Sup Forums

Sup Forums
How do you deal with post-redpill depression?

sometimes I leave the house and murder a random person

that makse it worse

You will learn. You must learn to deal with it.

You don't. You take the purple pill and enjoy the best of both worlds.

I play music. Piano.

There's no such thing. Watch Alex Jones, specifically the shouting. Seriously. There is a perspective you are supposed to be connected to here. Make the connection, end the depression. Depression is the acceptance of helplessness and no redpilled person in this election with the elites this scared can feel helpless.

try not to lose your sanity. get active, get friends, drink beer. make your life goal bettering yourself and finding that perfect gal even if she doesn't exist

Is that really Hillary Cunton?

Yeah that's based queen Hill campaigning for Goldwater.

squats

>implying Goldwater was wrong to stick to his principles and oppose the "civil rights act"
That act removed freedom of association for private businesses. The demorats love to point to it as the moment the Republican party became racist.

You have been manipulated by simplistic propaganda. if you truly do want to do something, the only thing that matters would be for you to learn in earnest, not from blogs and Mongolian flipbook enthusiast sites, but from the fucking library, if you know how to find one and can access it.

This world is far more complicated then rhetoric can account for, and there is no short cut to actually examining it.

Start with a topic, read everything on that topic, and branch out as needed to learn to more accurately frame the information you are receiving.

You will almost 100% for sure do anything but what I have suggested, barely anybody here ever does.

So my alternate advice is to learn to enjoy swinging somebody else's hammer until it's time for you to lay down in a hole.

Buckshot or Slug, and ask a friend to help you out

Not to doubt your dubs, but the elites have stolen so much for so long. That's how we have been reduced to our situation. I have no faith in an honest election, I have no faith in the Jew media, and I have no faith in the dumb fucking sheep population to get off the Jew media habit long enough to vote, or to fight if voting doesn't work.

It's all fucking over. Nothing to do now but load magazines for the civil war that will eventually happen.

Liquor, obviously.

Memes

Bloody mess is the best perk.

And new vegas best fallout

Find some purpose in life and hide your power level as best you can. Being a NEET is a huge no-no as that is already detrimental to your mental health.

>Go to a gym. Seriously it's cheap and will improve both your physical and mental health, not to mention increase chances of gf thanks to aesthetics + new confidence.
>Try to cut out any excessive alcohol and drug usage.
>Go to college or learn a trade that will enable you to live on your own if possible.
>Don't fret if you're a virgin - losing your virginity is not a life changing experience, trust me on this. You'll still go back to being depressed even if you fuck a girl (this was the case with me).
>Make peace with the fact that most people around you are bluepilled and ignorant - this will help greatly.

Once you've swallowed the redpill there's no way to undo it - the best you can do is simply learn to live with it. Be as proactive about your life as possible to curtail the depression that can set in so easily.

Kek
Patrick Bateman detected

Good enough responses. Probably won't get anything more to the point and accurate than these. Now it's time to call each other cucks until thread gets archived.

>a fucking leaf
and
>60%

I'm from Califorina so I have some dank ass weed to smoke
>my plant

Should start flowering soon, huh? Enjoy.

ooh what strand?

You shut off your computer, switch back to a flip phone, stop reading breitbart and drudge, and never come back to Sup Forums

In time, this will all just be a distant memory

Be yourself