Get in here! Human sacrifice ritual in Geneva at Cern Super Collider Facility

Sup Forums what the fuck, why are we not talking about this!?!?! What is the Jews end game with Cern Super Collider? Is it even the Jews or is it someone else? Why would they be doing this?

youtube.com/watch?v=lT0ZdKtz3BA&bpctr=1471054564

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/op-edge/313922-cern-collider-hadron-higgs/
theregister.co.uk/2009/11/06/lhc_dimensional_portals/
youtu.be/83T8XFYeIks?t=2m34s
youtube.com/watch?v=UIZdGmb38og
youtube.com/watch?v=29t-p0YIhCc
youtube.com/watch?v=GSDeExBtGGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop this defamation of the Jewish people right now

>Aussie taking anything seriously.

HOLY SHIT
SOMEONE DOWNLOAD THIS SHIT SO THEY CANT FUCKING TAKE IT DOWN

More proof it took place where the video says it took place.

maybe its a viral video for a movie?

We had a thread and it was moved to /x/ where it belongs

Consider me conCERNed.

Nope, infinity chan Sup Forums is going nuts about it too. What possible reason could there be for even joking about doing that?

"hey fellow scientist! You know what would be fun? If we staged a demonic ritualistic sacrifice in front of our demonic Shiva statue!"

good one German bro

And I would disagree, Illuminati type shit is always posted on this board.

Muh spooky demons shit belongs in /x/ or /trash/, take your pick

Real or fake, it is interesting that they have a statue of the Nataraja at CERN.

>Symbolizes Hindu god Shiva performing the Tandavam
>dance is a way to signal Brahma the destruction of the Universe for a new one

>Nataraja
Quickly looking that up
>destroy a weary universe and prepare for its renewal
pic related.
It was berenstein not -stain, wasn't it?

its a sexual ritual of fertility to moloch.

Its always the steins and bergs of the world user. Always

Yeah and particle accelerators find new particles by smashing other particles together. It's symbolic of that

what if the new universe only changes the Stein to stain.

But why do that at CERN??

But then why the weird creepy ritual?

I see CERN is still working on time travel, we need to make sure they don't succeed or they will take over the world.

cern has many illuminati wannabes

whoever was filming was obviously in on it, maybe it's just scientists being weirdos. lots of them are autists like that

Pagans thought the site CERN is on was close to the gates of hell

Thats not even the worst part man. They are probably getting to open the gates to the abyss.

>cern was built on a site that used to be a temple to apollyon-- aka Apolo
>In the Bible, Apolo is the king of the underworld

>Revelation 9:11: And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

PROOFS: rt.com/op-edge/313922-cern-collider-hadron-higgs/

Yeah I suppose they could have seen all the tinfoil hat videos on youtube and decided to fuck with people.

Temple to Apollo in Switzerland? Interesting though I'll read the link

>"hey fellow scientist! You know what would be fun? If we staged a demonic ritualistic sacrifice in front of our demonic Shiva statue!"

I wouldnt put it past them to do it for the lols

Why didn't anyone catch him? If it was suppose to be secret (at 2 in the fucking morning) then why didn't anyone notice he was recording or him freaking out?

Its a lot worse man. They are literally trying to open the gates to hell. They are trying to set off the fucking apocolypse man

the chick jerks her body when the guy stabs her. i doubt this is fake

EL

Are you being sarcastic or serious? I can't tell if you are fucking with me or not. Cause that is kind of what it seems like they are doing.

Anyone still is stupid enough to think CERN is actually researching universe stuff and not actually trying to open luciferian portals for demons?

I am being 100 % serious dude.

>Ephesians 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

These motherfuckers are doing black majic man. They have to show us what they are about to do right before they do it. I am betting on a large scale happening soon-- maybe on August 14. Someone cap my posts please, just in case they do some crazy shit.

Why August 14th user?

>anyone stupid enough to not believe in fairy tales and magic
yeah I guess I am

remember the brutal sacking of apollo's temple in (((Troy)))

georgia guidestones

no one talks or inqueries about blood tests around the area ot security cameras of that day catching anyone walking late.... Yeah no

Why that date? Date-setting never worked

holy shit, demons actually exist

also I finished reading that link you posted and that is even more so worrying. I don't believe in coincidences and it being built on what ancient Romans considered to be a portal to the underworld freaks me the fuck out.

Georgia guidestones reference August the 14th amongst the other "new laws for man" or whatever they are called?

Are you fucking retarded? The shadows on the statue and the people in the robes don't move. They're edited in.

theregister.co.uk/2009/11/06/lhc_dimensional_portals/

>"Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it," said Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN

>Out of this door might come something

You can see the shadows of the people moving against the wall. Look harder.

So the theory goes something like: your consciousness will always choose to go where it can to avoid dying. If you die in this universe, you'd never know really know it, your mind would just slide into a universe where you didn't oops your way into a grave.

The theory of CERN is that it's apparently tearing universes asunder. Meaning that we are here in 'stain verse because there is no 'stein universe left for us to exist in.

I think it will all eventually end something like this:

>“Firstly, sir, I reasoned that if I destroyed the universe all in one go, no one would know; secondly, when I walloped the thing the first time, the wizards ran away, so I surmised that unless they has another universe to run to they weren’t really certain; and lastly, sir, the bloody thing was getting on my nerves. Never could stand machinery, sir.”

t. Terry Pratchett, Going Postal

No even worse man. They put a weird cube in the Guidestones with a couple dates on them. If read from a certain direction the date given was 8/14/16
>this is in the US so that is mm/dd/yy
Also, August 14 is a date hated by masons, and some other stuff. There are some other reasons why but there was some other shit going on.

yeah bro theres a cube on the monument with the numbers 8, 16, 20, 14 carved into it and two faces say MM and JAM. I guess somebody took 8/14/2016 from it

Do you not realize how many fucking freaks live in this country?

Living in a warm climate makes you a freak automatically.

Florida comes to mind as all time crazy gold medalist

can we just award them that yet?

Wouldn't they have security cameras at CERN?

JAM means Justice Against Mankind

pics of the woman's disemboweled body?

jeez what do you think the MM means?

You cannot be this retarded.

>yfw demons have always existed
>yfw we are the demons all along.

>World of Warcraft: Legion
The Legion of demons return to the homeworld of Azeroth through a portal
>Doom remake
Through Satanic rituals some higher-ups open portals to hell for demons to invade

They're preparing you. Demon Invasions is the big happening.

well thats absolutely terrifying what the fuck is going on in the world man. I thought it was some new meds I was on making me all loopy but Im glad other people are noticing weird shit too.

Acting of fag recording this is so fake it hurts

Clearly all of them are young skinny people, retarded students trying to make joke or social experiment

No, its Berenstain. Its always been Berenstain. Shut it up with this fucking garbage.

We SMT now? When do I get my demon summoner app?

How are they at the LHC in Geneva then? Surely they must work there? That isn't somewhere you just waltz into at 0200 in the morning.

Good, my body is ready.

o fug

How can you even tell? The dude jerks the camera around like Michael J. Fox filming a home movie.

yes he does but theres one good second to see her move her arm up before he vibrates out of the room

>MASTER MASON
>8/14/16
>JUSTICE AGAINST MANKIND

youtu.be/83T8XFYeIks?t=2m34s

>everyone in that video is a mason
>chick goes from 8, to 14, to 20 , then 16

I cant stress this enough m8s, BLACK MAJIC, they have to show us what they will do before they do it

SKIP TO 3:25

This just seems like a prank

Do green berets guard this complex? No?

Well fuck, then students guess it right to go and record this in time when no one would give a fuck.

Sorry meant 2:34

Oh for fuck sakes, the Freemasons don't give a shit about this crap. This is Illuminati tier bullshit.

Get it to /x/ this is shitting up our board.

>mfw I can fist her then jack off her uterine tube

webm

Retarded and fake.

City wide gang stalking going on against myself and i'm sure many others in this 555 devil town of Abilene Texas by police and their relatives and other operatives, i'm under constant surveillance by infrared and or ground penetrating radar by USAF Satellite/Blimp/Drone, they even have people in the stores tampering with the products i like to buy, this was the only bottle on the shelf so i'd be sure to get it, notice the yellow cap? that has meaning against me from 1981 and throughout my miserable existence on this planet! And let us not forget about the witch temple that's been on the United States Air Force Academy grounds since the 90's! Oh and by the way my blood type is O Negative!

youtube.com/watch?v=UIZdGmb38og

Monster Manual

stop it, there's no ritual here. its not a ritual, its a hoax. poorly played out by the camera man lying in wait.

show me a single ritual that even looks like this, its a joke. weirdos will think this is real, it isn't. it could have been more elaborately staged if they wanted to fool people. they didn't even try. just wore trashbags and stabbed at the lady with a lighter.

>super sekret sacrifice in front of Shiva statue

Yeah ok, plus none of those scientists have even been to legit ceremonial magic services. It's literally "just a prank, bro", in this case.

t. brujo

>>MFW cern is creating strangelets
>>MFW its causing more earthquakes
>>MFW yellowstone erupts because of it
>>MFW i have no face because the quantum holographic universe has collapsed due to strangelets.

Now I know why half life 3 never came out

Half life 1 they open the portal
Half life 2 the world is conquered, depopulated and made into a dystopia

This is the end Sup Forums

Unless that place is Black Mesa'd before it's too late and we save Earth.

PSY

congroo

this video is so fake

nothing happened, there was no blood, the faggot with the shitty voice who was filming it over reacted like a retard, and literally nothing happened

if you actually find this believable then I dont know what to say, you are gullible as fuck

Shill

That demon sure looks smug.

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!!

I've posted this before in these threads, no idea what the tunnel has to do with CERN but I'm conviced that the two are connected somehow.
take a look at CERN's opening ceremony
youtube.com/watch?v=29t-p0YIhCc

and the Gotthard base tunnel built in the swiss alps:
youtube.com/watch?v=GSDeExBtGGU
(start around minute 17)

Shills in force bro.

Get this. PHD's running some of the most expensive techonology in the entire world, supposedly supposed to redefine how we see reality.

And you're telling me they're just going to dress up and make a "prank" at 2 am?

Not going to buy it. Far too much information on this place already for it to be coincidental.

For the glory of Satan ofcourse.

Theyre doing it for lols for sure. Nothing is behind CERN except good science.

thank you for correcting the record

Their goals are our goals, user.

Where do you think Kek has been chilling for all these thousands of years. He wouldn't be here now if the veil between the worlds hadn't been weakened by CERN.

Yeah, looked into this today, seems like these guys are trying to do a "reboot" on the universe.

ALPHA SQUAD

I WANT THAT FACILITY PURGED

>it was Da Joos
Totally serious political discussion
>CERN gets spoopy
>>>>>>>

Because CERN are the true jews that are trying to take over the world with the power of Time Travel

This is the gayest shit I have ever seen. I knew they were a bunch or pretentious fucking hacks, but shit, this is just blew me away. Really dislike these fuckers.

Statue was a gift from India. In the Hindu religion, this form of the dancing Lord Shiva is known as the Nataraj and symbolises Shakti, or life force. As a plaque alongside the statue explains, the belief is that Lord Shiva danced the Universe into existence, motivates it, and will eventually extinguish it. Carl Sagan drew the metaphor between the cosmic dance of the Nataraj and the modern study of the 'cosmic dance' of subatomic particles. Also theres a theory in physics that the universe is constantly expanding and shrinking in an eternal cycle of destruction and renewal.

The time cometh

Tunnel has absolutely nothing to do with CERN