English colonies power

I hope the rest of you dogs understand that were the cousins to unite, all of you would perish under our strength.

Regardless of how different we may seem, we are still all bros forever.

>burgerchapstrayakiwi-eh thread

>Canada

lol no

Once they fear the Chinese in 20 years, they'll willingly let us free them from their cuckery.

We can just wait for your extinction in a couple of generations, there's not even need to fight you.

If only. Canada would be doing so much better if they just joined the union but I think now it'd do more harm then good seeing how incredibly fucking weak and pathetic Canadians are these days. Not really sure I'd even want them

eww go away usa you have no anglo-saxons left in your country

Australia and new zealand are bro tier
Rest of you faggots can go suck a fat one

Good luck waiting for that in your shithole country.

Remove Kebab

How did you like the bombing the other day? Prolly not so good for your tourism. That's the only industry you have

The other county that could even pull its own weight would be the UK

You do understand that sheep aren't Anglo, right?

Pretty much, but we'd be obligated to invite them all. Canada does have an abundance of natural resources as well.

So basically America and Britain carry the dead weight of Canada Australia and New Zealand?

Pretty much, but Canada has exploitable resources and Australia is in a strategic position. Kiwis because fuck it, why not?

ANGLOSPHERE UNITE!

Okay I'm sold.

we help adjust for the 60%

>Ireland
>Anglosphere

GAS THE ANGLOS
CELTIC LIBERATION NOW

#FreeKernow
#FreeCornwall

Lol only americans make these threads. Hey guess what buddy, you killed the empire twice and it is finally deader than a door nail. Now you want to bring it back to life, you are going to have to undo almost 100 years of bullshit and red tape.

Also most of you are not british at all so just go kill yourselves. Incase you were wondering british means comes from the british isles. British does not simply mean that you speak english.

Everytime an american calls themselves anglo I cringe. Anglo means anglo saxon not dutch irish rape baby.

Promptly slit your fucking wrists you half nigger traitor.

why isn't hong kong included? there's a shit ton of white people there