/extraflags/

fucking 4 or something days without a fucking thread Edition

Previous Edition: a while ago

Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. dont have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCcY0Kp2RZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucks fail to understand

no fucking thread for a week and rrotw is tomorrow

lego edition

please make the title /flags/ + /extraflags/ so it helps when searching

AND link the previous thread next time you oaf!

bad copy paste, here is the previous thread:

skrrskrr

>fucking 4 or something days
we rarely go past 24 hours lad

Page 8 for fugs sake

>cries about there not being a thread
>spends all day in discord
what a faggot

bump

>ywn

me on the left

me

fuck this map

Agreed. I had to rearrange a few French districts and multiple German ones, especially in Saxony. Until we get a better map I'm going to keep it updated though.

where the mapmakers when u need them

man this is some pure autism I love it

And here i am thinking /flag/ died

LMFAO

Hmm, new Ontario counties. Intriguing. I think I just saw you on Sup Forums too

nice city flag, reminds me of the blood stained banner

I was just doing this so you guys could possibly collect counties you've never had, I figured they might be new cause I live in a pretty rural area.

Welcome, feel like joining?

my map from november 2016

bump

cemeteries are comfy

Yeah I like them too.

yeah that's kinda the point. I mean, i guess you're rare for Ontario but you're still from the eastern part of the province. I'm waiting for some fucking hermit from the west to show up

We got an old old one here in Bodega over by the coast. I swear it's haunted. Also at the Russian settlement of Fort Ross there is one that overlooks the hill looking down on the colony.

hungary's districts just blew a hole in my dick

shit you've done a great job how tf did you get Hungary? I dont think i even have one regional from that country

i completed it on the 27th, a germanon posted a bike trip that went though it. might be on the archive if you can find it

>archive

Nah i get my flags legit. I would like proofs if possible too. All these road trips from 10 years ago and market crashes are bullshit

what if i post my friend's roadtrip?
is that legit?
the road trip will happen in march (i wll post then)

not legit, don't do it.

I considered posting a road trip from 10 years ago to Topaz Lake in Mono County, but i'll just go later this year. I technically went through the fabled Alpine County.

ill see if i can convince him to post it then

i have considered posting a trip from 2 years ago from northern spain to paris
would have posted at the time, but there werent enough flags for my liking

Forgot to fill in Albania and Bulgaria. Albania is going to be left at first-level regionals because second-levels are present in the github

I did that bicycle trip last summer desu and I provided pics as proof. Some of them were pics of administrative division border signs, others of locations within the districts.

In fact, I based my route pretty much entirely on crossing as many different regions as possible - including all megye of Hungary - since I've been working on a map of 2nd-level administrative divisions I've been to IRL myself. If that doesn't count I don't know what does.

good man. I want to travel around California collecting the flags.

muh map

Post 'em

euro map as of now, still working on it

i need to hook up my PC then i can make my flag maps.... i also need to go find my old laptop and get the flags off of that.

Question: noticed flags are now 500-600 bytes large while old ones can be from 20-100 kilobytes. Is there a difference between old and new flags?

Bump
Still no home Internet
Tfw poor

reminder that I am the real egyptian

We were kings.

We used to be rulers

One upon a time we were leaders of a culturally and technologically advanced nation.

You Krauts really have to ruin everything dont ya. It's what - 3am over there? Why up so late; do the somalis beat the shit out of whites when they go out during the day or something?

nah I'm just a neet

Just compressed af

Here you go

>tfw I unironically have to tick "I'm not a robot" to actually post here

having a real hard time with france
what are the subdivisions even, arrondisements?

>mfw I'm actually a robot
>I fool the captcha every single time

First-level subdivisions are regions (which are outdated on your map) and 2nd-level are departements.

>(which are outdated on your map)
ok, im not finishing this
france ruins everything

can you guys see my flags? just installed it

well fug

Nope
Have you saved the settings and refreshed the page?

yes

Ah yes now I see it. Nice flag lad. Keep in mind that your flag only shows up using the quick reply window.

can see it now

Noice :^)

I can see them too. Your flags are better though
Finally I can tell the difference between québécois and angl*s

k, im sleeping now, try to keep it alive

kek

good night

WIR
HATTEN
GANZ
EUROPA

Fy fæn i helvete
what?

BÜMP

Anyone have the RROTW txt list?

woah page 8

nope, wait for bedford to wake up

want some extra autism? you are the Rare Regional of the Week! congrats lad :^)

skrr

Next week

HANG THE DJ

youtube.com/watch?v=MCcY0Kp2RZ4

woah page 9

page 10

c'mon let's give this thread a blast

Regnabamus et stercus.

haha boom :-DDDD

yay a leaf

I compressed the entire flag repo, and I will compress any new flags which are added.

noice

STEEEEERCUS

Welcome Denmark! Saved!

cool

bumppppppppp