How is this still objectively the best capeshit?

How is this still objectively the best capeshit?

Still has the best capeshit villain
Still the best capeshit original story

jus because hes dressed as a bat doesnt make him a villain user. dats some racist shit

>How
Because it Is literally a perfect film.
It is 99.9% flawless.

You just answered your own question, OP.

TIL 0 = 0.01. im calling it now, retard thread. all retards, GET IN HERE.

Best? Idk I really like it but wouldn't say best.

I mean it is literally a movie where Batman spends 2+hrs not killing the joker and his mountain of bombs and other evil weapons
And the movie ends with Batman killing two face cause he has a gun and a coin.

>CAPESHIT XDD
>objectively
Kill yourself. Sage.

Still won an Oscar though

The only superhero movie to top it would be ben afflecks batman, as long as Snyder isn't involved damn it

Because it's Paradise Lost with the Joker playing Satan.

1.) Two Face was going to kill a child.
2.) Two Face could have survived the fall.
3.) His action was less of intent to kill Dent and more just moving him away from the boy.

I think Begins is better

Because you are a batfag.

That's not Spider-man 2...

Because most of you were impressionable kids when you watched it and it's seriousness impressed you as poignant. It's garbage. Ledger is the only compelling element. Sloppy direction, innefectual Batman.

because, imo, it felt real. the other to movies deal with the League of Shadows that want to kill Gotham because they believe it to be evil or something and it's a bit contrived. The Joker is just insane and I think thats more understandable.
Also the movie is amazing

The dialog in the raimi SM are fucking garbage.

>Joker
>compelling
He was nothing but a generic evil genius with edgy morals.
But I agree that TDK is awful. I wish I never heard Nolan's stiff, emotionless and pseudo-intellectual dialogues. They're somehow even more painful than the fact that Nolan wants us to care about Gotham yet does it nothing to establish it as easily-manipulated cattle.

Only children or manchildren like Raimi Spidey.

>He was nothing but a generic evil genius with edgy morals
I bet you can't even explain what his motives were.

>He was nothing but a generic evil genius with edgy morals.

Don't get me wrong, I agree. He wasnt the Joker as much as le Edgy Anarchy Man or whatever, but at least his performance was lively and different amongst an otherwise rote, dull production.

*as anything but easily-manipulated cattle
I think I sleep too little.

Retarded movie.

EVERY scene is bad.

I've got too many complaints but one of my main ones are that Nolan like the monkey he is thinks that just because a character isn't on screen, the other characters mustn't be able to see them either.

Guardians of Galaxy

I always thought that Begins was better, at least as a Batman film.

Tonally, Gotham was portrayed perfectly in that film. It really feels claustrophobic and dirty; the gothic industrial aesthetic of the Narrows being particularly notable.

To be honest, I don't know what changed in the making of The Dark Knight for Nolan to decide to trade out that entire aesthetic for a really generic imitation of Chicago.

Begins could have easily been the start of a DC cinematic universe. It played everything realistic enough that it was believable yet also stylized enough that I could easily see Superman existing in that world. In the Dark Knight, however, the setting is clearly meant to be a representation of the real world, except with a billionaire in a batsuit.

Not that the Dark Knight isn't an good film, of course; Nolan is a good director who constructs scenes very well, but Begins always felt like a much better Batman film.

GotG, Ant-Man, Iron Mans, Avengers, Caps, BvS, Watchmen, MoS, Burton Bats, Forever > > > > > > Nolan's "Batman"

You mean quote the film?
Because that's the fucking problem with Nolan's Batman movies. He has to spell everything out in a monotonous expository dialogue than show a hint of subtlety.

>using the capeshit memeword
>liking Nolan Bats

I think the thing that tips TDK over Begins is the latter's final action setpiece is kind of lackluster by comparison to everything else. The whole super-microwave plot is sort of a non-entity that the whole movie decided the third act has to rest on, and for a film that had been such a gorgeous character-driven story for the previous two it's a little disappointing. Not awful or terrible or 0/10 wouldn't bang, just not as good as the rest of the film.

And I love the TDK finale. Not the boats thing so much, but the final confrontation with Harvey in the bombed-out building is such a perfect culmination of the story and actually trusts the viewers to let the grand finale be these character interacting, not a gigantic punchfest or explosion or giant laser in the sky.

Also I like the weird structure of TDK, but I know plenty of people don't and think the almost lack of act structure makes it feel meandering. But it was interesting to me.

That's not Batman Returns.

That's not Man of Steel.

That's not green lantern

doc ock sucked.

How I wish Nolan stayed on to make BVS.

>Oscar wins
>0

Begins is objectively the best Batman film. Dark Knight comes close tho and I liked Rises too in spite of the "it's shit" meme.

Bane was talking like a cartoon. I couldnt stand it.

Spider-Man 2 and Iron Man won oscars doe.

Because its not. Its aged horribly and nobody thinks about it anymore except to say Ledger was the best Joker.

Because it's more of a crime story than it is a capeshit story.