How easy is it for you to get a gf who is not your skin colour but was raised in the same culture and speaks the same...

How easy is it for you to get a gf who is not your skin colour but was raised in the same culture and speaks the same language as you in your country?

literally impossible.

t. Ulster

lol

There's literally only one half-black girl living in the town. She's like 14-16 now.

Pretty much impossible

The only black person here is a pharmacist woman and she's about 45

Finn problems

Try finding a bf.

youre almost alpha as one pubic hair in my testicles

Why the fuck would I want to do that? Sadly it would be quite possible.

pretty easy actually.

I live in the east of Norway, so around 50 of the youth are immigrants (including sweds)
Pretty easy
QUite a lot of asians, around 30% are cute
i've only seen 10 or so blacks. They are all ugly
Middle easterners are all whores
Swedes all want to leave the country

>Swedes all want to leave the country
Why?

why do the swedish want to leave?

>How easy is it for you to get a gf
Impossible

its a big mix of hating the climate, being Swedish and feeling more at home there, wanting to study in eastern Europe

>Middle easterners are all whores
thats not true, they are virgin or only do anal fucking before marrige.

Well, if your sister told you that then you better believe her, muhmmed

I've been approached by some white girls in my life, but never approached by blacks or arabs.
I guess I look too much like Wojak : lonely, sad and sensitive, but 0% gay, so unapproachable by women (sic).

When I lived in a black ghetto, I noticed something that never happened to me in other places in crowded transit, bus or metro : young blacks girls (say 20y/o) passing me by and not giving a fuck rubbing their big firm breasts against me. (I honestly think it was not teasing, just not giving a fuck)

But apart from this, dark skinned girls seem even more unapproachable to me than whites, and they never approach. (maybe because I don't do my (shy) staring / looking down routine on dark skinned girls, only whites?)

That might actually be even harder, my scientific research has shown me that the only finnish speaking and culturally finnish shitskins are those either adopted or halfies with finnish dads. This means despite the majority of our brownies being men the ones who ever even had the chance of not being complete negros are pretty much 50/50 men and women, but men are far more likely to fall into some fucked american black culture worshipping bullshit and completely de-finnishing themselves

Happens all the time

My ex was black and Brazilian but only spoke English