Are brazilian the worst posters?

Why are brazilians so painful to read in this board?

*attention whores

*always talk about them, and always putting a great effort in making brazil look good

*they try to share their political shit with you even if you dont give a fuck (i've seen political avatars in BF 1 coming from brazilian players)

*they suddenly start to fight between them and switch to portuguese to insult each other

*delusional and butthurt

*not funny, and you'll never see a good thread made by a brazilian

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vkJ5Lc0WwVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't say I disagree, but you do seem pretty butthurt yourself.

I always thought the op's pic is just a stereotype, but then I saw this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vkJ5Lc0WwVw

I'm disgusted, it's different...

This is what I see in BF 1, how necesary is to bring your political shit in argie servers or other servers who dont give a fuck?

Really it's annoying as fuck how brazilians act when they have internet... Its cringy.

>always putting a great effort in making brazil look good

Do we browse the same board?

>them man titties

>JBolsonaroSniper

I bet this is a /luso/ poster.

>*they suddenly start to fight between them and switch to portuguese to insult each other

i love this one

>*always talk about them, and always putting a great effort in making brazil look good
LOL WHAT? There are like 4 posters AT MOST here who don't go into self-hating mode

>*delusional and butthurt
Says the Argie.

Yes.

Argentine posters are so tsundere it's cute

No doubt, they've become worse than Canadians. Especially "le south Brazil is WHIIITE, we're not like the rest of the country!" posters

>american complaining about niggers who claim they are white

Why argentineans lie so much about Brazil in this board?

*always take the first hit by being called a monkey, still manage to keep calm and make solid points

*always talk about everything that brazilians certainly dominate both academically and by experience, and always putting a great effort in showing the best of all sides

*they are criterious to share political critics with you even if you are not an european (which is not the argentinean case, but i've seen them explaining very complicated economy in simple words!)

*they suddenly start to discuss about both Brazil and world affairs in great debates between them and switch to portuguese to not make foreigners uncomfortable with pure knowledge

*realistic and modest

*funny, and everything about brazil will be good because it's brazilian

Do not bully Argentina.

It's funny because most of the threads about Brazil isn't created by Brazilians, just give CTRL+F in the archives. It's the chain effect, a mutt create a thread talking shit about Brazil, Brazilians go argue about it, and then another mutt create another thread about us.

You need our attention or something?

Your butt is just hurting, that's all.

>*
Argentina confirmed worst poster.

*not asterisk texting
Get with the times, gramps.

We Brazilians are the coolest posters of Sup Forums. We're chill, laid back, friendly, helpful.

>delusional and butthurt
you are the one making a thread about us, dumb butthurt indio

Look all those butthurt macacos man lmao

Yes

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH WHY can't I KILL half the country to fix everything I want EPIK show trials and helicopter rides BOLSONAROOOOO save me daddy!

Bostil....

This sounds as if you were talking about Japanese flags that post on this board.

"I'm so wh*te look at these macacos"
t.

the ones who say this shit are just fat, autistic losers tho, not all of us