GÉNOCIDE DES ANGLOS QUÉBÉCOIS

C'est le temps d'en finir une fois pour toute avec ces putains de Juifs...actes terrorismes, meurtres, idées sur comment se débarrasser d'eux, etc...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZMciFlIkqnk
youtu.be/78JZU3f9e1Q
youtu.be/SEyRLd8qHj4
youtu.be/y-DdGN_8ywI
youtu.be/OIovLAJ6D9M
youtu.be/YwwjiiBmKc8
youtu.be/3MIvrxcPpSo
vidmax.com/video/144347-SCOTLANISTAN-Christian-students-and-Glasgow-are-forced-to-recite-Muslim-prayers-at-school
youtu.be/XbaV4cz9zPM
youtu.be/i9aSp9bFmMg
youtu.be/tS1E6RPvvE8
youtu.be/Ft_HMoC8zZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Une truie comme ca devrait se faire violer par 50 pur laines et se faire jeter dans le fleuve apres...sur la vie de ma mere...

youtu.be/ZMciFlIkqnk

Criss de chienne du west Island...

youtu.be/78JZU3f9e1Q

Fucking kill yourself poutinenigger

SPEAK
CANADIAN
ASSIMILATE
OR
FUCK OFF!

Nique ta mere la pute, Kevin...tu vas te faire expliqué le plan que tu le veuille ou non...

Tu veux dire la langue de tes maitres Juifs...petits paysans de merde...

SPEAK CANADIAN

God save the queen lads.

Ne m'oblige pas a faire pareil et t'interdire de thread, paysan...sur la vie de ma grand-mere...

youtu.be/SEyRLd8qHj4

>this many leaves in one thread
WHERE'S MY LEAFBLOWER?

Is it nice up there? Always wanted to visit Cuckbec.

You shilled this same thread on 4+4 chan

have a sage and report for spam.

Les freres du Pakistan s'occupe de votre cas, connard de Britbong, vous n'en avez plus pour long...

He's literally speaking it ATM

He's speaking French communist faggot liberal degenerate euro metric trash language

Tu ne viens pas ici, Big Bubba...je t'interdis de Québec, chien Américain, sur la tombe de ma grand-mere...

It is very nice. If you come you will be welcomed. If you make an effort to learn a use a lil french you will be loved. If you move here, speak the language but refuse to use it and whine about it like those cunts, you WILL be hated.

>Little Caesars

> box has french translation for each pizza flavor/type

>Canadian is registered as Quebecois

So basically what I just said

Ooga booga, go back to france

La vie de ma mere...ces connard savent ces qui les boss...

Tu ne dirais jamais ca dans la face des mes freres Musulmans..la vie de ma grand-mere...

youtu.be/y-DdGN_8ywI

Rappel quotidien que Hitler adorait les musulmans et méprisait les blokes...

youtu.be/OIovLAJ6D9M

youra dorable

How are Americans viewed in Quebec? I live in the mid-atlantic and was thinking about taking the bus up to the Val-d'Or area for a weekend.

Still deciding between that, or just regular shit-posting anglo canada.

Tu es le bienvenu si tu respecte les Musulmans, Bubba...

You don't need a machine to blow a bunch of leaves. Don't be that lazy. Just blow them the old fashioned way.

La vie de ma mere, ta sale race de raciste va bientot se faire explique le plan...vous aurier du écouté votre Fuhrer...

>Val-d'Or
Of all place you choose this one... That's kinda interesting, it's similar to any rural places in the province, expect it has lotta gold kek (the dumb anglos sold all their reserves not too long ago)

alos I just realized that OP is the infamous tennis player faggit who post on Sup Forums, so by now just ignore this shit thread

I just want to escape the heat senpai, Val-d'or has summer lows in the 40's (single digits for you metric niggers).

Putian de connard de fond de baril...la vie de ma mere, tu me vends au bloke...Allah punira ton arrogance...inshallah...

America is not Anglo.
Quebec is not French.
All is done.

DC-132

C'est vrai, vous etes des putains d'Allemands, j'oublie toujours...sur la vie de ma mere, Allah va vous expliqué le plan...

youtu.be/YwwjiiBmKc8

might as well just go to Newfoundland if you want cool summer, so that you can report to us if the urban legends known as the newfies are true

QUEBEC.

WHEN ARE YOU GETTING INDEPEBDENCE?

I wanted to, but greyhound doesn't go their directly. It'd take like a day and a half for me to get there.

>assimilate
The irony is that Canada has no culture. It's America 2.0. What culture would we assimilate to? A melting pot? No thanks. You can keep your multiculturalism to yourself.

Also, this is a troll thread. This OP made the exact same threads awhile back. I'm all for triggering anglos, but this east montreal idiot shouldn't be the posterboy for the seperatist cause. He's baiting you and you know it.

Quand on avoir fini de décapiter les hommes du West Island et qu'on va avoir tourné les femelles et enfants en esclaves sexuelles, sur la vie de ma mere...

If you believe this then you should be deported.
Canada is a British nation, you should assimilate to British culture. I hate seeing Canadians use incorrect spellings like realise with a zed, it makes me sick that the English language is being bastardised by he greatest British Dominion to exist.

>but this east montreal idiot shouldn't be the posterboy for the seperatist cause. He's baiting you and you know it.

La vie de ma mere, quand on va en avoir fini avec les putes du West Island tu ne la trouvera pas drole...regarde le vid...

youtu.be/3MIvrxcPpSo

>Canada is a British nation

Les connards dans ton genre me font toujours rire...la plupart des Anglos ne sont meme pas de descendance Brits...la plupart des Ontariens sont Polonais, Allemands ou Italiens, la vie de ma mere...

>British nation
>British culture
British culture doesn't exist. You mean ENGLISH culture? Scottish? Welsh?

1. US English spelling makes more sense.
2. Quebec has a nice culture that is not the same as British culture.

Yes British, as in the culture of the people of Great BRITAIN.
It is the Union flag on the corner of Ontario and Manitoba's flag, and the true provincial and national flags of our nation not an English one.

Les Bribongs se foute de ta gueule connard...il y a actuellement des humoristes ou des acteurs Francais qui vienne au Québec...tous les Brits se caliss du Canada..pour eux c'est juste un autre terrain qui peuvent se vanter qu'ils ont conquit...la vie de ma grand-mere...

Yes it makes sense to use a zed in realise when you pronounce it as an S
Yes it makes total sense to just remove letters for no reason, the only reason the Americans did this is because they got retarded continental Europeans to immigrate there en masse who failed to assimilate to the Anglo culture and just said fuck it.
I don't care, Quebec is a part of Canada it should assimilate at least in regards to language. They can have their communist culture if they want but they should speak English!
It was the English language that civilised the world what did the French language do? Start the trend of republicanism in Europe wow so great

Once again, Britain has no unified culture. You're a moron and I won't waste my time arguing with you if you think Glasgow and Edinburgh are the same as Lancaster and Liverpool. Your whole "flag" argument is the same as saying India is culturally "british" because it had the Union Jack on it' flag.

Oui oui, baguette Eiffel Tower

Quebecians are the niggers of Canada.

Go fuck yourself you self hating twerp!
Go to Toronto and tell them to speak Canadian!

>It was the English language that civilised the world what did the French language do?

Il y actuellement des connards qui croit ca...hoh hon, regarde qu'est ce qui se passe en Écosse pauvre connard...

vidmax.com/video/144347-SCOTLANISTAN-Christian-students-and-Glasgow-are-forced-to-recite-Muslim-prayers-at-school

You're a moron, British culture means the culture of Scotland, Wales and England all the countries that make up Britain? Are you just pretending to be retarded?
India should have become culturally British because it was a mistake letting the majority of the nation be Indian, any nation that is not majority Anglo ends up failing.

Comme les Écossais sont les negres de l'Europe?

youtu.be/XbaV4cz9zPM

Self hating how? I'm Canadian you should speak The Canadian language which is English
keep replying to me in this savage language I'm not going to bother replying until you use a real language like English

Stop. (You) hate us cuz you aint us.

Le UK va bientot etre une province Islamique, inshallah...

youtu.be/i9aSp9bFmMg

>keep replying to me in this savage language

L'Anglais est la langue du plus bas dénominateur commun, c'est pour ca que tout le monde peut l'apprendre, James..la vie de ma mere...

Realise is pronounced "realize" with a zed and not "realice" with an s.

Most educated people in Quebec speak both languages, which makes them superior and more cultured than English-only Canadians.

>which makes them superior and more cultured than English-only Canadians.

Une botte dans le fond d'un garde robe est plus sophistiqué qu'un bloke Canadien, la vie de ma grand-mere...

>ha voté pour le nouveau parti démocratique en 2011
>il y avait la paix, la prospérité, et le respect et non pas un murmure de la discorde
>les parties clonées merdiques gagner à nouveau en 2015
>pauvre Québec soit rallume sa fureur sur la base des libéraux ou obtient merde par les conservateurs

HON HON HON WEE WEE WEE LE GARLIC BREAD HON HON

Then you're saying it wrong I have never heard anyone say it with a zed sound
French is a useless language, saying I can speak both English and French is like saying I'm white and I love sucking nigger dick,

You misspelled breath

>British culture means the culture of Scotland, Wales and England all the countries that make up Britain?
Thanks for finally admitting I'm right, moron. However, your dumb argument still fails because canadian culture is not "british" (english, scot, welsh, etc) culture. Do you eat fish and chips? Do you have an english accent? What about a scottish or welsh one? Do you think Brits believe canadians and their people are culturally the same?

Canada is a melting pot on the simple basis that it basically tried to be USA 2.0 by attracting central and eastern european immigration and make them all the same generic culture. What culture do you think America has? Burgers and bullets?

We in Quebec are all totally secretly jealous of such a rich cultural heritage, but we'll pass. Sorry.

>any nation that is not majority Anglo ends up failing.
Here's where I stop replying because only someone with brain damage or baiting could make a statement so wrong and stupid.
Protip: when people don't want to argue with you, it's not because you're a 1337 genius who can out-debate everyone, it's because your arguments are the same ones a mentally challenged child in special ed would make and no-one would lower themselves to the point of a serious debate with you.

Un québécois musulman. Honnêtement supprime-toi, t'es une putain de honte, avec tes photos d'Hitler qui rencontre le Cafard en chef. Il traitait avec vous putains de moricauds parce que vous détestez les juifs, pas parce qu'ils vous aimait bien. Comment on peut être aussi con, tu m'demandes ? En étant un putain de rabzouze, bien sûr !

This one?

>Do you eat fish and chips? Do you have an english accent? What about a scottish or welsh one? Do you think Brits believe canadians and their people are culturally the same?

Continue a bien le niqué frere...

Maybe it's a Toronto thing, there's more fish and chip shops here than mcdonalds. I have an Eastern European accent, I just know how to immigrate to the culture of Canada which is British, sorry I make a better Canadian than half this country.

I meant to type integrate

>anything about Quebec
>superior

You made me laugh so hard I nearly forgot to send you that transfer payment you need to fucking survive, Pierre.

>the culture of Canada which is British

C'est la que tu as encore tort, James...dis ca au Québec, et tu es de la dead meat, la vie de ma mere...

Tu veux dire l'argent fake de Jew York, cet argent?

tabarouette quest belle cette tigidoune

>la vie de ma mere
Quoi la vie de ta mère ? Qu'est ce que vous voulez dire quand vous dites ça, vous les animaux ?

>Toronto
>"british" culture
I didn't know you were trying to be a comedian, now.
Thanks for the laughs, though.

La vie de ma mère....de quoi tu parle crisse! De répéter ça constamment.

Woah...vous n'etes pas tres vite, je vois...sur le tombeau de mon-grand-pere...

When did I say Toronto has British culture? We just have a crap load of fish and chips shops, I can name like 5 off the top of my head within a 20 minute walk. The closest mcdonalds is about a 45 minute walk from me.

Vous nous avez donné notre hymne-national

Allez, pour parler comme toi, nique tes morts, mange-foutre.

These threads are just remind me how much I hate the niggers of Canada.

Everybody hates you fake french faggots outside of your baguette containment zone.

Si tu veux dire que vous etes fat et stupide, vous avez un point, la vie de ma grand-mere...

youtu.be/tS1E6RPvvE8

Non, nous on déterre ta grand-mere, et on la nique bien, sale pute Belge...la vie de ma mere...

Vous allez bientot avoir une zone pour Anglo, vu que les chinks run l'ouest, la vie de mon grand-pere...

T'auras du mal de la déterrer, moricaud, elle est toujours parmi nous. Enfin soit, les animaux comme toi c'est juste bon à sucer de la queue de négresse dans les coins sombres. La vie de ta mère la poule.

L'accent Québecois est dégoûtant. Ils parlent avec leur nez. Aussi les vrais Français pensent que ils sont comme les rednecks du Canada. Je suis Americaine et mon accent est mieux que Québecois lmao

>Canada's culture is "british"
>lives in Toronto, part of Canada, but doesn't want to say Toronto is culturally British
Yeah. I'll stop replying. For real, this time.

Il est just encore sous l'effet de la dope qu'il a surement pris, prenant en considération qu'il viens de l'est de Montréal. Personne comprend trop trop ce qu'il dis. C'est comme un gars qui a fumer du crack sur le métro. Ignore le.

You know exactly what I'm talking about you self abusive moron...
Go to Toronto and tell them to speak Canadian.

I dont speak your surrender tongue you fucking cuck bastard.

Come try and genocide me and you'll be leaving with a triple aught buck hole in your chest you fucking parasite.

Le futur de la Belgique, c'est Molenbeek, la vie de ma mere...vos putes vont se faire expliqué le plan, inshallah...

J'pensais honnêtement pas que le style crétin des banlieues "la vie de ma reum frangin yo" ça existait au Canada, j'suis désolé pour vous.

Encore chaque foit que je vais au Québec je me souviens. Vous êtes des gens gentils ET divertissants

Fait un Vocaroo, grosse pute..tu sonne probablement comme un canard attardé...la vie de ma grand-mere...

You just told everybody you are a woman.

>Come try and genocide me and you'll be leaving with a triple aught buck hole in your chest you fucking parasite.

Quand le quartier va descendre sur ton cul de redneck, tu ne fera rien, petite pute...tu va juste le prendre dans le cul...la vie de ma mere...

youtu.be/Ft_HMoC8zZM

Why did you think this was worth pointing out?

Of course Toronto isn't culturally British, but it should be unfortunately you let in degenerate continental Europeans who decided they don't have to assimilate into Canadian culture.
You think I don't? I ask them why they couldn't have assimilated like I have all the time

le système des codes civils est mieux