The Boys storytime 6

Barely hit image limit in the old thread because I never said I was good at math. I'll finish that and then do a few more issues to take a load off Hyperion's shoulders. Let's start off with the next issue's cover to make it pretty and organised.

Previous threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VkAVfsw5xSQ
variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-boys-comic-show-cinemax-seth-rogen-evan-goldberg-1201747586/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just a couple more pages to finish the issue from last thread.

thanks for continuing

seconded

You can skip the letters, I guess. More space for story.

Hooray user is back with more Boys! Doing god's work OP

Yeah, just kinda posted it automatically.

heh butch can be an asshole some time
so which issues are you gonna storytime ?

I'll probably finish the Believe arc at least. We'll see.

Friendly Homelander is surprisingly friendly. Until he goes back to being a prick, at least.

Damn they're never gonna let that go...I think the only reason he did it was to have something to put over her head

Weird, huh?

The real question is Was he like that before Butcher sent him the evidence of Black Noir impersonating him, or was he always a dick?

There were people lined up for at least 12 blocks to see the Pope at MSG when he was in NYC. Never seen anything like it

Everything leads us to believe that we wasn't nearly as bad as he is now. The whole reason why Black Noir took the photos was because Homelander just wouldn't snap, after all.

Don't do that Buchu, not cool.

Took precautions with this one. I know what you're like, Sup Forums mods.

So here's a question:

Black Noir gaslighting Homelander is what turned Homelander into the psychopath we know him as. So if that didn;t happen, would Homelander actually be the hero he should be? Furthermore, if it wasn't for that, Queen Maeve would have remained heroic as well. So just how Homelander's psychopathy snowballed into the entire hero community becoming corrupted, a more heroic Homelander would have a similar effect.

And Black Noir was only created because Voight-America in fact didn't trust Homelander, but it's that mistrust that led to him falling. So isn't this saying that Heroes can work if people trust in them?

See I think so, but different people have different interpretations. I'm sure a lot of them would still be awful people, but with a realtively sane Homelander in charge it wouldn't be nearly as bad.

Aww come on

Homelander was a prick before Black Noir messed with his head, though.

butcher you cunt

O C'MON
BUTCHER.
NUUUUUHHH

Really? Herogasm was storytimed without spoilers

Luck of the draw. They've gotten me plenty of times before.

Fuck you butcher, you got- fuck you.

Butcher is SUCH a cunt.

Oh boy, here we go.

He just really really really really really really really really really really really really really reallyreally really hates Supes...especially anyone close to the Homelander

Jesus Fucking Christ Hughie, why the fuck did you essentially tell her your job?

Oh, Hughie...

I'm fucking crying.

Well this isn't ominous.

This may be the worst thing Homelander has done...

Are you gonna do Highland Laddie now, or skip it?

Damnit Star just tell him all the bad shit they've done to you

...yet

So wait he doesn't remember all that fucked up shit?

You'll see...

She did. He's just too angry to hear it.

There's a reason for that.

I was thinking of doing the next arc, but I might do that instead. What do you guys think?

Apparently not.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, HUGHIE. YOU TWO WERE PERFECT TOGETHER AND YOU RUINED IT.

Still reading Homelander's lines in Zap Brannigan's voice. It's so perfect.

Highland comes now I think.

You gotta believe in the power of love user!

youtu.be/VkAVfsw5xSQ

If there's a hypothetical Boys movie, Homelander would clearly be Armie Hammer and Butcher would be Vinnie Jones.

Yep. Hughie fucks off back to Scotland for a while.

There is a series on the works Seth Rogen is involved.

>Seth Rogan is involved

And only Christina Hendricks' tits could play Maeve

Here's where Highland Laddie takes place, but I don't recall anything significantly happening in it, though.

Highland Laddie it is then. I hope you guys can read Scots.

There is always a guy...

Well, there's Annie and Hughie reconciling, plus we meet his parents who are kind of important later on.

variety.com/2016/tv/news/the-boys-comic-show-cinemax-seth-rogen-evan-goldberg-1201747586/

Yup, same team as preacher. Also please delete the pic since it's a story time.

There is a lot of important stuff happening actually

What language is this supposed to be

The only network that can REALLY make a The Boys show is HBO or Brazzers.

Does the first happen in the book, or in the main book? As for the latter, yeah, OK, maybe, but their presence in the main book is sufficiently explained without needing HL.

But we're on the ride now, so let's just continue already