"I don't smoke weed, but I'm in favor of legalizing it."

"I don't smoke weed, but I'm in favor of legalizing it."

Said no one, EVER.

I actually say this often. I don't enjoy smoking weed, gives me anxiety, but I don't see much wrong with taxing and regulating it.

I don't smoke weed, but I'm in favor of legalizing it.

Please delete this thread. 3rd time I've seen it in last 2 days. Find something else to do faggot.

I don't smoke weed, but i'm in favor of tolerating it and controlling its production and selling

i dont smoke weed, but i think it would be better to regulate the sale of weed like alcohol and make money off it instead of losing money trying to stop people from using it.

Penn Jillet has never touched Weed and is in favor of legalizing it. This is Trash.

>legal weed
>money from sales goes to the government

>illegal weed
>money from sales goes to drug dealers

I don't smoke but there's my reasoning as to why it should be legal.

Weed is degenerate and turns you into a non-functioning non-person if you smoke every day. But you should be free to be a piece of shit. We also need to do a better job of shaming these people so that it isn't socially acceptable to be a useless dumbfuck pothead.

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow

I don't smoke weed, but I am in favor of legalizing it.

OP is a faggot.

These are 2 honest opinions that I hold.

/thread

Isn't the scenario you listed ideal for free market capitalists?

While illegal, the profit weed generates goes solely to entrepreneurs willing to take risks. If legalized, taxed, and regulated, the government will once again be welcome to impinge on the logic of the market.

>yfw libertarians should be fighting to keep weed illegal

CO here: somebody else legalize it pls. Not sure this ride ends.

Exactly. Otherwise you're just allowing criminal elements to make money off it as well as exposing any people wanting something as simple as weed to increased risk

dubs of ultimate moral superiority

this
/thread

ancap here
I don't smoke anything nor do I give a fuck what you smoke

I smoke weed and I could careless.

I would rather the money went to infrastructure, education, ect but I guess it will go to the college kid I know who sells it to get through college. Oh well,

No.
You act like the black market is the freest market, when by definition is it the most tightly regulated market. When doing business means you will go to jail potentially, this is a massive distortion in the market.

Says me, all the time. It ruins drug cartels. Don't tell me you support drug related crime goyim.

I smoke weed and I'm not in favour of it

>massive distortion

Weed is cheaper on the streets of NY than it is in a Colorado dispensary. The NY dealers still make more money because none of their income is taxed.

Thus, while illegal, producers and consumers both benefit more than they would in a situation of regulated legality.

The black market answers to no regulations besides the pure laws of supply and demand.

"Couldn't care less"

Stoners who brag about their drug use on the Internet think we do care.

bump

Said a ton of people where I live.
Weed has been decriminalized.
You get a $100 fine for possession and no criminal record, so it's basically legal.
Yet very few people smoke

i smoke weed and i'm in favor of not legalizing it and making it a norm

i like being a bad ass

That shit smells fucking disgusting. When i went to university in berkely it was literally the worst thing i'd smell all day, homeless and piss and shit included

it truly is the herbal jew

Except me and nearly all my friends.

Do what you want just don't bother me with it.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

I say this. And for all drugs essentially. I find people who smoke weed to be annoying, but if they wanna do it, what do I care?

I use to smoke weed, but I am still in favor of legalizing it.

>"I don't smoke weed, but I'm in favor of legalizing it."
>Said no one, EVER.
I've seen this like five times now. Literally the worst copypasta in the history of copypasta. Please slit your own throat and check this shit.

I smoke weed, but i'm not in favor of legalizing it. What now cucks?

>cigarettes
Ivory coast pls

I hate this shit. Same thing my liberal parents say. Then when they found out I actually smoke the stuff they were all against it and super disappointed in me.

If you wanna have a say over whether something is legal or not then you should definitely be an actual user. I use weed all the time and I think it shouldnt be legal.

lol my point exactly. i feel like people who are frequent smokers of marijuana don't want it to be legalized because it's just being too overly popularized and then when someone finally encounters it they change their tune

i'm bout to go smoke a bowl right now but fuck it being legal

SOMEONE GET THE PASTA POLICE

Stuff tastes like shit.

that's funny because I don't smoke weed and I actually do think it should be legalized.

Checking in from my trailer on my legal recreational weed farm.

Dasrite

I don't smoke weed but I am in favour of legalizing it

I used to not smoke it and I was in favor of legalizing it and definitely more in favor after I started smoking

I know for a fact my dad never did and he supports it

NEver smokedweed in my life
but it should be legal

Kek wills it.

>Said no one, EVER.

nice facebook soccer mom humor faggot

Ive actually heard this opinion from every person that was near when the topic has come up.

Ages 30-80

Why? What would legalising it achieve? I've probably dropped more weed in my car than youve ever smoked in your life and I think it should stay illegal.

Do you really want kids getting access to this shit? Also a lot of people shouldnt smoke weed at all, or shoudlnt even have the opportunity to smoke it. I've had friends that freak out after minimal use. Massive panic attacks and shit. It IS a dangerous drug, no matter what people have told you. It should be available through black markets for the people who really want it, but I see no reason for this stuff to be easily attainable.

You learn to appreciate the smell. I too used to think it was horrible

Ebonics has infiltrated our education system. Not my fault mang.

underrated post

I say that all the time.

"I shitpost the same bait all the time, and I also suck cocks."
Said OP, ALL THE TIME.

But that's exactly how I feel op.

It smells like skunks fucking on a pile of ashes. You just killed your olfactory receptors

Nah it smells great it really does take time to enjoy it but I love the smell

I actually say, I have no urge ti take drugs but I don't see why other people shouldn't be allowed to use them.

I don't smoke anything, including tobacco. I don't think it's good for you generally speaking. But I don't support outlawing it at all, i think it's completely wrong and hypocritical to keep it illegal while alcohol and tobacco are out there.

>be ancap
>weed being illegal violates my bodily autonomy!
>Okay, then we'll tax & regulate it
>REEEE GOVERNMENT GET OUT

i said it tho

My best buddy doesn't smoke and he supports legalization and works on a legal farm.

Except for me

after a while, if you've packed multiple strains inside a container or a jar it will smell something similar to berries

it's quite pleasant

Weed being illegal costs money. Having it legal earnd money.

I think it smells like sage which I quite enjoy as well

I do smoke weed and I'm not in favour of legalizing it. Fuck stoners.

Someones always earning money. I used to sell and I definitely earned money. I know a guy who made 30k in 6 months selling and went on a year long vacation through asia with all the cash. Id rather the cash goes to people like that than to some government branch who taxes the shit out of it.

It amazes me how such simple b8 gets so many responses day after day

1. I think consenting adults should be able to fuck up their bodies any way they want.
2. Weed keeps the shit classes of people docile.
3. More people using drugs gives me, a non drug user, a competitive advantage over a larger number of people.

Lies! My dad said that on the golf course just yesterday

>More people using drugs gives me, a non drug user, a competitive advantage over a larger number of people.

Thats just plain bullshit. Any creative type who's ever made it big has smoked weed, or used hallucinogens. The best traders on wall street are all on coke. Hell even construction workers use coke to get shit done faster.

If you know what you're doing, drugs arent a hinderance at all. Quite the opposite.

>le wacky magic trash man
kys

O thats stupid if a tenn wants weed he can get weed

I voted against legalization because it has "medical" attached to it. I'd vote for it if the cowards dropped that tag.

Why is it illegal in the first point?
From reading online it doesn't seem like it's such a bad drug, and even looks less bad than alchohol.
It says on wikipedia that 51% of americans used weed
What's the point to make it outlawed? why would you want more power and money to drug dealers?

shut up you stupid jew, if there is anything that should be legalized it should be killing jews off the face of the earth

the smell of weed makes me nauseous, dad used to sell it before he was imprisoned for it. i was always about legalizing it and can't smoke it.

Paper companies back in the day lobbied hard against it because hemp created a superior paper product.

Well for one it severely affects your motor skills. A seasoned smoker can easily get behind the wheel and drive, but even then your reactions are seriously slowed down. People who aren't seasoned are even worse than drunk drivers, in my experience.

Also people with children become neglectful as fuck. There have been numerous stories of parents forgetting about their kids in cars and other shit because they were sky high.

People will use the argument of 'well its the same as alcohol and thats legal so why shouldnt they both be legal' but that could just as easily be an argument for them both being illegal, so its not an argument at all.

Basically in the wrong hands its a terrible drug that can be very dangerous. Yes, if you arent retarded you can enjoy it safely, but we have to think about all of society, which is unfortunately mostly retards.

i have said that, and lots of liberatarians too

Even if I take a t-break and get fucking trashed I feel like 4 drinks of booze will get me more wasted than any amount of pot will.

Then again I very rarely drink.

So it should be illegal to drive under influence, like alchohol.
There are a lot of cases in israel every summer of parents who forget their kids\babies in a car and they die from heat, and they weren't high.
Does weed really makes people stupid like that?
>Yes, if you arent retarded you can enjoy it safely
how safetly if it's illegal? how is it safe to buy it and use it?

What do you mean by paper? tabbaco ciggarets?

so full of shit.

i'm trashed right now nigger. and i'm 250 pounds. and i forgot what i was gonna say

>So it should be illegal to drive under influence, like alchohol.

So cops will all need new breathalyzers and shit to detect weed. Ok, sounds expensive, but ok.

>There are a lot of cases in israel every summer of parents who forget their kids\babies in a car and they die from heat, and they weren't high.

Yea people can do dumb shit when they arent high, but being high gives you a higher chance of doing dumb shit

>Does weed really makes people stupid like that?

Yes, it really does. I can confirm from my own anecdotal evidence.

>how safetly if it's illegal? how is it safe to buy it and use it?

Ok well I kinda agree here. I think it should be decriminalised, like it is in my country, but still legal. In regards to buying, its not dangerous to buy where i am. Tons of rich white kids sell it. But I know that isnt the case everywhere. I think decriminalisation would definitely help in that regard though.

*but still illegal

>Yea people can do dumb shit when they arent high, but being high gives you a higher chance of doing dumb shit
So why don't those dumb people just buy weed? oh wait, they are (51% of americans, it's probably somewhat close numbers on other countries)
Those idiots are probably using/used it already

kek wills many things my friends.

please listen to his message

DUDE

>Yea people can do dumb shit when they arent high, but being high gives you a higher chance of doing dumb shit

How do you know they wouldn't already be dumb without the weed?

>Yes, it really does. I can confirm from my own anecdotal evidence

What evidence? Anecdotes aren't usually helpful.

Why did we end alcohol prohibition???

Why is tylenol legal????
Why is ANYTHING legal??? Why don't we just ban everything?????

Also, your argument about Colorado dispensary vs NYC street weed is completely bullshit. Weed is not cheaper in NYC unless you're comparing the price of shitty dirt weed with the price of superduperhydrochronickush

So if it's decriminalized but still illegal what happens if a policeman finds weed on your person?

You get a civil citition instead of a criminal one.

DUDE WEED

I say this all the damn time.