How would Batfleck react to Heath's Joker?

How would Batfleck react to Heath's Joker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEjBVzSJWy0
comicbookresources.com/article/robins-weapon-was-a-lot-more-lethal-in-batman-v-superman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill him.

Rape him

he would doo doo all over his pussy

Post MOS, Would sure.
What about Pre MOS/Post BVS?

Break every bone in his body

This.

that wouldn't really help, though

that's the problem with a beatings-first ask questions never Batman, not every bad guy can be made contrite via violence

>interrupt dumb pseudo-phylosophical monologue by shoving fist in the Joker's mouth and breaking all his teeth in the way
>break one leg or two because that always makes handling easier
>bat-brand the fuck outta his face for Jason
>stuff a crowbar up his ass for Jason
>torch him with the Batmobiles backfire reactors for Jason
>tie carbonized carcass to batmobile and drag him around town for Jason

JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON JASON

Depends, whats the jokers moms name?

>Batman decides to start murdering in Snyderverse
>yet he does nothing to his own rogues gallery
>decides to kill Superman and can't even follow through on that
Snyder canonically made the shittiest Batman in film.

Nah but they can be made crippled or dead, which is just as good.

He doesnt murder anyone on BvS, he wanted to murder superman, he kills some people but is never murder anyone

Yeah

Whatever Batfleck does to Joker in a movie it'll be the perfect crime, because no one will ever see it.

Break his fucking face.

Whether he dies or not is of little consequence.

youtube.com/watch?v=FEjBVzSJWy0

BATFLECK: I was Stupid,, I not Kill Superman. but now.... I kill you..

That's more cringe than humor.

Serious question

Why is Joker alive in the DCCU?

Batman has no problem killing the fucking shit out of random goons, so why hasn't he killed Joker, who killed is Robin?

It makes no fucking sense

Let's just say, Joker wouldn't be left hanging from his foot.

Keep in mind, that batman killing has only been a recent thing

>Wanna know how I got these scars?
>It all started in third grade, my mom, Martha -

>MY MOM'S NAME IS MARTHA!

It's not that Batman has no problem in killing, he's just willing to kill if it means saving someone

So for the Joker to give up, or not be armed, not immediately be threatening a person Batman would be torn with this decision

>Joker is not stupid or weak and can also defend himself

>Keep in mind, that batman killing has only been a recent thing
He killed in all the old 90s movies

Kill him immediately.

We talking before or after the death of Superman? I'm asking because he didn't kill Lex after all the shit he did.

>ywn see Based Batfleck dismantle 5'7, 180lb "Bane"

It kind of would tho. I mean rachel might die but she did in TDK anyway. You're just saying that because Heath Ledger Joker is your favorite character.

>he kills some people but is never murder anyone

Joker isn't alive because no one tries to kill him. He's alive because he's unkillable.

>He killed in all the old 90s movies

I want this meme to die.

Watch those movies. In the first one he's reluctant to kill, but does so when the lives of innocents are at stake, like Vicki Vale or the entire fucking city when it's about to be gassed and more gas is rolling out of the Joker's factory.

In the second he's desensitized and clearly unhinged. The guy already slept upside down on a frame like a bat. He's a crazy person and is portrayed that way.

The third film the only guy you could really say he kills is Dent, and that's only because Dent throws himself after a coin. The fourth film he actually goes out of his way not to kill and to treat Freeze like a human being, but you all thought that was too campy and shit.

Only when you get to Nolanman does he start saying "I'm not killing you if I push you out of a speeding train filled with explosives because you're a bad guy who also trained me and there's no irony in this whatsoever lol". And then, again, arbitrarily he saves the Joker when killing him would have been easier (and Crane too for that matter).

Affleck drives a car into people and gets into straight up firefights with them because he's started from a position where he uses overt and ultimate tactics and he has no place to escalate into. He's a killer. You know why we know that? Because it's in all the fucking press tour shit they did. Batman's a world-weary killer, he's brutal, then he meets and tries to kill this one guy and their moms have the same name so it makes him re-evaluate his entire adult life.

Ben Affleck doesnt fit being Batman at all aswell. He didnt have much to work with.

Fuck you asshole, he didn't kill joker in the first movie.

He didn't kill joker. Rewatch the scene. Batman shoots a bat hook onto joker's leg and ties the other end to a gargoyle sitting atop the building's edge. Joker, being the idiot that he is, instead of letting go of the helicopter ladder and jumping back onto the gargoyle, proceeds to hold onto the ladder until the gargoyle gives way and plunges him to his death. Batman didn't kill Joker, Joker killed himself. He even said as much before this happens, "Sometimes I just kill myself."

Batman has been killing for ages in the DCEU. Robin is holding a fucking halberd. comicbookresources.com/article/robins-weapon-was-a-lot-more-lethal-in-batman-v-superman

Even after his big redemptive moment, he kills like ten people- whose mothers were not called Martha.

>this meme
>Batman literally throws a nigga down the shaft of a building
>watches him fall to his death
>He clearly didn't murder him
Lol shut the fuck up faggot. In Batman returns he attaches fucking dynamite to a fat fuck and pushes him in a manhole to die.
>Kills Two-Face
>Nolan movies
>I won't kill this man
>but I'll kill all of you for telling me to kill this man lol
>burns Ra's Al Ghul monestry killing everyone inside including fake Ra's
>"I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you"
Leaving someone to die when you can save them is pretty much the same as killing them

He only started killing recently due to depression.