Ava's Demon thread

Absolute Metal edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ7XLcagmmU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Previous thread:

that's nice but when is the story back to weekly updates?

visuals are top notch

n e v e r.

Would you wear it?

what a horrible shade of orange. Fuck no

You can get it black.

i havent read much webcomics. Or comics in general. where do i start?
I only wear black, so yes

I'd prefer Ava or Wrathia in that color.
Orange is great.

So is next update going to be Gil and Maggie running for their lives or are we gonna see Odin wake up in a literal hellscape with Ava standing over him with a bowl of eggs?

Not that orange

Hopefully the later.

Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=KZ7XLcagmmU

Good Lord, we only get a post every twenty minutes. Where's everyone at?

Everyone left after there was no update for a year

Work

The only reason I can post at all is that I'm still on desk duty while my hand heals.

I knew I should have waited before I made this thread. I was in the last thread and someone asked for a new one, so I did it.

Policia hombre?

No, I'm just a 9-fingered construction worker

It's fine, I get off in 3 hours and I can start posting art/pages to drum up discussion once I get back to my laptop.

I liked the part where the gay robot thing was getting felt up by the magma hands. Good shit.

I do not read this comic.

I saw some people on tumblr are mad that Six went down so easy, but I think they're just mad their genderless robo-furry is gone [spoiler/]for now
It's not like there was much Six could do, Ava literally summoned a heathen temple and demons within seconds while floating 50 feet in the air surrounded by lava.

Fuck spoilers on mobile

wait, really? Got a link to the shitstorm?

> someone asked for a new one, so I did it
People like you is why this board is shit.

Not really a shitstorm, just a few people complaining
The main one is emissaryarchitect, who I found wrote a lot of Ava/Six fanfiction.

No u

I fucking love the way Michelle draws hands, she makes those hands look like there are supposed to be 8 fingers on each hand

the fanfic writer seems to be complaining more about how it wasn't really a fight, more like a one-sided beatdown and even at that it was quick.

Well, a lvl 15 can't easily beat a lvl 50

I do want my androgynous furry back...

did the story already moved somewhere? cause last time I checked it was still "a bunch of kids ran from the school with another kid who want's to go to school... oh, and all of them have inner demons also check out how arty it is"

Don't worry, you'll probably see them again as Strategos 7

Maybe if the comic updated, thread would be active. There's nothing to dicuss. Unless, you want to parrot and circumvent things already discussed.

>tfw kickstarter absolutely obliterated your favorite webcomic

The threads are held up by speculation and such. We really didn't get any clues in this to work off of. Wrava just stomped Six. At best we got that the seven of their powers might be connected via the statues she summoned and the fire bugs being a mix of wrathia and pedri magic and not just wrath.

You better read it.

I really like the motions she was doing when she was summoning those dragonflys(?)

OKay plan b, lets draw lewd update fanart

I thought the same thing. The only thing I didn't like in the video is the explosions, but I don't think you could do much there.

I don't have anything meaningful to contribute to this thread but Maggie is really hot.

Oh god the explosions seemed really out of place there.

will anyone miss him?

I hope he returns as a punished version of his former self. Have his armor scratched up, maybe have a missing eye, or something cool like that. I want him to come back to ruthlessly hunt Ava.

eyes can be replaced.
when we next see the Strategos, it will be shiny and whole, stronger than before.
A Strategos Seven

Man, I didn't read Ava's Demon for such a long time I thought, "Oh hey, this comic has probably gotten a bit far into the story by now!" But no....it didn't.

>mfw all this time i thought strageto six was a girl

Why do people say strategos is a boy or girl? In the gateway to paradise the machine took all of that girls parts off. Six doesn't have a gender. He's made (or remade) to be a fighter (and to look pretty in front of followers).

I thought she looked a girl cause the short hair cause im into that and something about the face just seemed female to me.

I really like how Michelle managed to create such a truly androgynous looking character that is still sexy

It's like one of those bosses you start to fight, do ok, then she starts throwing bullshit you can't do anything about.

Is this real art or fanart?

I hope it's fanart. It's really paedo.

>you were always ment to lose

Michelle drew this, all of them.

They look really nice especially avas since reds like my 2nd favorite color

Yeah, it started establishing this one planet they all went to and how fucked up it is. Also there's more of Odin's family we still have yet to see.

It looks like Michelle might be trying to wiggle out of her sameface/everything looks almost the same texture issues, but only by a tiny bit.

has anyone considered Ava may not be a cutter, she may just be really dumb? maybe no one taught her how to hold a knife.

Didnt tumblrites throw a fit when these came out?

I thought the scars were from her flying through Odin's windshield

Oh yeah, you kiddin'? Michelle fucking high-tailed it. Maggie's tits are off limits as far as they're concerned.

Remember everyones bitching cause she wouldnt add an ACE character.

For a community that likes to pride itself on being open and accepting, they really like attacking people for no good reason, other than to make themselves look like righteous crusaders.

I love how she responded to that

What does ACE mean in tumblr? I know the answer is not going to make me feel good about the human race but I'm still curious.

I remember them trying to make look like some kind of phobic when it was just
>there's really a need for an ace character for this story, sorry.
>YOU FUCKING MONSTER HOW DARE YOU

A girl who wraps her tits in ace bandages. At best: Reverse Trap/Tomboy. At worst: the usual tumblrina "death to cis scum" cardboard cutouts.

It means person that is not attracted to any of the sexes

tumbler can't spell asexual so they shortened it phonetically

>there really NO need for an ace character,sorry.
Fixed that my mistake.

Oh, well I was wrong. Woefully wrong. I'm also saddened.

As much as I'd like to talk about what a whirlpool of disaster that site is, I'd rather keep spirits up with talk about where the plot's actually going. Is Titan even there? Does Wrathia really think she's going to take him down here and now?

Titans in paradise right? This is just one of his indoctrination sites for followers. I thought wrathia wanted to take down the high officer which is strategos?

What if he's dead and his organization continues without him

Not likley i think, if hes got technology that can completely tear someones body down to their nerves AND STILL KEEP THEM ALIVE then im sure hes found a way to keep his body moving.

Plus warthia knows she cant take him alone and still needs to find her other warriors.

So did Wrava draw a portion of the world into the mindscape or was she just reshaping shit hardcore?

The first page

I think it was probably more of a combo of reshaping things and bringing part of her mindscape into the world.

If it is Six could still be around as a prisoner in the world Wrathia inhabits

I feel it was a little swift, her disposal that is. It makes me wonder if she was like... Brought into the mindscape for interrogation.

Where is this selling?

she had some collector edition books on her website if you want print versions of it

Strategos is a filthy scum-sucking abomination