We did it Reddit

He's finally going free!

google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57ae2f42e4b0718404117823/amp?client=ms-android-metropcs-us

I'm not clicking this link archive it or gtfo

W R E S T L E M A N I A

also

>trick retarded teenager into confessing to murder
>get him sent to jail for the rest of his life
>no repercussions for yourself

ken fats.. the entire investigative team.. the court that originally upheld brendans "confession" should all be shot and buried in unmarked graves

This happens to people every single day who don't get a documentary made about them.

There is zero accountability for overzealous investigators and prosecutors in the criminal justice system. ZERO.

These cops who violated this kid's Constitutional rights do the same thing to every other case they handle, why aren't ALL their cases coming under review?

They haven't even gotten a wrist-slap.

So now there is a retarded guy on the loose that spent 9 years innocent in jail and got fucked over by the justice system.
Yep, see no future problems there.

Put this actual retard back in jail please

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

(((Netflix))) frees a retard who is obviously guilty of accessory to first degree murder. "Too stupid to realize what you are doing is wrong" does not a defense make. If it did we would have to let out all the blacks.

And then cops wonder why America went from one of the most cop-loving to cop-hating countries in the world inside of two generations.

The elites are trying to set the police up against the American people in an upcoming martial law scenario and the fucking retard cops are goose-stepping right along with it like they never heard of a trap before.

This is what happens when you have a departmental policy of not hiring any cop with a triple-digit I.Q. and then still expect them to understand concepts like "Justice."

These fucking idiot cops are just retards trying to get a high score, playing with other people's lives like it's a video game.

Bigger public menace than the fucking criminals by a DAMN SIGHT!

Maybe he will be the chosen one and assassinate Shillary just as the prophecy goes

PRASIE KEK

>"Too stupid to realize what you are doing is wrong" does not a defense make.
Tell that to Comey.

Netflix should now do a show about teaching him how to not be a fat retard.

They could call it 'Making Duhurrduhurrhurr'

I think Avery did it but Dassey clearly was not involved.

I think Avery did it, and then asked fat retard for help in covering it up

Gas this inbred faux nigger. His lineage must die. Letting him out just means he will breed.

Serious question

If he is freed then by definition he is 100% innocent and can now sue the state of Wisconsin and all those hillbilly police

Or will they make him sign some arrangement where he is not allowed to sue in exchange for his freedom?

He can milk the whole thing and not work a day for the rest of his life while living comfortably.

He'll be alright. Beats flipping burgers for his entire life, which is what he would be stuck doing with his

I hope he can sue, get paid, spend the rest of his days chilling on a nice beach somewhere cheap, while not producing any offspring.

Who is this Manwich Cro-Magnon?

You're a smart motherfucker, thats right!