Risk Thread

Continued from here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYFyUf5SpAU
youtube.com/watch?v=gRjLCD3d8d4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Defend, push into Portugal, Iberia's mine.

Defend if attacked, spills invade the jews

Fill France.

you know what to do

fill the space between us and ERE

Launch a re-invasion invasion of Italy, and defend against anything else

As ERE is in total civil unrest without any rulling goverment Warslavia annexes entire ERE. We also give state in Turkey to our glorious ally THE CAUCASUS FEDERATION!!

If you invade Warslavia with me, you'll get to keep a significant portion of any land gained

>[
NO ANNEXING ERE GOES INTO ANARCHY THOUGH

Venture forth peacefully. Hostile actions on warslavia still pending. Our strategist are still not through the portal and cirno is edging to destroy destoy destoy. Maybe we shoukld have chosen another commander?

THERE IS NO SAFE SPACE! World isnt all white and black. We are under attack from Jews and their degeneracy. We must defent! You cant hide in that corner forever. COME OUT AS YOU TRULY ARE!! Change the name to what you have allways been. VIKINGS!!! And join us on this rightheous path to exterminate this skum! VIKINGS TAKE YOUR SHIPS and help our great nations fight this cancer!! Will you accept our military alliance?

Then we keep fighting Jews in Italy

have you received our funding money?

yeah the world isnt white and black, it has yellow and brown too you racist

Yeah sure ill ally, but the name Safe Spaces stays.

Who are our enemies? I've been sitting back and havnt taken much notice

anglo-hiberno-jew alliance beats filthy germanic (((((countries))))

UPDATE 29
asian supremacy edition

yes great one, will you now invade warslavia with me : )

youtube.com/watch?v=iYFyUf5SpAU
Time to slaughter some niggers, kill all SJWs in my country. Recognize the Jew's aggression and hostility.

DEFEND IF ATTACKED SPILLS INVADE THE JEWS

Cede German land to Safe Space, continue filling France.

Nice palindrome.

alright i'm done with this blue blob, full scale invasion of his territory

pssssttt, OP.... you should give each player +3 unoccupied each turn at this point to fill the gaps

We are fighting the jews togather with Caucasus. Jews are at war with Warslavia and are allied with Asians (GI). Ireland has refused to support the jews. Niggar in south are at war with Ireland and England.

I purpose you expand towards asians and halt their expansion.

Our nations will be victorious!!

Take out Gensokyo

Contiunue battle in Italy vs Jews

where are the real niggas

defend and push into english territory

The Gensokyo Initiative publicly declares Warslavia a common enemy with the JWO.

The enemy of My enemy is my friend - Cirno Andadayayou

>1 off

Proceed! More land plox

UPDATE
world war edition

that's the spirit goy

Fill France.

You are allied with warslavia right?

Mongols from East have entered an alliance with our common enemy, the jews! We must show them that this is not acceptable. Declare war agains the mongols and so will we!

Warslavia declares war to Mongols (GI)

youtube.com/watch?v=gRjLCD3d8d4
Fucking kikes, I declare war on them. Defend, and invade Spain. Exile all sephardic jews as well as niggers.

crap, defend both fronts

I guess I'll call off the alliance.

Push the jews out of ITALY and SICALY!

dude help me out

I am.

You should ask him to cede the land so you keep the alliance. It'll help with the war as well.

thanks

Safe space invaded our neutrality. Cede their land!

continue to invade GI, russia must know of the safe space

NO ALLIANCE!! THIS IS OUTRAGE!!! We cant have your troops at our border without an alliance pact! WAR!!! OFF WITH YOU AND YOUR QUEEN!!!

Niggers! YOU ARE THE REAL DEAL!! WAR PEOPLE!! LIKE US!! JOIN US IN THE WAR TO ELIMINATE the ENGLISG and the JEWS!!

We propose an military pack and offer 10 goats and 2 sheep!

I just want France, I'm not stepping foot in Italy.

lets go

same deal, different turn

Shit. I'm 1/4 Yugoslav myself, but I don't know what to do now.

waiting for niggers to roll

YOU WANT OUR LAND?! WAR!!! Our people will not bow to your lesbian queen!

shit nvm

Since we are big enaugh now. The gensokyo Initiative can now adopt the feudal system and build towns in the lands not touched by mana fallout.

UPDATE 31
fuck warslavia edition

I purpose military coup in Ireland, followed by installment of fascist goverment. Declare indepandance from England.

Fill France.

niggers quit in our game too bro
>be nigger
>be unreliable

Defend if attacked, spills invade the jews

Roll her again jimmy

Attack jews in Italy and sicily!

Attack Jews in Italy and Sicily

Invade Spain, kill all Sephardic Jews.
I am neutral. Both of you are my allies and from my perspective he wanted France, and could not claim it because he was allied with you.

In my opinion, we should kill the japs and jews before it's too late. This war will be useless.

invade cacausus with huge army, blow him out of the water

Attack Safe Space! We cannot allow a safe space where hentai is looked down upon!
How can you call yourself safe space if you're so opposed to our animo culture? Don't your people call such actions gross and racist?

being pushed back by Gensokyo, reclaim our safe space

hecking hibernian

We promise you entire England and all its riches if you switch sides! Togather we will remove the undercover jews who run the country and you will bring it to glory it was destined to. You are the one that should rule these lands, not them! Come with us! Join the true alliance!

>mfw he kills Safe Space, the only peaceful faction on the map
YOU WILL FUCKING PAY FOR THIS

>tfw both of your allies are at war
>one ally doesn't want to go to war
>the other wants to destroy the ally

I was peaceful I've only attacked belligerents

UPDATE 32
niggers need friends edition

KILL THE IRISH

We will ensure your safety! The warmongoring Jews, Mongols and Undercover Jews (England) must be removed from these lands! Togather we can do this and end this by living in peace togather! Join us!

help me out here ally friend

Changing name to New Gensokyo.

Commander Cirno is no longer chief of Secret Police since we adapted the feudal system. Cirno is now known as Shogun Cirno of house New gensokyo.

Fucking Iberia, that's all I've wanted.
Reclaim Iberia.

Remove the jews from Sicily!
Defend against England!

We DEMAND you attack Jews to East at once per our military agreement!

Bu-but going to war isn't peace.

>all I want is your entire starting borders

retake the safe space, priority on finland

make a new last ditch city in between warslavia and safe space

Make the Jew World Order take cyprus

Basically, yes.

How is Safe Space peaceful? They attacked first! We just want to shoot shiny bullets and eat humans except slavs and Jews.

Defend on West front and north, Attack and expand east towards jews. Once jews are exterminated we will take care of these paracite-jews in england!

also defend both fronts

I cant with england and ireland double teaming me its suicide

Oh, shit then I don't know northern politics.

Fuck.. I'll do it.

Subjected to enslavement isnt peace! We true real peace and peace can only be gotten by removing those who wants it harm! Once that is done, true peace can florish these lands!

Assimilate or capture more safe space.

I'll do it if you attack the niggers. We can't have Tyrones running Europe.

Fill France.

UPDATE 33
this fucking game is so hectic why does everyone hate niggers

May I join the Jew world order?

We cant have 2 front lines. Exterminate jews fast and then move towards england. I will ask caucasus to make more progress vs jews.

We need faster progress vs jews. 2 frontlines doesnt benefit neither of us. If we can get rid of jews first, we will be abel to concetrate our forces on one border. More south fast and swift. So will we.