Romulus and Remus founded Rome

>Romulus and Remus founded Rome
>They are the descendants of Aeneas
>Aeneas himself is the son of Venus
>Aeneas is from Troy
>Troy is in Turkey

So, Rome was founded by Roaches and the god of love fucked a Roach?

Other urls found in this thread:

readtiger.com/wkp/en/Turkic_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero#Physical_appearance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus#Physical_appearance_and_official_images
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aeneas is an ancestor of Romulus and Remus

No. Roaches were born when Turkey was invaded. Before that, Turkey were effectively White-Italian/Roman

Pretty simple.

Rome was run by the nords.

>ever wonder why no nordic country was touched by rome

yeah I said it

There were no roaches in "Turkey" at that time.

Just like there were no Americans in "USA". Unless you count Sioux as the true current day Americans.

Troy was in fact not in Turkey, it was in Anatolia, but burger education will do that to you

The entire "romulus decended from refrugees from troy" was concocted hundreds of years into Rome's existance to show how Greek they were because Romans were huge fucking greekaboos for some reason

>believing Augustus's propaganda

fucking inferior latins stealing and wanking off our cultural and technological achievements going "WE WUZ TROJANS N SHIT ALBA LONGAAAA".

>WE WUZ FEZ N SHIT

HE DUN IT AGAIN

QUICK GET THE SPRAY

that was just their local we wuzism
NOS AUTEM TROIANOS ET STERCUM!

>Ancient Anatolia = Turkey
american education lol

The Trojans were Dardanians not turks. Homer considered their ruling class as mostly Greek. The entire coast of present day Turkey was once predominantly Ionian Greeks.

The roaches came much later.

There were no Asiatic nomadic Muslims in Anatolia at the time that Troy existed.

Anatolia is a part of modern day Turkey, stupid beaner.

By that logic, Troy was also in the Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires.

Hello fellow burger may I educate you on Turks?

readtiger.com/wkp/en/Turkic_peoples

T*rks came from the steppes like 1500 years after the foundation of Rome

the original peoples who came down from the North and conquered the Greeks were Nordic.

The idea that the ancient Troy of Homer's epics was in Greece has been debunked a long time ago.

Too much about Greek Mythology, history, art/architecture, Homer's poems, etc. all points to a Hyperborean (Far north) origin for their ruling class.

A bunch of proto-viking badasses came down from the North after the Climactic Optimum and conquered the shorter, browner Mediterraneans who were indigenous to Greece... they then reformed their nation in the Mediterranean instead of the Baltic, transposing their city names and traditions.

read this for more info en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales

Stupid b8.

Are you a native american?
In 50 years germany will be roachland too. Doesn't mean Hitler was a turk though.

Why cant you americans stop to confuse cause and effect? Back then little asia was white and ariyans lived there. Until sheepfucking nigger, semite hybrids invaded and went there for gibsmedat and every semblance of civilization crumbled.

I like your logic, Constantine is born in Serbia, Constantine is Serb, gib back Christianity and Konstantinopolj

Yeah. These muslim refugees really trashed the place back then.

Sup Forumstards are always good for a laugh. the ignorance is astounding.

Oh shit, now this all makes sense, ever wonder why the Byzantine Emperor's guards were Varangians vikings! My god! You're onto something.

>WE WUZ TROJANS

By this logic America's founding fathers were indians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales

You're an idiot if you think this ancient greek statue represents a brown mediterranean type.

Odin is also said to come from there along with the other Aesir which actually means "Asian" but the aryan race comes from asia, its called migration.

It actually totally makes sense and explains a lot of things about ancient history.

Turks are not from anatolia, they are mongols mongrelized with Arabs who raped the Greeks living in anatolia

It's like saying the spanish are from Guatemala

>war in middle east
>started by the West
>city completely destroyed
>Greeks used deception
>fucking degenerate cowards

>be refugee
>take dad on shoulders
>run away to Europe

>let me stop by North Africa first
>crazy bitches make me wanna run

>go to Italy
>kek some of the natives
>conquer and build a new city
>imperium sine fine
>it was written by Juno the highest

You literally cannot make this up. History repeats itself

>hmmm kinda makes you think pleb

that's a med type, look at the curved jawline and at that long down-projecting nose and also at the relatively low cheekbones, it's not robust enough to be nordid

I know you are probably shitposting but still

Aesir does not mean "Asian" lmao

Aesir stems, "from Proto-Germanic *ansis ~ ansuz, which itself comes from Proto-Indo-European *h2énsus (gen. h2n̥sóus) "life force" (cf. Avestan aŋhū "lord; lifetime", ahura "godhood", Sanskrit ásu "life force",[3] ásura "god" (< *h2n̥suró)). It is widely accepted that this word is further related to *h2ens- "to engender" (cf. Hittite hass- "to procreate, give birth", Tocharian B ās- "to produce")

The original Proto-Indo-European peoples lived in Northern Eurasia and particularly around the Baltic Sea during the Holocene Climactic Optimum, which ended at around 3000BC, which coincides perfectly with sudden northerly migrations of peoples such as the Mycenaeans in Greece and Aryans in India. This resulted in an explosion of civilization.

BİZ

You're a retard if you think any Nordic person has hair like that.

the Ukranian steppe is not in north Eurasia

Anatolia was white for literally thousands of years before the Turks came

This is true, Trojans came from Atlantis like all other Nords. Rome was founded by Trojan refugees.

TENTH LEGION BEST LEGION

I'm a nordic person and my hair is like that, tbf

I can guarantee you that you're not if you have hair like that, no one has hair like that here. Unless you count Brits as nordics and then I don't even have anything to say to you.

What? Trojans spoke Arabic

Are you a fucking idiot? The Aeneid was a piece written by Vergil, who was asked by Augustus to write a piece about the founding of Rome. It is in no way factual. Exclude yourself from intelligent conversation until you can grasp the concepts you're speaking of.

its just a story to glorify the situation and distract from the reality. rome when it was founded was a no wheresvil shit hole

early rime was a place where bandits and thieves would flee to to avoid law enforcement of the time in their own nations. it wasnt marble pillars from the start. thats way later. the romans even distorted this reality in their own depictions of it all but the historical record makes it clear

rome was mud huts up until some etrusken nobels took it over. and it was probably just so they would stop raping and pillaging the surrounding places. rome even glorified some raping that happened in its early days

nobody is still reading this but the funny thing is the etrusken nobles get run out of rome for raping some chick and the abolish any consolidated power in rome not to be undone until julias cesar

Brits are nordics.

I have the exact same jaw/lips/brow and sandy blonde curly hair

my nose is just smaller than his

t.1/1024 Norwegian from mothers side

WE

lol

proof I bet you look like a roach

Brits are paki

>those lips
hol up...

Do I really have to find that picture and post it?
Some brits are darker than southern europeans.

My image of a nord is Peter Forsberg.

Can confirm his hair is not Roman.

>implying I want my friends to know that I browse Sup Forums

Apollo is described as "Gold-haired" in almost every description of him available... You're a retard if you think any aboriginal brown Grecian had GOLDEN hair.

In fact, many heroes of old greek myth were described as blonde. Even Alexander the Great was described as a redhead, a distinctly Nordic trait.

Aeneas sounds like anus to me lol

>Even Alexander the Great was described as a redhead, a distinctly Nordic trait.
[citation needed]

Greeks used to make their hair golden by using a solution of petals and saffron.

Apollo is the god of the sun/light, it makes sense he is depicted as being fair.

Just censor your eyes fa.m

Are you trolling or legitimately retarded?

We wuz romanz, greekz and shieet

He has slightly wavy hair, the statue has rather curly hair.

Great job choosing a god as an example of what normal people would have looked like.
Same goes for heroes, anything from fiction is not reliable. And even in that case, there ARE blonde greeks. It's just very uncommon.

Jeez. Your knowledge of history is execrable.

Some north Asians are lighter than southern Euros. doesn't make them white

Not an argument. If the statue is Augustus it would literally have blonde hair

>Even Alexander the Great was described as a redhead, a distinctly Nordic trait.
Redhead is a semitic trait

lmao this is good
""For he had the hair of a lion and one eye was blue; the right one was heavy lidded and black, and the left one was blue; and his teeth were sharp as fangs, and he looked upon a defensive attack the same as a lion would."
- Pseudo Callisthenes 1.13.3

Blue eyes and fair hair only come from the far North of Europe.

Where do you think they got the word anus? Lear2history.

wtf I hate Apollo now

the reconstructed statue from Prima Porta doesn't have blonde hair, it's a weird redd-ish like colour
moreover, Suetonious described him as sub-flavum, so sub-golden, which is probably something like pic related

The shape of the gods REFLECTS the actual ruling class out of which ideas of "gods" originally sprung.

Read this xenophenes quote

Ethiopians say the their gods are flat-nosed and dark,
Thracians that theirs are blue-eyed and red-haired
If oxen and horses and lions had hands
and were able to draw with their hands and do the same things as men,
horses would draw the shapes of gods to look like horses
and oxen to look like oxen, and each would make the
gods’ bodies have the same shape as they themselves had

>pseudo callisthenes
>3rd century AD
>legit
I don't see redhead anywhere there anyway, and heterocromia is not the same as just having blue eyes

Wait, wait, so Rome was muslim and Europe is rightfully muslim?

Allalhahu Ackbar

no they did not, the Trojans were Ionians

the ancient Greeks were made up of 3 different peoples who all spoke greek and identified as Greeks despite their territorial/cultural differences

>Aeolians/Achaeans (native to Peloponnisos, the "true" Greeks)

>Dorians (came from the north 12.000 BC, went on to found Sparta)

>Ionians (came from Anatolia (modern day Turkey) and settled on our islands/eastern mainland Greece, Arabs and Turks call us "Yunan" instead of "Greeks" to this day because of them)

yeah because my friends who've known me for more than a decade won't be able to recognize me because of a black bar over my eyes, genius Mehmet

also, the oldest blue eyed person we are aware of is an Italian hunter gatherer from Villabruna, circa 14000 years ago, so blue eyes are in s. Europe at least since then

Yes, but for example Rowan Atkinson sure as hell doesn't strike me as a pure aryan nordic. With people like him being "nordic" you're not saying a lot by stating that the ancient romans and greeks were nordic.

>Blue eyes and fair hair only come from the far North of Europe
Completely wrong, the traits don't originate from north of Europe and are present in several parts of the middle-east.
Now let's get another translation of that.
>Thracians that they are pale and red-haired.
Wow, it suddenly doesn't fit your narrative.

No man explain why there is so much J haplotype in Greece?

You guys are mostly Semites

What? Aenas was a fictive character made up by Virgil you dumbass. Even the story is just an admitted rip off of the Odyssee and the Illiad.

You shouldn't have told about Sup Forums to your friends in the first place

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nero#Physical_appearance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus#Physical_appearance_and_official_images

"Muh ancestors had Heterochromia and sharp fangs"

Yer a fucken shlolar.

you telling me he didn't actually go to the underworld???
wtf

>the west was founded by white people
>white people are humans
>the earliest known humans were found in africa

So, White people are niggers

>Ethiopians say the their gods are flat-nosed and dark,

Why no Egyptians?

What's up with France and Northern Italy?

>France is more semitic than Greece
Explain this frencucks

>In his book The Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Suetonius
Now let's see if the time they lived overlaps.
Nero died 9th June 68 AD.
And oh no Suetonius was born 69 AD.

>oh user if you only knew the Aeneid is actual fact

Obviously. Italians arent white. They're half roach, you can tell by their muddy skin.

guy on the right would be considered blonde in USA, so there may be cultural misunderstanding here.

Alas, I understand Seutonious described Augustus' hair as the colour of straw, pic related

who is Rowan Atkinson? I'm not saying that all British are nordic, but it's not like the Norman, Angle, Saxon, and Jutic settlements left no mark

Kek.

Prehistoric migrations. Ancient people moved from North Africa into Iberia, the Italian peninsula, and France as the glaciers receded. It's not because of >muh moors.

>1%-5%
>a lot

oy gevalt, you think Israel would take me? I would love to start a new life there and escape from Merkel's wrath

Because the ruling family of Egypt were a bunch of slavs

t. mongol rapebaby

>who is Rowan Atkinson?
Come on man.
And I can confirm that those men would not be considered blonde here.

>Semites(Trojans) ruled Rome

>Semites(Trojans) rules Rome.

J1 is at least ~13000 years old judging from a Georgian hunter gatherer from back then, those might be some small traces left, apparently the J1 in Europe is mostly from a specific subclade that isn't found in Arabia
in Italy or Spain there might be some traces left by Jews, it's really not much though