Must be shills lol

The Gangster Computer God Worldwide Secret Containment Policy is the ultimate red pill

WATS CREMATION OF CARE WATS FREEMASONRY WATS CANAANITES WATS TEMPLE OF SOLOMON WATS JESUITS I DONT KNOW AND I CHOSE TO SUPPORT HER HURERHERAP:RSIPBU EUADER: UTH`ZOSRHTI HW:

Stop trying so hard you desperate shill

>legit conspiracies
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conspiracy
lol
>12 posts by this ID
lol

No you lack logos so fall back onto confirmation bias. What was confirmation bias is now pride because the shitposters can't help themselves. What evidence Edo you have that isn't

>Lol like... blood cults? lol like what is that, like nigga just I can't even right now? Why would someone with such a great public image according to my TV do crazy shit like wtf?

Look rich people have a history of crazy rich guy cults. Skull and Cross bones ring a bell? Pedowood? Remember when the BBC pedo ring was revealed? Clinton? LBJ? JFK?

OHOHOHOHOHOO DONT FORGET ALBERT PIKE DIED 100 YEARS AGO MAKING HIM IREEEEEEEEEELEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAANT

>(((I'm with Her)))
go sacrifice a chicken to moloch you might get blessed with more sheckles faggot

Take meds leaf

>2LD14887
>1488

>Implying he's not just in the dark