Joseph Schooling, Olympic record -100m Butterfly

Joseph Schooling, Olympic record -100m Butterfly

Proud of him.

Who did this?

It is a pretty cute story. Like something out of an anime.

Really proud of you guys. Good going.

Don't see the big hype

Good on the dude though, he crushed it

Three silver medals at 51:14. That's pretty insane. At least you guys finally get to hear our national anthem.

Look at that racist white man helping the mexican kid. He should be so ashamed. Rather than fucking nonstop 10s and riding motorcycles with goldplated frames all day, he's helping poor ethnic kids. SO RACIST

Get ready to sing the national anthem. It sounds pretty doofy, but I'm filled with an overwhelming sense of patriotism.

Singapore gives out a bonus of $753,000.00 for winning gold.

what happened? did this pothead get beat by an asian?

I hear your country is pretty clean. What do you love and hate about Singapore?

White people are horrible.
All those charity's donating to South America and Africa how can they live with themselves.

It can buy you half a house/ 3 cars here

Who fucking cares about water sports? This is a political board

Is it really that expensive in Singapore?

Im just waiting for the winter olympics desu, were gonna blow all u guys out of the water

white people get into children's charity because they'd rather get into children rather than adults

Such niggers, so darky. Can I getta doge?

cant even buy a low grade condo.

>leftist people get into children's charity because they'd rather get into children rather than adults
Fixed that for you

>Singapore
>Schooling

>gooks
>swimming

Of course he's half white

Yeah, our country is pretty clean. Not that great though. The $500 fines help though.

The people here are embarrassing. I cringe everything I see them overseas. Talking loudly, bad manners. They have the tendency to either go full Chinese, or full Americanised normalfag.

The goverment/administration is pretty reliable though. They're probably using taxpayer money for weird stuff (I think they're trying to buy standard chartered), but I trust them to earn a profit for our country.

Yea I witnessed the same sad shit from Americans when traveling, loudmouth, bad manners.

I think it's that, no matter what your ethnic background is, if you're spoiled you turn into a shitbag. If you work your nigger ass off you appreciate everything.

I think he's either quarter/one eighth German or something. He looks almost pure chink by now. He was actually my school senior. Never met him though.

BTW thanks for being a stable country in Asia. I have servers there because your uptime is better than even Oz

fugggggggg :DDD

>something like this happens
>wow such a cool coincidence

>something like this happens to an asian
>like something out of an anime

lmao everytime

I like you singapore. you've always been a pretty based nation with a great ubran sprawl and unique architecture. The only thing that is strange to me is that so many of your younger women look extremely non asian. You're also like the quietest asian nation. I never hear anything about you guys.

Bump for the civilized business Asians, Singapore