HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXwfYniTKsc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's based on a terrible comic from a terrible company from a terrible genre... wtf people expect?

I seriously find it hard to believe it's worse than Green Lantern.

Cool company war, faggots.

Disney yet again payinf off critics, no way is worse than Tranktastic Four

Shut up it totally is!!!!

>Forbes
>The Guardian
>judging a movie by then critics any not by your own opinion

W E W
E
W

Here's a pretty positive review for SS

youtube.com/watch?v=zXwfYniTKsc

I honestly doubt it.

marvel is terrible too, both marvel and dc are so awful that they make the whole industry look bad

This reminds me of how Sonic Colors got worse reviews than Sonic '06

Okay buddy

What was is it this time? Was there too much guns? Or is it how the fact that Villains acted villainous? I know! It was cause a witch was just too fantastical for a comic book movie.

FUCKING HOW?!

No way it's worse than both green lantern and fantastic four, it's IMPOSSIBLE for a movie to be worse than those 2.

NO NO NO DELETE THIS NOW

It's not user. You're gonna love Boomer but not enough Katana.

You're joking, r-right?

Not saying Green Lantern is good, but I feel like that movie gets too much shit

Another critic from forbes saw and loved it.

worse than GL ok I can believe this
worse than FF?
never simply not possible

JUST

Hope so, I'm seeing it tomorrow night.

But I liked BvS so I don't think Sup Forums is going to take my opinion seriously regardless.

You know this isn't gonna fail right?

The only way thats possible is if SS is missing a second act

>they literally started reshooting half the movie to make it more "light-hearted" and "fun" after seeing how badly their edgegrim BvS failed

What did people expect, they have no idea what they're doing.

Didn't Ayers himself discount that rumor?

Inorite? And have they seen pictures of the Joker?

Forbes has no chill.

>Ayers

There's another tip-off that it was going to be shit.

He did, but he was talking about filming new "jokes", not about being cuked in the edition room

This
Actually watch the movie you fucking neckbeards, don't base your whole damn opinion on something that a ducking critic says, they are not the last word when it comes to movies, you are.

Fucking 26%
26%
That's 3% higher than BvS.
How low can it go?

I actually don't think the reshoots had anything to do it. I mean, basing anything on tweets is pretty tenuous but there's a set of them that make me think the WB reaction changes were cutting out some of the darker Joker stuff and putting more of a focus on Will Smith. Supposedly the movie had much stronger pacing before the WB edits and was totally Ayers vision but there's really no way to tell.

>worse than GL and FF
do people seriously buy into this?

Whose editing these movies?

my cell carrier gave me free tickets for it, but I don't know if I even want to go anymore...

>Worse than GL and Fantastic Four

Absolute bullshit. It can be terrible for all I know but it won't amount to anywhere near Green Lantern.

I'm still fucking baffled that Will Smith is Deadshot yet they don't have Bronze Tiger.

Give them away then m8, be someone's secret santa Or sell them and make a quick pop.

I dunno, but after hearing this and see the shit that got cut from BvS' theatrical release, I think we have enough evidence of a pattern here.

>directors, actors and staff on set shoot a decent movie
>executives at Warner Bros. read the sales reports and critical reception, panic then make a thousand and one editorial decisions
>movie gets hacked to bits trying to please all of them

>it's based on a terrible comic from a terrible company from a terrible genre

DC circa the mid 80's was one of the best.

Its fucking bizarre. At least Bronze Tiger would be closer to his Will Smith-as-Will Smith style of acting.

remain butthurt.

I highly doubt it's going to be worse than FF but I could already sort of tell by the trailer that it was going to be fucking shitty.

All those "le funny" moments in the trailer were fucking cringeworthy desu.

No cut of BvS would have been good. It could be two, three or seventeen hours long and it wouldn't matter.

No way in Gell it's wors than FF. No fucking way.

Are you me?

>a terrible comic

The eighties were before the nineties.
The nineties is where everything went to shit.
It's always the nineties fault.

Well, the Nu52 book has been mostly terrible.

But the 90's was a very good time for DC quality wise. Don't believe all the EXTREME memes you read on here.

Yes, but the 80s run is GOAT tier.

>Disliking DC means you must like Marvel
Maybe it just means he's not a cape babby.

Yeah but Indieans are barely human.

actually not far off, theres a lot of "its not marvel", lots of people saying its to violent and others saying it was sexist. Some say the plot is to simple while other say its to confusing.

I even read one that seems to think David Ayer wrote Suicide Squad.

I havent seen the film yet, but reading these reviews are funny as fuck as they clearly dont know what they're talking about.

wat? No he isnt, certainly not the Bronze Tiger from suicide Squad

It ran into the early 90's, in fact 90's dc holds up pretty well for the most part

SS isnt a cape comic and very rarely had typical cape characters, closest it probably had was Vertigo

I saw one review saying Deadshot using guns was bad because of BLM and the recent shootings.

>DC circa the mid 80

Reminder: we're not in the 80's.

>>wat? No he isnt, certainly not the Bronze Tiger from suicide Squad

Hence why I said "closer". It still wouldn't be perfect, but a far better fit than fucking Deadshot.

One of these movies is a shitty tryhard quipfest trying too hard to copy marvel. The other is Green Lantern.

I saw one that complained Diablo and Katana were racial stereotypes while conveniently forgetting the drunken Aussie who calls himself Captain Boomerang.

I've also hears some legitimate complaints about pacing and script though, so we'll see. I'm still planning on seeing it Thirsday evening.

>why isn't it like Marvel?
>wtf stop copying marvel

>Worse Than 'Fantastic Four'
Wait...
THAT Fantastic Four?
Fant4stic?

Load of crap, isn't it?

Which is amazing considering the supposed lack of creative freedom folks have making their MCU films.

Quiet, Boco. Just because you and I are talking about the same doesn't give you the right to speak.

They could mean the first Fox Fantastic Four, with Jessica Alba.

Yes sir...

Guess mom's not gonna freak after all, considering no one will see it.

That one at least had good things in them. Chiklis and Evans were by far the best things in that movie.

>Le all 90's comics bad maymay

Stop getting your info from a few Linkara videos.

>Worse than nuFF & Green Lantern

IMPOSSIBLE! That has to be a clickbait headline

IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

>IMPOSSIBLE! That has to be a clickbait headline

and that's what it is

gross somewhere in between

If you want to go and watch the movie and judge it that way, fine. Nobody's stopping you.

But almost nobody has that kind of free time and capital to waste on any old movie that comes along. You only get so many weekends and paychecks in a year, don't waste them on things you know nothing about.

Did Green Lantern shift direction halfway into filming? Remember, they went back and reshot stuff to make it funny.

WHAT DID YOU JUST GET DONE GETTING TOLD

Alba wasn't bad. Her non-acting was the director's choice, not hers, and she at least looked good.

Sup Forums hated it, but they probably wanted Brigitte Nielsen in the role. Fuck 'em.

They added another $50m for VFX after the early screenings. I'm not really clear on why. I'm not sure they knew either.

Evans wasn't even good in that movie. Hell, Reeds actor was the only thing even semi-decent in that movie.

That was definitely a sliding course-correctness from reviewers.

They reviewed Sonic '06 well just because it was a Sonic game and from an established franchise. They knew it sucked, but they didn't have the backbone to hold to any convictions and just gave it the score they thought it should have. After the backlash, they reviewed the next couple of games worse to compensate (again giving them scores they "should" have, instead of what they deserved), even though they were steps up.

>cry pretty, Jessica

Okay, this review is fucking great.

>I’m starting to feel like Charlie Brown here, folks. Once again I raced toward the football, with every hope that I would get a chance to kick it. Once again Lucy has pulled it out from under me at the last minute. Here I am, once again flat on my back staring up at the stars, wonder how I let myself get duped yet again. If Batman v Superman was crushed under the weight of its conflicting goals and outsize ambitions, then Suicide Squad merely trips on its own shoelaces and barely bothers to get back up.

Ok, I'm happy that DC got BTFO again, but worse than Fantastic 4?
Come on.

>I saw one review saying Deadshot using guns was bad because of BLM and the recent shootings.

You can't just post that without linking it, man.

Please post all the most ridiculous review snippets ITT. I need the one where they complained that Enchantress wasn't a Russian terrorist

>based on a terrible comic
First off, no, it's based off Ostrander's Suicide Squad, which, to me, is the best damn comic DC ever produced, it's just that they had to get casuals in the door and buying tickets, so we also got bits from the Arkham games as well as the hot garbage that was Nu52 SS. We could have had Nightshade, but we got Harley, we could have had Dutchess, but we got Diablo, we could have had Bronze Tiger, instead we got Katana.

You need to read some comics and wipe the crusted shit off your lips before you start speaking Junior.

>it's based off Ostrander's Suicide Squad
How do you figure?

>I’m starting to feel like Charlie Brown here, folks. Once again I raced toward the football, with every hope that I would get a chance to kick it. Once again Lucy has pulled it out from under me at the last minute.
Poor, lad. Someone ought to share this with him.

>Been this poor

I'm sorry for you, user.

That's why I figured that's what they were talking about. It's possible to be worse than that. It also had a "quirky upbeat" tone to it that Suicide Squad is trying to match.

>thinking there are enough people in your own demo to sustain movies without critics driving audience reaction

not as sorry as I am for you, dumbass

for all your money you can't even spell

Cmon you honestly expect me to believe it'll be worse than Fan4astic?

No way it is that low.
I've already seen character designs and know that alone is enough to beat GREENSCREENLANTARN outfit.

Well I'm sure not going to spend my money and two hours of my life, just to form an opinion of a movie others are calling awful.

>some old shills gave it shitty ratings so it must be a terrible flop of the century

They're probably talking about the first Fantastic Four. That one is closer to Green Lantern in quality of film.

Yeah, I don't believe that either. Not that it's hard to be better than Fan4stic....

While this is true it's based far more off the recent Suicide Squad comics rather than the first few runs. It's too bad, v1 and v2 were both pretty great, v3 was okay, v4 and new Suicide Squad not so much.

He doesn't specify which one he's talking about, so it might be the older one.