What the fuck is up with the timeline here? Why does every book take place at a different fucking time...

What the fuck is up with the timeline here? Why does every book take place at a different fucking time? Aquaman has not bush for president yet Suicide Squad has not obama? What's up with Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz on JL? WHY IS THERE NO CONTINUITY?

One thing Marvel does right is continuity, I'll admit that.

Tell that to Doc Samson

>Only the greatest stories becomes canon

>Blame Dr. Manhattan

>Marvel does continuity right

Pick your poison OP.

Literally was going to post this.

Marvel atleast has all of their books up to date. With DC everythings messed up. Justice Leauge takes place 5 years before what exactly? What is present day in DC?

>continuity done right
>at a company that lets Bendis call the shots on a major crossover
Nice one OP

>Aquaman has not bush for president
No. The president hasn't been seen in Aquaman. Read comics.

Then who the fuck is the person that Mera's been talking to? How about you read comics.

>One thing Marvel does right is continuity, I'll admit that.

You mean used to.

She fucking addresses him as the Chief of Staff, you shitposting prick.

Maybe you should read the comic? It says he's part of the staff not the president.

Chief of Staff. Read the comics.

Read the comics

>OP is literally too dumb to pay attention to the comics he's reading

lol

I'm a fucking retard. Sorry everyone for being a speed reader

There are a couple of comics being published at the non-standard time (Batgirl is a little bit in the past compared to the other Batbooks, Harley is in the future compared to Suicide Squad), but pretty much everything else is happening around the same time.

What about Superman and Action Comics?

I think Action has to come first since it showed him shaving but Superman is probably not that far ahead. Maybe within a week or two.

>Batgirl is a little bit in the past compared to the other Batbooks
What? No it's not. The new Nightwing book literally says she left gotham because Batwomans group have shit covered.

I guess that's a separate trip or Seeley messed up. The Bensons (Birds of Prey) have said her first arc happens in the past before the other books. I think Larson confirmed it too but I can't find it right now.

In Nightwing she is in Tokyo. In Batgirl she is in Okinawa. It is two separate trips to different parts of Japan. It's like a trip to Portland vs a trip to Los Angeles.

Actually more like Seattle and Los Angeles if they were islands.

>what is the shinkansen

In terms of landmass, Japan is a little bit smaller than Germany, being in two different cities even on the same day isn't that big a problem.

>I'm a fucking retard. Sorry everyone for thinking I'm a speed reader.

Fixed it.

Superman is after action