You are talking with living breathing people from all around the globe right now

You are talking with living breathing people from all around the globe right now

prove it

>talking

actually just sending 0s and 1s

No, you're all just holograms and scientists have placed me in a simulated holographic world to analyse how i react to them shaping my environment.

There is max 200 people on the internet

That's where you're wrong, it's just you and me lad.
All the other flags are proxies of mine.

Very good post,always listen to this man

Posted from my bed

you don't know that

The dutchposter is right

Yup
Ivan

Wrong. We are Putinbots created by the government to entertain you.

what a time to be alive

Based government, cares about my entertainment so much

Pretty dope. Nice to converse with my BLACK brothas from all over the world

yes
i will show them all this nice image

actually when you talk irl you are just doing some random vibrations

>be the first generation to be able to harness the collected knowledge of the thousands of generations that came before us to readily be able to communicate with people from across the globe at an instant
>spend all day shitposting

also me

only a retard cant learn something from everything

All of this lead up to this point where I could reach you. That’s truly amazing.

Also kys.

> the goy knows. Shut it down

Yeah? And?

Hi

Hello russian friend

I think you're the bot made to make me think I live in world that spans wider than my senses can sense

Or maybe you're right and I'm the bot but I've been made self-conscious so that I would think that I'm the real one and you're the bot so I could convince you better

I see you're in [Novosibirsk] too, i'm very horny, wanna meet up? ;)

Heeey

yeah,ikr?
internet is such a powerful tool and one of the mankind's greatest inventions but it takes a lot of brain to fully appreciate it
no,not exactly true in my case
i've learned about so much through wikipedia and discovered a shitton of old music through youtube which i would quite possibly never be able to without the internet