Sup Forums I have a dilemma

Sup Forums I have a dilemma.

I'm a pure Serb, raised in a somewhat traditional Serbian family - however I fucking despise this country, it's people and it's culture. It is completely degenerate. It is very backwards and the majority of people are plain retarded. They aren't cucked and are based, they have that tribal intelligence and they can tell right from wrong (unlike liberal degenerates), but still they are quite degenerate on other aspects.

But then again, shouldn't I be proud of my roots and my ancestors? I just can't be. I envy Asian and European cultures much more (Japan, Germany, etc.)

So what do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM
balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbia-s-radical-party-chief-seselj-urges-support-for-donald-trump-01-04-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Serbia was never a white country

You tried to warn us about mudslimes, but we didn't listen. You're alright.

Also you gave us Balkan war music
youtube.com/watch?v=kohsgr4kLdM

You should be proud of your country. They are somewhat backwards because they didn't have the luxury of peace, they've been protecting the borders of western civilization for a thousand years and in modern times the west has betrayed them.

These "backward" people you speak of, are they doing everything they can to Islamize your country and crash its economy?

Make serbia great again, better be your place than the niggerized of the glorious races.

>but still they are quite degenerate on other aspects.
more details please

>be USA
>become mexican and nigger
>be Germany become syrian and nigger
>be UK
>become indian and nigger
>be France
>become north african and nigger
Serbians are eternally in a much superior position regardless of momentary economic factors compared to many people.

Yeah, being a roach fuckchild for centuries is pretty painful, i guess.

My professor 4 years ago said he saw a kid explode in Serbia while he was in the military

In 10 years or so the USA will cease to be comparable to Europe and will degenerate into a Latin American State.

Are they the rednecks of Europe? Where the "cultured" ones constantly shit on them without realizing they are the reason the culture can even exist?

That's fine, I don't care about these resources and land.

Go kill some Ustashe and make yourself feel better lad

пeтaк yвeчe, штa ћeш кyћи пичкo?

I'm still amazed how serbs managed to convince people they're human beings. Then again, americans are retards.

OP, you seem alright. Move out. You know full well nothing good ever came from Serbia and never will. Fuck a country where greatest achievement one can reach is migrating out

>So what do I do?

You can't go wrong with ethnic cleansing.

Serbia was bombed to dust by Nato.

This is a very good idea, i heard there was some bosniaks living just down the road from him that would love to be ethnically cleansed.

>I'm still amazed how serbs managed to convince people they're human beings. Then again, americans are retards.
The Serbs were shit on twice by NATO, that sentence would make sense if he was a Bosniak, they're the subhumans who were allowed to live """""""""thanks""""""""" to the west's involvment.

>tfw got cucked by my Serbian-Norwegian girlfriend

Become a priest and stop degenracy at it's core.

Economic loss of $29.6 billion in June 1999
$38,000,000,000.00 in 1999 had the same buying power as $54,838,010,982.31

pretty much only thing that can give order will be building Churches and attending them while studying for industrial production.

picko jedna, ti si cist Srbin, jesi kurac, nije te sramota, tvoji preci nisu hteli turci postati vekovima, nego su trpeli zulum, a ti bi vjeru za veceru prodao ukoliko sutra, jesu li zbog toga oni ginuli majmune jedan odvrtani, jebale te anime u bulju

Slažem se da neki delovi naše kulture su "degenerate," kako ti kažeš. Ima mnogo nas koji su primitivni, koji ne cene sebe, koji se opijaju svaki vikend na splavove sa raznoraznim beogradskim kurvetinama, itd.

Živim u americi već duže vreme, al veruj mi da je ovde stanje srpske dijaspore mnogo gore. Umesto da budu model minority kao Azijati, mi smo na nivou meksikanaca i crnaca. Naši momci i devojke se hvataju sa njima, a prave se veliki četnici.

Does the Spaniard have a complex? Fuck off gypsy

Pa to je vredno poštovati svakako ali društvo u Srbiji je PROPALO. Nema više tradicionalnih vrednosti (neću sad da serem kao Boško Obradović, Dveri, itd) ali čoveče vidiš li ti šta je nama važno? Da pijemo, da se drogiramo, ne idemo u crkvu više (mada je crkva isto korumpirana, to obavezno mora da se promeni), devojke se ugledaju na starlete, itd.

English pls

>So what do I do?
You can leave your country anytime. You don't have to die there just because you born there.
>here comes the pol rage, you must die there, this is your duty, blabla
If you really don't like the local mentality and you are looking for something completly different... migration always an option.

Murica, Canada, Australia and the well-known long list proved you can find your dreams on/in a new continent/country.

pa? bombarduju sa zapada informacijama, ako krenemo u bilo sta pravo bombardovanje? o cemu ti pricas, kakve vrednosti u danasnjem svetu? degenerika koliko oces ali ako ti mislis da je Srpstvo u beogradu, dobro za tebe, uvek se znalo da najgori sljam ide za bg, to sto nauce stepen obrazovanja vise ne znaci ni da su inteligentiniji ni da su sposobniji, prosetajte se malo Srbijom da vidite sta je zemlja, a ne da citate po novinama placene ankete i reportaze, ja stvarno ne razumem takve ljude kao sto ste vi, vi zelite da 100% stanovnistva ima kurac od 8', da je visoko 190, da ima IQ 130+, vi ste pravi pol/tardovi, picke nemacke ne mogu da prime 1 milion izbeglica, mi toliko primili devedesetih, pa onda bombardovanje, pa ispiranje mozga, pa kosovo moze, a krim ili republika Srpska ne moze, pa gmo, pa ostala govna, dobro smo mi jos zdravi sa kakvim debilima imamo posla

>they've been protecting the borders of western civilization for a thousand years
That would be us and the rest of austria-hungary+poland not the serbs. They were ottoman land for most of the conflict. They even fought at the ottoman side during the siege of constantinople.

Ne kažem da je taj mentalitet urođen, mnogo ovih problema kojih sam nabrojao je konkretno talas koji traje od devedesetih, ekonomska kriza, loša vlada, itd., koja pravi stanovnike da imaju apatiju, da žive od plate do plate, koji traže sreću u boci zato što ne mogu nigde drugde da je nađu. Samo, ne možeš ti sada da promeniš stanje koje traje dve dekade i ne menja se.

>So what do I do?

Rush B.

if you leave your homeland it will remain that way

do what you can with your life to improve as much as you can

reject the call of diaspora

Fucking sheltered kids crack me up. "Serbia is BASED REMOVE KEBAB xD"

And yet, nobody immigrates to these crime ridden cesspools in Eastern Europe. I wonder why.

Convert to catholicism and become Croatian. After all, Serbs always say that Croats are just Serbs in denial.

I would say Serbia has a much greater problem with poverty and not crime, that's why people are leaving. That's why my parents left. Serbia has always been relatively safe, never had any problem when visiting, nor has my family. The biggest crime in Serbia is financial (bribes and such).

Milosevic was alright when dealing with muslims, but how he dealt with fellow christians was unacceptable.

I don't blame them for pulling no punches. After all, they learned from the best.
But it's time to focus on the bigger crisis at hand.

how he dealt with fellow christians?

All croats are fine and well in Serbia, while Serbs in croatia are not, so please stop with that stupid propaganda

Pretty much.

I could have moved to Bosnia (in Republika Srpska) if I wanted. I had a job offer from a company for about 1000€/month which is big money down there.

Most people earn 250-300€, so earning 1000€ is like 2000-3500€ here in Italy.

I still didn't do it because moving to a poorer country is stupid as fuck.

Also it doesn't matter how much you earn relative to other people in that country. It matters what you earn in absolute terms.

If you move to a place where people are paid 50$ a month and you're paid 500$, you'll live like a king compared to them.
But then you can never get out. You will never save enough to retire somewhere else, even if you wanted to.
You're tying yourself down to a third world country for life, and I don't think you can get much more retarded than that.

Bosnia and Serbia might not be third world countries but they're still very poor.
The people are poor, nothing works, and they are barely freer than us.

My Argie family fought for the Croats. Serb scum off the Earth, pls

No that's Poland. I hope that one day they are recognised as the true saviours of Europe.

The difference is croats in serbia didnt stage a armed revolt and proclaimed independence while many serbs in croatia did.
Not to mention serbs in croatia killed or expelled 170.000-250.000 croats and minorities (hungarians, italians, czechs, slovenes) from their homes and that the first shots were fired at croatian police officers by the serbian side.

Literally only European country that has stood up against Islam apart from Russia.

Meanwhile we let them come and give them houses, in the 90's we were 'helping' Iraqi's with their so called freedom being pussy cucks like usual. Meanwhile serbs were slaughtering the dirty muslim cunts.

t.eternal mountain jew

>Not to mention serbs in croatia killed or expelled 170.000-250.000 croats and minorities
Just like the Ustashe done to serbs?

Vojislav Seselj endorsed Donald Trump.
balkaninsight.com/en/article/serbia-s-radical-party-chief-seselj-urges-support-for-donald-trump-01-04-2016

Yes just like the ustasha did to the serbs while the chetniks were doing it to the croats. While the partisans were doing it to both.

WELCOME TO THE CLUB

stop being a faggot and get me my ak serb faggot

>only European country that has stood up against Islam apart from Russia.
You seem to have forgotten Poland and Austria-Hungary there, which have done the most.

>1 post by this ID

you fall for this meme didnt you "leeee chetniks killed innocent croattsssssssss leeee"

Yeah because its not a meme.
Why should it be a meme? Why isnt "leeeee ustashas killed innocent seeeerrrbbbsss" then also a meme?
Ustashas killed innocent serbs and Chetniks killed innocent croats, thats the facts.